Page 189 of 321 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4803

YOU CAN HAVE IT WHEN YOU---

Eh.

One sec.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

YOU CAN HAVE IT WHEN YOU---

Eh.

One sec.http://forums.comicbookresources.com...46&postcount=4
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Rhyvurg, Lance cannot be completely imune to mental influences. He can be resistant, but at such low levels of power, absolute immunity cannot occur. He can have a 20% increase in resistance to mental dominace with the power, but that's it. Also, if he uses Megingjord and Godly Stength together, it drains him. Very, very quickly. He'll only have 30 seconds at most if he uses both at the same time, and after that he'll be stuck with a cool off period just like Tandra does her strength booster. Also, and finally, his Iron Guantlets need to be changed. I find them too powerful at this point in the game. Either change the power or wait a few powerups before bringing the Guantlets into play.
    I'm okay with most of that, I think I play a little to much Exalted, absolute effects and all that. Kinda stumped on how to adjust the gloves though. I'll leave them out of play till I figure something out.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Huh. Okay, give me a second. I forgot to put some points in.

(And I'll PM you with my idea for power 10, Cleric).
    Starlancer Flight: Morgan Valentine

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Okay, updated profile here.
    Starlancer Flight: Morgan Valentine

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

[QUOTE=Cleric of Hell's Brigade;14115836]I need all posters still playing to update their characters and repost their entire bio's/relink them, please. My old link on the first page can't be editted and I don't really want to go thread diving trying to find every ones updated stats. As soon as you relinkl/repost them, I'll comment on your powers.

This is a list of those I'm waiting on still. Names in red have been okayed.

Sub-Zero MKA
    Captain England
    Froggy
    Tami
    Chrosis
    WickedElphaba
    KingofPie
    Chou Blaster
    Ptrvc
    Miburohunter929
    Guy1
    Yun Lao
    Rhyvurg
    Hazard
    Bobtheelf
    mailedbypostman1
    Eternal Torment

Thank you, all. It is much appreciated.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Here's a question, how fast is fast? How much Speed is required to outrace someone's superior Agility? Is it just straight comparison, Agility 5 can't dodge a Speed 6 object?
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    Here's a question, how fast is fast? How much Speed is required to outrace someone's superior Agility? Is it just straight comparison, Agility 5 can't dodge a Speed 6 object?
    Not quite. Only one more in speed won't outright be able to blitz someone, but it will be harder for said Agility to match.

Something like a 10 in speed could absolutely outright blitz a 5 agility with no problems though.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

NAME: Gregory “Gee Mike” Carmichael

FORMER PERSONA:
    Raven (Indigenous Mythology of North America)

SECONDARY GOD: Poliahu (Hawiian Goddess of Cold, Snow, Ice and Mauna Kea)

NATIONALITY: American. (United States)

APPEARANCE:
    Reasonably attractive. Tanned. Works out. Clean features. Strong but not prominent jawline and high cheekbones. Clear blue eyes. Spiked blonde hair. Wears fashionable clothing and overly expensive shirts.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Former resident of Long Island. Currently studying psychology at NYU. Outgoing, friendly and socially well-adjusted. Drinks too much at the weekend. Hides narcissistic and self-aggrandising tendencies. Abuses his god powers for personal gain and amusement. Constantly lies about his abilities and background.

CHARACTER SONG (Optional):
    Semisonic - Chemistry

PERSONAL SKILLS: Can be highly persuasive and is skilled at manipulating emotions.

GOD POWERS(S):

Memory Thief

“He can see them. Shiny. Yes. Little pieces of lives all stored and encoded as biochemical equations. So shiny. He has to take them. He’s building something”.

- Tribal Elder Allan Sheupiapik
    Iqualit, Nunavut.

Gregory Carmichael may view the memories of any character.

Gregory Carmichael may permanently remove a single memory, with each use of this ability. And he may target sensory, short-term and long-term memory.

Stolen memories are retained by Raven and cannot be removed or destroyed. They also cannot be restored by any means, except through the effects of this power.

Gregory Carmichael may restore memories taken with this ability, or lost through any other means.

In addition to this, Gregory Carmichael may also restore damaged neurology and may lessen, or completely negate the psychological impact of harmful memories.

Due to this power, Gregory Carmichael is resistant to any effects that affect memory in any way. He may select up to three characters and have them share this resistance. The strength of this resistance is equal to his natural power stat compared to the relevant natural stat of the character attempting to effect them.

(Resistance granted to a selected character will be instantly applied following Earthbound Flight).

Gregory Carmichael/Raven can bypass all powers and abilities (except his own) that defend against Memory Thief or any of the effects of this power. This includes powers and abilities that increase perception.

No powers or abilities (except his own) can affect, target or detect Memory Thief or the effects of this power. And in a similar manner no powers or abilities can't affect, target or detect the use of Memory Thief or the effects of that power. Memories may not be removed from a character will full perception. (But full perception will have no other effect). This may only occur when this power is specifically used to attempt to steal memories from a character with a full perception score. (All other effects of this power such as viewing memories e.t.c. will not be effected by full perception).

Additionally no powers or abilities (except his own) can reduce or negate the effect of Memory Thief or any of the effects of this power. Memories may not be removed from a character will full perception. (But full perception will have no other effect). This may only occur when this power is specifically used to attempt to steal memories from a character with a full perception score. (All other effects of this power such as viewing memories e.t.c. will not be effected by full perception).

All provisios listen above cover the period that includes the viewing and the effecting of memories right until the point Gregory has finished viewing or effecting those memories and a new action begins. Gregory Carmichael can not be restricted (including being lost or trapped or losing access to powers) or negatively effected when viewing memories.

Gregory Carmichael may negate access to memories on a continuous basis without viewing them. No powers or abilities can reduce or negate this effect save his own.

Gregory Carmichael may cause patterns and images made of black smoke to appear on his body, or clothing.

When viewing memories, Gregory Carmichael may not only gain information and also learn skills as well. However, his proficiency in these abilities will be dependent on his natural skill level.

And finally, as the initial formation of this power required the permanent bonding of totemic magic to individual neurobiology, this power and the effects of this power cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael and this power can only be used by Gregory Carmichael.

Earthbound Flight

“According to legend, Raven flew from the spirit realm to bring life to the Earth. He carried with him the sun and the moon and the stars”.

-Jaalen Edenshaw
    Tour guide, Vancouver Museum of National Heritage.

Gregory Carmichael is able to take the form of Raven and travel though the spirit realm. An ancient reality placed on top of our own. As Raven he can enter and exit the spirit realm as he chooses. Raven can spend any amount of mortal time in the spirit realm and may travel any Earthly distance. However in areas he is unfamiliar with he may only travel an Earthly distance equal to his power stat in miles. Once done so when he returns to Earth as Gregory this movement will appear instantaneous as the limitations of time and space fail to exist within the spirit realm. Gregory/Raven may summon black smoke and feathers to mark his entry and exit into the spirit realm, though this is not compulsory. Gregory Carmichael need only think of taking the form of Raven and he is instantly placed within the spirit realm.

Gregory Carmichael may carry anything he touches into the spirit realm, with the exception of living beings that bear him harm. Certain size limitations apply to objects leaving Earth but any objects that he carries with him, he may store in the spirit realm for as long as he chooses.

As refers to living beings, only one person at a time may be carried through the spirit realm.

As a native god only Raven, or those he allows, can perceive or access the spirit realm. However, in spirit form joined with Raven, Gregory is able to view Earth as if flying over it and Raven can allow him to "see" living beings regardless of their surroundings, in addition to this Gregory may now exist in the spirit realm in his human form.

When a person (besides Gregory) is allowed to perceive the spirit realm they may only remain in the spirit realm for up to one day relative to Earth time. However once they exit the spirit realm no time will have passed in whichever realm they return to.

When using Earhtbound Flight outisde of Earth, Gregory may always return to Earth.

It is only Raven and that which he chooses to carry that can ever truly cross the spirit realm. Even magics or supernatural effects cannot cross the spirit realm. Earthbound Flight will negate all supernatural powers or abilities, for good or ill, that may effect anyone who travels though the realm.

The spirit realm itself cannot interact with or be effected by any other realm or with the inhabitants of any other realm. Gregory Carmichael cannot be harmed in Raven's spirit form. Nor can he harm others. These rules apply equally to anything in the spirit realm.

To anyone besides Raven the spirit realm simply does not exist. It cannot be found or sensed or located. And inside the spirit realm, neither can Raven.

This ability and the spirit realm itself are inherant to Raven alone and this ability can not be removed or negated.

Raven may negate all physical forces, such as mass of acceleration that apply to all things entering and exiting the spirit realm.

Finally, so long as he is touching her, it is always possible for Raven's chosen mate to be transported into the spirit realm.

Due to the nature of the spirit realm and Raven's innate link to it and the magics themselves, this power and the effects of this power may not be altered, removed, copied, or negated and only Gregory Carmichael may use the Earthbound Flight.

Continued in Part 2
    Last edited by Captain England; 04-22-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Part 1

-Part 2-

GOD POWERS(S): (Continued)

Ill Omen

"I talked to Fontier yesterday. He says they did it to themselves. And maybe he’s right. It’s the only settlement this side of the pass and I have no godly idea what happened to them. From what remains we can see cuts and marks on the bodies matching their own tools and axes. And Lord, I wish he’d never taken this route. I said that when the blizzard stops we should find another way to reach the mountain. He told me I was just being foolish. But the snow is all around us now. And Fontier is wrong. No man could have done this".

-Extract is taken from the diary of Calvin McKenzie, Fur Trapper. 1886

Gregory Carmichael may instantly surround himself with the black shadow of Raven. In this form he may cause massive physical damage and intense fear in everything he touches. Both effects will result in temporary paralysis to that which is touched. In addition to this the Ganhada spirit magics may vastly reduce the perception of all beings the shadow form makes contact with.

If the black shadow touches anything that is related to, or that is part of a supernatural power then the effect of Ill Omen should be felt by the user of that power.

No alternate states will protect against the effect of Ill Omen if it passes through their form or magics.

The Ill Omen magics themselves will avoid all natural and supernatural defenses (except Gregory's own). This includes supernatural powers that increase any physical stats (including speed or agility). Physical damage and physical paralysis may only be negated by a high enough natural brawn stat. Paralytic fear may only be negated by a high enough natural perception stat. (Only natural stats may be used in all cases). Additionally the touch of the shadow will reduce perception no matter the circumstances (even if perception itself is maxed).

(The natural stat is taken to be the amount of awarded game points which have been placed into that stat category and does not take into account powers or abilities. Nor is it effected by powers or abilities).

The shadow can appear in size relative to the natural power of Gregory Carmichael. (But does not have to manifest at this scale).

The rituals for these magics require a permanent spiritual link to the totemic source of power and as such may only be used by Gregory Carmichael, and this power and its effects cannot not be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Daylight Enchantments

“…because these forests, this land. It is our land. It is our history. We know the trees and the animals and the spirits. We know the stories and the places. We know, because it is a part of who we are. And we do not forget such things. So that, little Jaalen, that is why we go walking here. Now matter how tired our feet are”.

The sleepy five year old girl looked up at the mention of the word stories. Her eyes brightened. Then she said “Tell me a story grandpa”. He looked down at her. His face was old and weather-beaten and worn. Much like the rest of him. He looked down at her and he smiled and he said “What kind of story would you like?”

She lifted her left foot off the ground, held it for a few seconds, put it down and repeated the process with her right foot. Then she giggled and replied to him.

“A Raven story”.

-Charles & Jaleen Edenshaw
    Lax Kw Alaams, British Columbia

The Daylight Enchantments create an area that resists harmful acts. And in turn create a boarder around this area resistant to harmful acts and beings. Only Gregory Carmichael himself can determine what acts exits in those areas, or what peoples or acts cross those boarders without restriction.

When centered on a single person the Enchantments will cover an area around in a 1m circular radius. They may also be cast over a general area equal to the same.

Both the casting and effects of the Daylight Enchantments are instantaneous, and there is no visible effect to the Daylight Enchantments, beside the fact that the boundaries will shimmer when impacted upon. They cannot be detected in any way, other than through the slightly elevated feeling of tranquility they provide to those they protect, and the sound of a Raven's call when the Enchantment's shatter.

When any harmful act is attempted inside or upon the boarders of the Enchantments the effect of the Daylight Enchantments will be calculated by taking the value of Gregory’s natural power stat away from either the natural power or natural brawn stat of the aggressor, depending upon the whether type of attack used by the aggressor is supernatural or not.

The natural stat is taken to be the amount of awarded game points which have been placed into that stat category and does not take into account powers or abilities. Nor is it effected by powers or abilities.

All things that are not characters, e.g. items, constructs e.t.c. have a natural stat of 0.

(This is just a calculation to determine the effect of The Daylight Enchantments on the attack and it does not affect the stats of the aggressor).

For harmful acts made inside or upon the boarders of the Daylight Enchantments, should power reach (for a supernatural attack) 0 the attack will be negated. And should brawn (for a non supernatural attack) reach 0 the attack will do no damage plus all other factors relevant to that attack will be treated as 0. And these attacks will not pass through the boarders of the Enchantments, if made upon them. Should the power or brawn result be greater than 0 but no greater than one half of the value of Gregory’s original natural power stat, the attack shall proceed (and proceed through the boarders if made upon them) with power or brawn set at that level, though all other factors relevant to the attack will be treated as halved. Should the result be over ½ but not over ¾ or the value of Gregory’s power stat then the attack will proceed ( and proceed through the boarders if made upon them) with power or brawn set at that level though all other factors relevant to that attack will be reduced by one quarter and the Enchantments will shatter. Should the result be over three quarters of the value of Gregory’s power stat then the Enchantments will shatter with no effect. The Enchantments will also shatter after 10 attacks each with a calculated result of at least ½ of Gregory’s power stat have been made upon them. Though The Enchantments can be recast instantly when shattered.

(All items shall be treated as having a power/brawn level of 0).

The Enchantments may be cast on up to five people. However, when cast on over five people the effect will lessen. For each additional person (i.e. from the sixth person onwards), the natural power stat value used by Gregory, for calculation purposes of this effect only, will be reduced by 3.

The Enchantments may also be cast on an area with a radius equal to Gregory Carmichael's power stat in meters as an emergency measure of protection.

When centered on a character they will remain in place regardless of the location of the user. They may however be instantly lowered and recast following the Earthbound Flight.

In addition to these effects, learning the totemic invocations necessary for the Daylight Enchantments has granted measures of continuous protection to Gregory Carmichael and his magics and powers themselves.

Thusly, Gregory Carmichael and his god powers cannot be specifically targeted, sensed or effected by supernatural powers, and cannot be targeted, sensed or affected by ongoing supernatural powers. Addiditionally neither Gregory not his powers can be specifically affected by attempts made to effect the area around them.

(e.g. A specific power-up or an ongoing perception filter cannot effect Gregory Carmichael, whereas an area of effect attack (but only an attack not an attempt to alter or move him or the area he is in) or an enhanced physical attack can).

Furthermore should any character, or construct, or alternate form attempt to harm Gregory Carmichael, then all stat increases for that character or construct, or alternate form will be negated before their attack can be completed. This includes powers that substitute one stat for another, or stat boosts granted to constructs or alternate forms, or use of items. In addition to this all supernatural powers and physical effects of both constructs and alternate forms will be negated before their attack can be completed.

Due to the nature and power of the magics known only by Gregory and the complexity of the Enchantments themselves they can only be used by Gregory Carmichael, and the Enchantments and their effects not be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Continued in Part 3
    Last edited by Captain England; 04-22-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Part 1

Part 2

-Part 3-

GOD POWERS(S): (Continued)

Divine Incantation: The Haida Path Of True Sight

“On the 29th of April 1944 in the middle of the English Channel, the Athabaskan was sunk by German destroyer escort T24. Of the 255 men aboard the Athabaskan, 128 crew members died, 83 became prisoners of war. But 44 were bravely rescued. By HMCS Haida”.

Douglas Hamilton, Sixth Grade History Teacher.
    Ontario, Canada.

All impure magics are revealed by the pure totemic powers of Raven.

Gregory Carmichael is aware of all supernatural beings as well as the existence, formation and use of all supernatural powers and abilities.

Gregory Carmichael is further aware of the nature, design and intensity of all supernatural activity.

The Haida Path Of True Sight is continuously active and covers a radius of Gregory's natural power stat in metres. Which is increased on Earth and doubled in the Americas.

Gregory Carmichael can react to all supernatural beings as soon as he senses then and may react to all supernatural powers and abilities as soon as they are being formed and before they are used.

To do the latter, the natural agility stat value, determined only by game points awarded and placed in the stat category agility is compared between Gregory Carmichael and any supernatural beings or forces that attempt to affect him in any way (not just attempt to attack him). Gregory Carmichael can then use his agility to react at that point.

This incantation is granted only through the totemic power of Raven and as such only Gregory Carmichael can use it, and this power and the effects of this power cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael

Magic Adept

“He couldn’t have learned it, because I didn’t train him. He couldn’t have been programmed to do it by evolution through millions of years because in the natural habitat you don’t have that, and it couldn’t have been random change because there are too many individual steps so it was very suggestive that the bird knew what it was doing”.

-Bernd Heinrich
    Professor of Avian Studies, University of Vermont

Gregory Carmichael is gaining a greater awareness of the magics. He is more readily able to learn and adapt to them and is slowly recovering some of the innate magical knowledge of Raven.

Gregory Carmichael’s skill and perception scores are added to his power stat. This will become his power stat for the game and will be treated and used as his power stat for all game effects that require or reference the power stat in any way. This includes all effects making reference to a base or natural power stat.

(As Gregory Carmichael’s skill and perception scores increase that increase will be added to his power stat).

Gregory Carmichael’s power stat before gaining Magic Adept will be noted by the player (myself) and the requisite amount of points needed to reach a multiple of five, (counting upwards from that number), must be placed specifically from GM upgrades into the power stat in order for Gregory to gain new powers.

Gregory Carmichael’s skill and perception will now more closely relate to his god powers and increased natural skill and perception can increase his observations, use and knowledge of the magics.

He may may also manipulate the magics themselves. The degree to which he can do this is proportional to his natural power stat.

Additionally innate awareness of the magics has granted Gregory Carmichael one other ability. When engaging in “recreational activity” with a partner, she may choose to allow him to use any number of her god powers as if they were his own, for the duration she wishes.

(Gregory will gain full awareness and familiarity with the effects of any powers and cannot be harmed by them during this time).

Due to his increased and singular innate awareness of the magics only Gregory Carmichael may use Magic Adept and this power and its effects may not be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Stealing the sun

He pointed to the black bird rolling in the snow in front of them.

"Kelly look at that. That's a raven there. Hey, you know the Haida people said that a Raven carried the sun and all the stars to Earth so he could bring light and warmth to the world. You know that?.

It was freezing out and the the teenager looked angrily back at her father.

"Dad, I was with you when you made me go to that stupid museum".

-Michael and Kelly McKitteridge
    Vancouver National Park.

Whether the Haida story is true or not, and it is, moving planetary bodies requires the manipulation of mass and gravity on an immense scale. And as such Gregory Carmichael can manipulate, reduce, negate or increase mass, gravity and gravitational forces at will over areas, objects and people. The amount of gravity and mass he can manipulate, negate, increase or reduce is proportional to his power stat and the size of the object. (He may sense mass, gravity and relevant effects). However his ability to do so effectively is dependent upon his natural skill and perception. And only relevant natural stats maybe be used to resist this power.

Gregory can sense gravity, mass relevant effects and react to them as they are formed. By doing so the natural agility stat value, determined only by game points awarded and placed in the stat category agility is compared between Gregory Carmichael and any beings or forces that attempt to affect him in any way (not just attempt to attack him). Gregory Carmichael can then use his agility to react at that point.

This power is dependent upon knowledge and skills unique to Gregory Carmichael, and as such this ability can only by used by Gregory Carmichael and this power and its effects cannot not be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Continued in Part 4
    Last edited by Captain England; 04-17-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

-Part 4-

Gifts of Poilahu

Gregory Camichael may create, increase, decrease, project and manipulate cold, snow and ice. He may alter relevant weather systems to do so or he may simply create cold, snow and ice and manipulate them via his powers or via physics. Accordingly in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics Gregory may reduce the movement, energy and temperature in a given system. (And he may sense relevant changes in those capacities).

Gregory can sense and react to relevant changes as they are being formed. By doing so the natural agility stat value, determined only by game points awarded and placed in the stat category agility is compared between Gregory Carmichael and any beings or forces that attempt to affect him in any way (not just attempt to attack him). Gregory Carmichael can then use his agility to react at that point.

This is all proportional to his power stat.

He does not need water to create snow, or ice and can he draw the component elements from the air or simply form them himself. He is not adversely affected by cold. And cannot be harmed by any form of water. He may generate and shape ice or snow into any form he wishes. Such as an ice slide for example. When traveling on snow or icy surfaces Gregory is not hindered by the terrain and instead benefits from it. And on snow or ice his agility stat is treated as his natural speed stat.

Additionally Gregory’s agility will also be treated as matching his speed if he can exceed that value.

(Traveling downhill may be faster).

Gregory Carmichael may also alter his body from flesh into an ice form. Injuries sustained can be healed by forming ice to replace damaged areas. He may also dematerialise his body as steam and reform as ice in a different location.

Finally, should Gregory Carmichael ever die he may reform his body as ice (which he may then change into flesh). Though it may take him time to recover his full strength.

Only relevant natural stats maybe be used to resist this power. However Gregory's ability to use this power, and any parts of it effectively, is dependent upon his natural skill and perception.

And as this power is dependent upon knowledge and skills and perceptions unique to him, this power can only be used by Gregory Carmichael and this power and its effects cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Koryak Defensive Arts for the Suppression of Magical Resistance

Gregory Camichael has become aware of the containment and restriction of his magics through hard experience. Following that experience, after gaining knowledge in, and spending greater time learning the magical arts he is now able to remember and to use the Koryak Defensive Arts for the Suppression of Magical Resistance

His powers and magics are now protected by a permanent and reactive enchantment.

Should any character or effect, however it is worded or written try to negatively affect (including negate) Gregory Carmichael’s god powers then Gregory Carmichael’s natural power stat (see magic adept) must be compared to the natural power stat of the character attempting to negatively affect Gregory Carmichael’s god powers. If Gregory Carmichael’s natural power stat is greater than or equal to the natural power stat of the character trying to negatively affect his god powers then instead of having his god powers negatively affected, they are not negatively affected.

The calculation and effect applies recursively to anything attempting to negatively affect the Koryak Arts themselves.

(The application of this power to neutral or positive effects is at the discretion of Gregory Carmichael).

Should Gregory Carmichael's God Powers be negatively affected or fail to work he will learn some information as to the cause of that. Over time he may be able to alter the defensive arts to protect against those effects. This ability is dependent upon his skill and perception.

Should Gregory Carmichael's God Powers be negated he will learn some information as to the cause of that negation. It will take longer to try to learn to deal with magical negation if it is at all possible.

This power requires specific knowledge of the magics, has been learn through singular experience and is bonded to Gregory Carmichael himself, and as such is unique to him alone and this power and its effects cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

The Way Of All Things

Learning to control both physical and magical forces has given Gregory Carmichael a vastly greater awareness and understanding of everything that is.

He is now aware of the link between all phenomena and as such may sense, increase, decrease, create and manipulate any fundamental interactions.

Gregory can sense and react to fundamental interactions before the interaction is complete. By doing so the natural agility stat value, determined only by game points awarded and placed in the stat category agility is compared between Gregory Carmichael and any beings or forces that attempt to affect him in any way (not just attempt to attack him). Gregory Carmichael can then use his agility to react at that point.

He is skilled at manipulation all interactions. However the scale on which this power can be used is dependent upon his natural power stat, though the smaller the scale that is effected the better.

Additionally, his ability to do so effectively is dependent upon his natural skill and perception.

This power can only be resisted by relevant natural stats.

This power is dependent upon knowledge and skills unique to Gregory Carmichael and is learned though dual natures and understanding, and as such this ability can only be used by Gregory Carmichael and this power and its effects cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Skies of Forever

Being able to understand and affect the base fundamental particles of the magics and of the physical and the being able to understand and affect the relationship between them has allowed Gregory Carmichael to combine all powers he uses that affect either or both the magics and the physical.

Gregory Carmichael may cross-over and combine all effects of his god powers.

And Gregory Carmichael is now secure at the most fundamental level.

(- More to follow-)

This ability was only possible through Raven’s nature in the magics and Gregory’s nature in the physical and though the singular perspective, skills, development and understanding granted by such things.

This ability is unique to Gregory Carmichael and this power and its effects cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

Ascendant

With power and all that is needed to use that power in equal measure Gregory Carmichael is no longer tied to channelling such things.

He has become the source of such things.

Gregory Carmichael has gained full use of his powers by understanding not only how they affect the world around him, but also by understanding the world around him that they affect.
    He understands what the physical is, what it is made of and how it can affect the physical. And he knows the theory of all things.

He understands what the magics are, what they are made of and how they can affect the magics and the physical as well. And he knows the way of all things.

He is ascendant.

And now, as a result of this, Gregory Carmichael may directly sense and affect the base fundamental particles that make up both the magics and the physical.

This ability was only possible through Raven’s nature in the magics and Gregory’s nature in the physical and though the singular perspective, skills, development and understanding granted by such things.

This ability is unique to Gregory Carmichael and this power and its effects cannot be altered, removed, copied, negated, reduced or utilised against Gregory Carmichael.

(-This is essentially perception/skill/explanation for Gregory's powers- More to follow-)

Additional Notes On Powers:

All powers when negated will resume immediately without cost (i.e. usage levels don’t go down). They will resume the same instant the negation disappears.

All notations on Gregory's powers, effects and their usage are fully accurate, binding and will always receive priority.

STATS:

Brawn: 4
    Speed: 1
    Agility: 10
    Perception: 25
    Power: 50 (100)
    Skill: 25

Last edited by Captain England; 04-22-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning

New power for Jason - Cleric, let me know if this is ok.

Beacon of the Gods: There is strength in numbers. For a number of times a day equal to his Perception, Jason is able to allocate 3 points among his statistics for every 5 Alaphim (rounded up) within a radius of (5 x Power) meters of him, including himself. This boost lasts for a number of minutes equal to his adjusted Power. Once allocated, Jason cannot change how the enhancement is applied; he can, however, dismiss the boost and reapply it with the use of another "charge." The amount of points gained automatically increases to 4 per 5 when his nature Power is 40, and increases to 5 per 5 when his natural Power is 50.

Furthermore, Jason's ability to sense the presence of other Alaphim is both amplified and discriminating in nature. He can now feel where other Alaphim are, if they are located within the range of this power. This is accomplished by means similar to a sort of radar that isn't blocked by physical objects or obfuscation. If he has previously met the Alaphim in question, this omni-directional sense is able discern who the Alaphim is based on the ping he receives.

Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning

Jason's Powers:

====Heimdall====

Acumen of the Gods:

All of Jason's senses are now supernaturally strong, and far surpass that of a human. With perfect clarity, below are some examples of his perceptive powers:

• Sight - Jason can see for a hundred leagues (barring obstacles), even with the scarcest amount of light. He is able to see the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
    • Hearing - Jason can hear the grass grow, and his hearing is so sharp that he can tell when someone is lying based on changes to their heart rate.
    • Touch - Jason's sense of touch is strong enough to read pages by passing his fingers over a page. He can fight blind by feeling the subtle changes in air pressure when someone is moving around him. This makes sneaking up on him nearly impossible, as no amount of stealth can prevent this change.
    • Smell - Jason can track by scent far better than any canine, and this, combined with his hearing, allows him to detect lying by a subtle increase in perspiration of the lying person.
    • Taste - Jason's tongue is strong enough to immediately analyze food content (including poisons) even with just a slight taste.

In game terms, Jason substitutes 2/3rds of his Power stat for Perception when attempting to observe or detect something. Jason is able to bypass the 25 point Perception cap for this purpose only.

Jason is able to willingly focus his senses on certain sensory information and selectively block the rest of it from his consciousness. However, because his senses are so strong, they can be overwhelmed more easily than most. While he is able to cope with sensory stimuli in the normal range, including strong stimuli (such as lightning flashes, thunder or the stench of decay), any superhuman assault against his senses is twice as effective.

Analyze Weakness:

In combination with his exceptional vision, Jason has the extrasensory ability to perceive stress points, fracture planes, or physical weaknesses in objects or persons, even if none would normally exist. This allows him to be able to strike at that exact spot for much greater effectiveness. In game terms, opponents facing Jason have their Brawn reduced to resist his attacks by 1% per two points of Power he has (so, at 60 Power, a foe's Brawn is reduced by 30% for defending against Jason). This also impacts other defensive powers, such as a force field, but at a lesser rate of 1% per three points of Power.

Gjallarhorn [This is a 10 point power]:

Jason has in his possession the Gjallarhorn, the horn which trumpeted the arrival of Ragnarok.

The Gjallarhorn has several useful abilities:

• Gjallarhöggva: The Gjallarhorn can be used as an awesome destructive weapon. The wielder must focus his energy into the Gjallarhorn, and be uninterrupted for 4 Game Posts prior to producing the blast. All within a 20 foot radius of the Gjallarhorn are struck with a pressure wave of Brawn 20 at the time it is sounded. Then, a blast of sonic energy extends outward in a cone shape from the mouth of the horn, which spreads quickly, and has three primary range effects: Primary (0-25 meters), Secondary (25-50 meters) and Tertiary (50-100 meters). Those in the Primary range are hit with triple the wielder's Power. The Secondary range hits at double the wielder's Power, and those within the Tertiary range are struck with the Power of the wielder. Everyone within the Primary range is struck deaf for 10 minutes, minus 2 minutes per 10 Brawn they have (rounded up). Due to the strength of this attack, it can only be used once per day.
    • Gjallarfār: The sound of the Gjallarhorn can be used to cause terror in enemies. When the Gjallarhorn is blown for this purpose, all enemies within Primary range must flee from it's presence. This supernatural terror impacts even those who are normally immune to fear.
    • Gjallarmóðr: The Gjallarhorn can inspire those around it to great victories. It is a rallying trumpet which causes friends to experience courage, bravery and resolve. Aside from neutralizing any fear effects, this use also shatters illusions, breaks all mind controlling effects, and purges any effects which negatively impact game statistics. Furthermore, by providing basic healing, it restores consciousness to downed friends.

====Athena====

Wisdom Moves: He is a telekinetic with fine control and no visible power effects. He substitutes his Power stat for Brawn for determining his lift and strike effectiveness. His control is such that he can gently push buttons from across a room, or use his power as a cutting instrument.

Wisdom Defends [This is a 10 point power]: Jason is able generate physical constructs of mental energy which act as a barrier against physical and energy assault. The field is invisible to sight, and can be shaped in any form Jason chooses; however, if the field is struck with a force of 4 more more, it does create a momentary golden glow. He is able to generate this field in a maximum size of Power² x Skill in square yards, and this total can be split into multiple constructs (maximum number of constructs is his Skill total). The durability of the field is equal to his 1.5 times Power. Jason is able to make the field porous to air if he chooses. Jason can activate this shield subconsciously provided he can perceive the attack - even if he cannot physically react to it. In game, if the attacker's Speed is less than Jason's adjusted Perception (including his Acumen of the Gods bonus), then he automatically shields against the attack.

Wisdom Listens (Setec Astronomy): Jason has the power of telepathy, with a radius equal to double his Power in kilometers. He's able to both send and receive thoughts, and he can link together a number of minds equal to his Power for mental communication with each other. Jason is now receptive to the broadcast of thought, and so a portion of this power is always on. As a result, Jason always hears, and process without disfunction, the thoughts of the number of people closest in physical proximity equal to his Skill. He's able to supress or magnify this somewhat, so that the thoughts are like a whisper or a loud conversation in his mind. Having real-time insight to an opponents' thoughts is beneficial in combat; in game terms, Jason can add his Skill to Agility in any action against someone who's thoughts he can hear.

Astral Form: Jason is able to project his mind (or spirit or soul, whatever you’d like to call it) into the Astral realm at will. From there, he is able to perceive and interact with our world as normal, except that he is incorporeal - so he cannot touch anything on his own. All of his other powers function as usual. While in Astral Form, Jason’s physical body appears to be comatose; however, he can perceive sounds around his body in a muddled manner (similar to someone talking to you while your head is under water). In this form, he can will himself to be invisible to the normal range of human vision, or he can appear wispy and ghost-like. He can also appear as a version of his imagined self appearance (this looks like he does in his picture, with his chiseled military body instead of his current sedimentary form). He is able to levitate or essentially fly while in this form, without concern for physical barriers.

When Astral, Jason isn’t bound by his physical restraints or limitations. In game terms, Jason substitutes Power for Speed, Skill for Agility, and Perception for Brawn. The maximum duration that he can stay Astral is approximately 8 minutes per point of Power. This time limit may increase as he becomes more adept at traversing the Astral Plane. When he shuts the power off, he immediately returns to his body, no matter how far away he was. There is no limit to the distance he can travel from his body.

Technomancy: Jason has the power to comprehend technology and wield it at his discretion. This power provides three benefits:

1. Technokinesis: Jason's telekinesis is greatly enhanced when he is dealing with metals or any material which doesn't naturally exist (plastic, rubber, polyester, etc.). He adds his base Power to his telekinesis whenever lifting, shaping or otherwise interacting with these items.

2. Invention: Jason now has an intuitive ability for inventing and understanding the purpose of mechanical devices. This allows him to quickly conceive, design and build highly-advanced mechanical devices. He can also operate, modify and disassemble existing technology or create countermeasures for it. This talent for invention does not mean that he is super-humanly intelligent, as even a genius at invention must for the most part consciously work out the theoretical principles behind the invention and then the design of the invention itself through a series of logical steps. Instead, many of these logical steps are worked out by Jason's subconscious mind.

3. Power Source: Jason is able to tap directly into the Aether and bind it as a source of power for mechanical items. This process is permanent, and Jason can distribute energy equal to his Power to any single item. For larger projects, Jason can distribute up to double his Power at a much slower rate of 1 point per hour (so an object with 40 points requires 40 hours to imbue). For these large projects, Jason can work with it over time; it doesn't require consecutive hours.

Powers Continued
    Last edited by Bobtheelf; 04-14-2012 at 06:17 AM.