Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MTV's Teen Wolf

Peter, the original Alpha, was always, and is still a rather sympathetic character. Consider what he went through, being burned alive, the majority of his family dying around him as the blaze consumed them with the house. Surviving that, going through nearly ten years of skin grafts, and other painful procedures. All this ,and the process of becoming an alpha might've led him to becoming unhinged. But still, up until he went after Allison, the "victims" were all responsible for what happened to him ,and his family. So as Bubba said in KILL BILL Vol. 1, "There is someone who entilted to their revenge." Heck he could've killed Styles after the kid did his job for him, buthe let him go, and even offered him the bite for services rendered. Hell, the real bad guy in the first season was Kate, whose arson triggered everything. And from looking at Girard, she was always her father's daughter.

Preview for this Monday's(8/13/12, 10:00pm est) episode, the Season Finale, Master Plan.

Not a bad finale. Have we ever seen a wolf with blue eyes before? I wonder if it signifies something is still different about Jackson.

A pack of alphas as the big bad next season? That would definitely be a significant threat. And I'm still curious what role the vet and the guidance counselor are playing.

And he's a minor character, but I do think the actor who plays Allison's dad really does do an excellent job with the material he's been given.

Before Derek became an Alpha he had glowy Blue eyes in the first season. I always assumed that it was because he was a born Beta wolf and not one that was bitten. But what that means about Jackson I'm not sure.

It was a decent season finale, and set up some MAJOR story arcs to explore in the expanded third season. But it didn't think it was as "mind blowing" as they made it out to be in the after show (which I didn't watch, I just caught the opening of it at the end of the DVR recording).

The Vet has a lot of secrets left to reveal. I hope they take their time with it. Now that they have 26 episodes to deal with it instead of just 13. I also hope the quality doesn't suffer because of the extra episodes. It will be a long wait though for season three, that is for sure.

I am kind of happy there are no vampires it makes the show a lil more interesting(even though one TB Vamp might take down one TW Were.... I suspect a pack of TW were's would give most single vamps a good run or at least alot better then TB weres...)

But yeah the last few episodes have been good I wonder if we will take a step back from the Argents next season and focus on the new threat.... I wonder if the combination of mountain ash along with the bite will cause Gerard to become something differnt, and me thinks the Vet and counselor might be some kind of equalizer between the various supes and hunters making sure everyone remains at balance....)

Good finale. Although for a moment I was actually expecting them to kill off Jackson for good. Not for him to get what he's been wanting to get in the first place. Also, like at the end of last season, Styles rides in for the last minute save. Was a little disappointed not to see Kanima Stage Two, something that spooked even Peter, maybe we'll see it with Gerard next seaon(are we going to have to wait to June 2013 for that),or more than likely, he's going to be some stuck in between, twisted up fellow. Wishing for death.

Page One to the Third Season Premiere of TEEN WOLF.

Some casting info.Haley Webb(The Final Destination) has signed on for a recurring role rumored to be a love interest for Derek Hale.

This Will Hurt. A promo for Season Three has finally arrived.

About friggin' time!!!! I was beginning to think they changed their minds about picking up the series for the third season. I cannot wait. This is so much better than the original movie starring Michael J. Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    About friggin' time!!!! I was beginning to think they changed their minds about picking up the series for the third season. I cannot wait. This is so much better than the original movie starring Michael J. Fox.
    I'm just going to go and say I like this better than Vampire Diaries. The characters in Teen Wolf are likable
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    I don't get this attitude from MTV either. This seems to be the only one of their stable of shows which doesn't get any replay whatsoever, unlike the dreaded Teen Mom ,and Sixteen & Pregnant. Along with the girl-centric AKWARD. Someone needs to knock some heads around the programing meetings to get the show a tad bit more replay.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    I don't get this attitude from MTV either. This seems to be the only one of their stable of shows which doesn't get any replay whatsoever, unlike the dreaded Teen Mom ,and Sixteen & Pregnant. Along with the girl-centric AKWARD. Someone needs to knock some heads around the programing meetings to get the show a tad bit more replay.
    Surprised that this is the only good show that MTV has
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'm just going to go and say I like this better than Vampire Diaries. The characters in Teen Wolf are likable
    We've always agreed on that, Legato! Glad we're getting another season.

Hopefully less Lizard Men.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!