Page 82 of 321 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4803
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    He's not going to be on Ashley's team anyway.

Ashley's going to let Oliver take the lead with the negotiations most likely. I mean, he's the only one who might even be able to speak their language.
    Give me two levels and I will definitely be able to.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Props to Tami!

Team Los Angeles is: Olivia, Travis, Gregory, Theo, Dexter, Echo and Seth.

WickedElphaba/Olivia/Chronos [female, age: 24, profession: singer/waitress, talent: singing, perfect sense of time]
    Yun Lao/Travis/Iktomi [male, age: 32, profession: police detective, talent: parlor tricks, driving]
    Captain England/Gregory/Raven [male, age: 21, profession: student, talent: persuasion]
    TheMunchKING/Theo/Thoth [male, age: 15, profession: student, talent: hacking, invention]
    Guy Smiley/Dexter/Echidna [male, age: 15, profession: student, talent: drawing and gaming]
    wilderness/Echo/Osiris [male, age: 19, profession: student, talent: climbing, artist]
    Guy1/Seth/Set [male, age: 24, profession: student, talent: videography, motorcycle riding]

Team name suggestion: Yellow Bus (since 5/7 are students).

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just checking, will you be responding to the pre-timestop Ashley post?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Team Hong Kong will consist of Kaj, Thomas, Jai Li, Ciel, Chey, Rafi, and Rahpael.

• Tami/Kaj/Susano-o [male, age:24, profession: construction/steel worker, talent: logic, languages]
    • Redem/Thomas/Archangel Michael [male, age:27, profession: police officer, talent: first-aid]
    • Legato/Jia Li/Ares [female, age:29, profession: motorcycle repair mechanic, talent: ?]
    • EternalTorment/Ciel/Amatsu-Mikaboshi [female, age:26, profession: unemployed, talent: hiding, astronomy]
    • InuyashaFE/Chey/Shenlong [female, age:19, profession:?, talent: hacking, contortion]
    • KingofPie/Rafi/Anansi [male, age: 25, profession: con-artist/inventor, talent: inventing, boxing]
    • Hazard/Raphael/Asmodeus [male, age:26, profession: Bartender/Pickpocket, talent: pickpocketing, fighting]
    I'm not sure what I would use as a team name, except that many on this team might deserve the title of 'Troublemakers'. So, that would be my suggestion, or something similar.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Thought I'd do the same thing, nods to Tami and Elphie

Team JLA is: Kyle, Sinera, Lucy, Jason, Laurence, Samuel and Jack.
    SUB-ZERO MKA/Kyle/Hermes [male, age: 20, profession: student, talent: writing, street games]
    Mailedbypostman1/Laurence/Apollo [male, age: 26, profession: CIA agent, talent: playing guitar, firearms]
    Bobtheelf/Jason/Athena [male, age: 33, profession: unemployed? (former Special Forces), talent: survival, hunting]
    Ptrvc/Jack/Simargl [male, age: 23, profession : varies, talent: harmonica, motorcycles]
    Gladiaria Atala/Lucy/Lugh Lámfhada mac Céin "Samildánach" [female, age: 18, profession: part-time student, talent: weaving, wood repair, DIY repair work]
    Sion Reaver/Sinera/Hjordis [female, age: 27, profession: varies, talent: computers, history]
    FistofIron/Samuel/Tyr [male, age: 37, profession: mercenary(former USMC operative, talent: CQB]
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-06-2011 at 12:49 PM.

She's an off-and-on/part-time student too. :P
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiaria_Alata View Post
    She's an off-and-on/part-time student too. :P
    Changed :p

I wonder if I change that stat increase of my first power to +4, would anyone notice/mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO MKA View Post

I wonder if I change that stat increase of my first power to +4, would anyone notice/mind.
    You just wanna be able to kiss Olivia, but she's too quickery for you.

Lol, I keep meaning to slowly but surely adjust Drake/Clena's Profile, but I keep forgetting.

CURSES.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If you have him read body language, and pull a Cassandra Cain, I will troll your Facebook mercilessly.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    You just wanna be able to kiss Olivia, but she's too quickery for you.
    Okay, ya got me

NAME: Samuel Fujimaki

FORMER PERSONA: Tyr

NATIONALITY: Asian-American

APPEARANCE: He stands 6'4" and weighs 245lbs. When people see his build they usually assume that he's a pro wrestler or fighter. Eventhough he's only half Japanese you'd have to really look at him to see his American features. He has shoulder length black hair, rather cold looking dark brown eyes, and facial hair kept very short.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Samuel is a mercenary who spent years as a special operative in the USMC. Other than that the only thing people tend to know about him is that he's a highly dangerous man. He's taken lives with a variety of weapons and even his bare hands. While he favors different rifles when on the job he always carries a Sig Sauer p226 and a Ka-Bar knife. His life of combat has left him a bit cold.

CHARACTER SONG (Optional): Chevelle - The Red

PERSONAL SKILLS: Very skilled at CQB

GOD POWERS(S): Evil's Suffering - He can absorve the damage done to others and throw it back at his opponent.

STATS:

Brawn: 4
    Speed: 4
    Agility: 4
    Perception: 3
    Power: 3
    Skill: 4
    Last edited by FistofIron; 07-20-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Awesome, also awesome of you to keep the accents.
    Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Thought I'd do the same thing, nods to Tami and Elphie

Team JLA is: Kyle, Sinera, Lucy, Jason, Laurence, Samuel and Jack.
    SUB-ZERO MKA/Kyle/Hermes [male, age: 20, profession: student, talent: writing, street games]
    Mailedbypostman1/Laurence/Apollo [male, age: 26, profession: CIA agent, talent: playing guitar, firearms]
    Bobtheelf/Jason/Athena [male, age: 33, profession: unemployed? (former Special Forces), talent: survival, hunting]
    Ptrvc/Jack/Simargl [male, age: 23, profession : varies, talent: harmonica, motorcycles]
    Gladiaria Atala/Lucy/Lugh Lmfhada mac Cin "Samildnach" [female, age: 18, profession: part-time student, talent: weaving, wood repair, DIY repair work]
    Sion Reaver/Sinera/Hjordis [female, age: 27, profession: varies, talent: computers, history]
    You betray me!

Speaking of points, would anyone like to lend me their next upgrade? I'd gladly pay it back in the future.

No? Well, OK, thought I'd try...