Page 195 of 321 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4803

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

The ones who upgraded so far.
    I upgraded too.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I upgraded too.
    I went over the last couple of pages and I couldn't find it. Show me where it is and I'll add it to the list.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I went over the last couple of pages and I couldn't find it. Show me where it is and I'll add it to the list.
    Found it.

• Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Olivia:

STATS:
    Brawn: 8 (10)
    Speed: 9 (11)
    Agility: 9 (11)
    Perception: 1
    Power: 25 (29)
    Skill: 5

New power:

Advanced Temporal Shift: Olivia is now able to fully shift herself and objects with a weight up to her Brawn out of phase with our space-time, essentially being rendered intangible. Her physical appearance doesn't change while desolid; but since the image of her is merely an echo of her true self, no harm can be dealt to her, nor can she deal damage while in this state. There is no oxygen on the other side, so the maximum time she can stay is equal to the length of time she can hold her breath. Passengers beware. The act of phasing out is instantaneous, as is returning, and any object/person with her comes back into our reality if she lets go of them.
    Last edited by WickedElphaba; 12-10-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    Total stat points: 57

STATS:
    Brawn: 8/16 (38/41)
    Speed: 1 (23)
    Agility: 11 (16)
    Perception: 6
    Power: 25
    Skill: 6
    Went with my usual method of putting all my XP into one stat at a time.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

POWERS:

Chronos

Precognition: This manifests as perceiving future events; how effective it is depends largely on her Skill, and, of course, the GM's discretion. At the initial level, it is useful primarily in combat as a form of danger sense. With it, she's able to predict an opponent's action and react accordingly. In game, this allows her to add her Power to Speed and Agility for determining how quickly she can react and how well she can dodge in combat. It allows her to act as if her natural Agility and Speed were at the augmented level for all combat purposes. As her Skill increases, she'll be able to see potential future events. This portion of the power is mostly a plot device.

Aionios, the Eternal Dagger:

Olivia has the ability to summon Aionios, at will. She can summon it through space and time, but the greater the distance or time, the longer and more difficult it is to summon.

It looks like this, but a crystalline tube is where the black band is on the handle. Inside the tube is a small hourglass that constantly flows down, regardless of the direction the blade is held.

Aionios is an indestructible, immutable dagger with a blade that is six inches long. It is wickedly sharp, and adds two to the damage dealt by anyone using it. It grants Olivia the following abilities.

1. Enhanced physical characteristics: As the keeper of Aionios, Olivia's physical statistics are each increased by 20%, rounded up.

2. Power focus: Aionios also acts as a power focus, and it increases her Power by 20%, also rounded up. Power gained this way only provides her a new ability when the blade increases her Power by 5 (or 10).

3. Transformation: Aionios is able to transform into any fully-functional object of it's wielder's mental command. It is able to gain the necessary mass to do this through unknown means, and the maximum size it can become is that of a small plane. The transformation process is nearly instantaneous. If turning into a ranged weapon (such as artillery or a plasma cannon), it's maximum damage is equal to it's wielder's Power. As a melee weapon, it adds 25% of it's wielder's Power to her Brawn for damage purposes only.

4. Gateway: By the motion of carving a hole in the fabric of space, Olivia is able to open a gateway portal between her location and any other place. Her range is limited to roughly 100 miles per point of Power she possesses. She is able to specify the exit point to some degree, but not without some basic idea of where she wishes it to be. For example, she could have the gate open "10 miles West." or "On the steps of the courthouse in Tulsa." She cannot, however, open it to "Wherever Frank is being held."

The maximum size gate that she can open is limited to the radius of her cutting range in a single motion. When the gate is open, the only visible sign is a thin, silvery wire-like substance that shows the outer limit of the gate. She is able to keep the gate open for a number of minutes equal to her Skill.

Temporal Dominion: Olivia's control over Time itself is growing rapidly. She can now speed things up or slow them down with the following effect:

• Hasten: Olivia has the ability to accelerate an object through time. For objects, she can cause them to move more quickly or simply age. Aging objects causes them to effectively be a decade older per point of Power she has. If used on a living being, the target gains Speed equal to 25% of her Power, rounded up.
    • Slow: Olivia can slow a target down, reducing their Speed by her Power. A target who's Speed is reduced below zero in this manner is effectively frozen in time; they cannot perceive, move or think. Only autonomic muscle function continues.

Olivia can simultaneously impact a number of targets equal to her Skill, and the effect lasts until she dismisses it or loses consciousness.

Temporal Immortality: Having a close, personal relationship with the primal energies of time has its benefits. As a result of this relationship, Olivia's body no longer ages. Furthermore, she's immune to most diseases and poisons. Her body is now fueled by temporal energy, so she isn't required to eat or drink -- though she may still do so if she chooses. Olivia also needs only a fraction of the normal amount of sleep for a human. She can also hold her breath for a number of minutes equal to her Power.

Finally, the temporal forces of the universe are now actively trying to keep Olivia alive. Therefore, it takes a major dispersal of her structure to kill Olivia (decapitation). Wounds she receives also heal in a tremendously small amount of time. In game, she heals at her Power³ times faster than an average human. She can recover from wounds which a normal human cannot (assume that the base divider from any such wound is a year. Major regeneration has a base divider of 5 years.)

Advanced Temporal Shift: Olivia is able to partially shift herself out of phase with our world. While this has minimal impact on the physical world, it does allow her to become undetectable to most forms of senses. Essentially, Olivia can become invisible to sight, sound, and smell. One strange side effect of this power is that Olivia seems to be permanently undetectable to any form of electronic system. Which is cool until you keep in mind that the world of 2050 is almost entirely digital. No functional telephone use, no more singing in a microphone, any flights she has to smuggle herself into, and even most public doors are automatic...but not for her.

Olivia is able to fully shift herself and objects with a weight up to her Brawn out of phase with our space-time, essentially being rendered intangible. Her physical appearance doesn't change while desolid; but since the image of her is merely an echo of her true self, no harm can be dealt to her, nor can she deal damage while in this state. There is no oxygen on the other side, so the maximum time she can stay is equal to the length of time she can hold her breath. Passengers beware. The act of phasing out is instantaneous, as is returning, and any object/person with her comes back into our reality if she lets go of them.

Sister Act: Olivia's ability to tap into the power of the multiverse is growing. She's able to reach through the divide of an infinite number of parallel universes and summon forth nearly identical versions of herself. These duplicates appear instantly, and she can bring one into our reality per 25 points of Power she has, rounded down.

Her duplicates and she are all in mental communication with each other, and she can dismiss them at will. The longest each duplicate can stay in our universe is one minute per point of Power she has when summoned. Any item brought with them (clothing, Aionios) vanish at that time too. She can use this ability once per day per natural point of Skill she has.

Olivia, Meet the Cosmos. Cosmos, Meet Olivia:

Olivia's power over space and time is approaching mastery, specifically with her new-found control of matter and energy. She is able to fly at will and is immune to the harsh rigors of space; though she still needs to breathe on occasion.

1. Energy Control: Olivia is able to absorb, dissipate, channel and project kinetic and energy along the full range of the electromagnetic spectrum. She is able to harmlessly absorb up to eight times her Power in energy at any given time, and store this energy as a battery for use later. However, any single attack that is greater than her Power overwhelms the passive nature of this ability and causes damage to her at the difference of her Power and the strength of the attack. Furthermore, if she is "full" then any additional attacks cause harm as if this power was inactive. Passive, environmental absorption allows us to assume that Olivia always starts a situation with energy in her "well" equal to her Power. Olivia can use this stored energy in the following ways:

• Energy Projection: Olivia can emit bursts of energy at a 1:1 ratio, with a maximum damage rating equal to her Power. She can emit this energy from any point in her body, and it can take on the form of either kinetic or a type of electromagnetic energy of her choice.
      • Physical Enhancement: By using 50 points of stored energy from her "well", Olivia is able to enhance a single physical characteristic by an amount equal to her Skill. This boost lasts for 1/2 her Power in minutes.
      • Construct Creation: Olivia can create simple objects (such as a wall, a cage, or a bubble) of energy in the form of her choice. These constructs last as long as she concentrates upon them, and she can create one such construct per point of Perception she has. Each use of this costs its Power from her "well", and each resists damage up to its Power rating; any more and it is destroyed.

2. Matter Manipulation: Olivia has gained the ability to control matter. She can use this power to mold matter, disrupt matter into dust or liquid, and convert one substance into another. She can do this by focusing her desire and imagination into an object (or many objects, such as dust particles), and willing the change to occur. This power is currently usable on inorganic material. Her ability to create complex machinery is dependent on her Skill, so it is limited at the current time.

Olivia's Powers, Continued
    Last edited by WickedElphaba; 03-07-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning

First new power:

Blast

Jason is able to channel a variety of energies for harmful, destructive results. This has the following effects:

1. Mental Bolt - Jason is able to assault his target's mind directly. This blast has two options. First, Jason can use it to stun the target into unconsciousness by overwhelming them. If Jason's adjusted Power is more than double the target's Perception, they are rendered unconscious. Second, Jason can use this bolt to attempt to harm or kill an opponent, directly pitting his Power against their Perception. As these are a mental attack, neither manifestation can be dodged.
    2. Eldrich Bolt - Jason can release a bolt of energy from the Aether. This is resisted by Brawn, but it is an energy attack, not kinetic.

Jason is able to release each of these blasts in a variety of shapes and areas of effect. He can spread either bolt to hit multiple targets, but his Power is reduced by 2 per target after the first. He can also have either blast explode from a focal point, with the Power of the attack dropping at a rate of 1 to 5 Power per five foot radius of expansion (Jason can decide how tight he wants the explosion, so that it weakens more or less quickly by design).

Since Daniel now has a kick ass sword, and focus in training with it. New song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85KPB...eature=related

Strider!!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

I am so close to getting my falcon punch
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    A literal falcon punch in this case.

Call me when you get the phoenix buster. I want to see Jim use it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    A literal falcon punch in this case.

Call me when you get the phoenix buster. I want to see Jim use it :P
    It's coming bro

that's gonna be my peak moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Looks to me like Jim is missing 2 powers. He should have 5 with 20 Power.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Looks to me like Jim is missing 2 powers. He should have 5 with 20 Power.
    I was wondering if it was 4 or 5, cause I forgot about the one power already rule

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

NAME: Kyle Rogers
    FORMER PERSONA: Hermes, Tyche
    NATIONALITY: American
    APPEARANCE: A talls, handsome young African American male with very short black hair and dark brown eyes. Kyle usually wears very expensive clothes, preferring vintage clothing such as Versace and Armani, although he sometimes likes to wear New York Yankees jerseys. He works out often, so he has an athletiv, muscular build on a 6'4 frame. He has a strong jawline and a very bright smile that has most if not all the ladies flocking to him. He also has a wing shaped birthmark on his right ankle.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Cocky and charismatic, Kyle Rogers was born in a middle class family in Queens, New York. A valued member of both the varsity track and basketball teams, he always seemed faster than the other kids. This continued into college, where he's a member of the track team.

Unbeknownst to his family, his life took a turn for the worse when his father died when he was only ten. Ever since then, he's been helping his mother and twin sister keep their family's collective heads above water. And while he's had a fair amount of success, the means by which he achieved it are less than honorable. Whether it was by persuading little old ladies to pay him grossly more for less work, conning his classmates out of their money or just straight stealing whatever his family needed. One of the biggest cons he ran in his "career" was when he and a few of his friends pretended to be liasons for PineCo, the leading distributor of pineapple flavored products, while on a trip to the Smithsonian. When it was all said and done, they raked in well over $1,700.

Once he entered college at NYU for a Bachelor's in Information Technology, he made a promise to himself that he would abandon his shady practices and find more legitimate ways to help his mother. He was drawn to the post office, somehow feeling that he was destined to be a "messenger", so to speak. Although, he does still scam the occasional chump from time to time, just for the laughs.

CHARACTER SONG
    : In the City - Kevin Rudolf

God Powers:
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-31-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

ATTENTION

Since it was our beloved GM's birthday recently I think we should all get two points to celebrate that.

And since Chou also had a birthday we should all get a point for that as well.

Because we care