Page 57 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Señor Jykxopykle Daiyoukai Ramza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    Well if Selia wants war and the hippy group is trying to mess with that it makes sense to screw up their agenda.

It's like when the police put undercover agents in peaceful protests with orders to deliberately start something in order to give the riot squad an excuse to go in.

Plus Selia is smoking hot and can do whatever she wants.
    Whoa whoa whoa, take that back.

Selia is not a smoker.

>completely missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Cool, then. Sorry for the misunderstanding - without smilies or anything of the sort, it's hard to tell if someone is being serious.

I have encountered players of that particular type before. Suffice to say, they left a strong impression.
    No biggie. Your concerns were perfectly understandable. I can assure you that Selia will not stab the Xiroc Leader's consort in the face...

...while you're online.

Kidding, kidding.
    Last edited by Daiyoukai Ramza; 06-25-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Won the internet twice (and destroyed it once). 1 2

Wait, who has control over the snake? And where did it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    Wait, who has control over the snake?
    Kyle. Subzero's character. Not much control over it for now though.

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

Wait, who has control over the snake?
    Right now. Oliver.

Kyle (SubMKA) has summon monster power apparantely and can't control it. SubMKA seems to be GM'ing the whole thing. Oliver has used his power to stop it. Which is pretty lucky since this is basically PVP and nobody has an IC excuse not to kill it and have Kyle down one power.

Wait, who has control over the snake? And where did it come from?
    Seeing as I'm not really capable of working out a post right now (no time), I'm kind of glad I'll miss it all and just have to post a generalized 'reaction' later on.

Side note - I'm probably out until tomorrow. At least unable to write up anything worthwhile, though I'll be checking in to make sure nothing dumb is happening on the board. :)

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    Right now. Oliver.

Kyle (SubMKA) has summon monster power apparantely and can't control it. SubMKA seems to be GM'ing the whole thing. Oliver has used his power to stop it. Which is pretty lucky since this is basically PVP and nobody has an IC excuse not to kill it and have Kyle down one power.
    Eh, I think you're overreacting a little. It's not PVP since he's not trying to kill anyone directly and it'd be easy for us to handwave a reason as to why we can kill it now and not have him lose the power. Like... when it dies it returns to the dimension of constellations where it regenerates all damage over whatever period of time. Easy.

The fact he did this immediately before going offline is something of a bore though because, as noted, it leaves us somewhat in limbo as to what we do with the snake.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Seeing as I'm not really capable of working out a post right now (no time), I'm kind of glad I'll miss it all and just have to post a generalized 'reaction' later on.

Side note - I'm probably out until tomorrow. At least unable to write up anything worthwhile, though I'll be checking in to make sure nothing dumb is happening on the board. :)
    But what if you miss out on the poll I made for people to judge which of the multiple RPGs I created is in their top ten respect threads?

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

would a counter punch move be too cheap?
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Eh, I think you're overreacting a little. It's not PVP since he's not trying to kill anyone directly and it'd be easy for us to handwave a reason as to why we can kill it now and not have him lose the power. Like... when it dies it returns to the dimension of constellations where it regenerates all damage over whatever period of time. Easy.
    Point. And I don't really know enough about these games, PVP is probably too strong a term.

The fact he did this immediately before going offline is something of a bore though because, as noted, it leaves us somewhat in limbo as to what we do with the snake.
    That.

..A giant snake? Either we're not in the dream world anymore or I missed something. We'll, guess its time to catch up.

*goes to read*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emanulle Santos SHR Bio

"It doesn't change the fact its wrong. I can believe that if I go near a rainbow it'll rain Skittles and a Leperchuan will pop up and offer me gold. In the end, it's still bull shit."

-Exon Sage.

SHR2Verse Tropes

Poem: Change.

Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar

Argh, what did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by InuyashaFE View Post
    Argh, what did I miss?
    Kyle has a snake summon. Lost control of it. Oliver talked it.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Like... when it dies it returns to the dimension of constellations where it regenerates all damage over whatever period of time. Easy.
    So it's an FF summons??

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

NAME: Echo Invictus

FORMER PERSONA: Osiris

NATIONALITY: Italian

APPEARANCE:

Standing 5 feet, 11.5 inches tall, he’s of a fairly average build, and doesn’t particularly stand out from a crowd by either his frame or his face. Generally tries to presents a polite, neutral countenance to the world, but fails epically whenever he’s out of his element, which is quite often.
    He has dark hair, and dark, expressive eyes that are slightly large for his face.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY:

Born in the town of Volterra, his mother having died giving birth to him. His father suffered a heart attack when he was very young, thus leaving much of the responsibility of managing the household and part of the family business to his elder brother Angelo.
    He grew up having to balance school with helping his aging father in his shop, selling electronic goods. As a result, while he did have plenty of acquaintances, he lacked a truly active social life.
    As a result, while he generally speaks very little in most company, and not unless required, he opens up more to people close to him. However, he’s mostly grown used to being rather isolated from other people, barring the occasional bursts of loneliness. He does acknowledge on some level that this feeling of isolation, despite being an acquired sensation, does not necessarily stem from his lifestyle, but from something else.
    UPDATE: Being in multiple life and death situations, being forced to interact with many strangers, and face general uncertainty, he is now slightly more confident in dealings with other people, as well as being capable of speaking more freely.
    Having just finished school and being accepted into LSE, he is now in London awaiting the start of term. (Of course, relocation to another one of the cities is fine, as per the GM’s requirements)

PERSONAL SKILLS:

He’s extremely fit, and quite athletic, even for someone his age, being particularly skilled at climbing. When he was young, he used to impress his classmates by scaling the various buildings in his school grounds, some of which were quite risky to even attempt scaling.

While he’s no master with the brush, his pencil sketches can be quite ingenious and attractive. He also likes making cartoon strips, though no one ever said they were THAT good.
    In addition, while he’s fairly competent in various skills, he tends to be very slow in any kind of work he does, taking his time, working out the little details. This had earned him various nicknames when he was a kid, but after a certain age, they stopped being funny, so people stopped using them.

GOD POWERS(S): As the God of the Afterlife and the Dead, he can sense the dead and has some measure of power over them. As a necessary part of his domain, he also has some power over souls that have not yet passed into the afterlife.

• Maa-Kheru-Ena

Echo can sense the dead and animate remains of creatures in a sphere around him for a short period of time.
    Maximum radius of the sphere he can animate creatures in: Powerx10 (150 meters).
    The animated forms are under his control, but unless given orders, only attack anything that attacks Echo.
    The forms turn to dust in time given by (Power + Skill) in minutes. They cannot be summoned again. Summons can be dismissed prematurely. Current Duration of manifestation: 16 minutes
    The creature being animated must be larger than a cat, and the animated form has Brawn and Speed equal to Echo’s Power stat. Other relevant stats are fixed at 1. Current Brawn and Speed of animated creatures: 15
    The level of completeness that the remains must have in order for them to be successfully animated depend on his Skill stat.

• Pestilence Aura

"’An aura of death’ he mused absentmindedly, as his attacker walked right into it."

When this ability is activated an aura spreads from him over a short distance. The aura , on contact with a victim, causes their tissues to start rotting, from the point of infection, which is typically the skin. Inhalation makes the effect more powerful.
    The ability to cause rotting depends on Echo’s Power stat.

Radius of effect: (15 meters)
    It can easily be resisted by someone with a Brawn or Power stat greater than Echo’s Power stat.
    It can also be avoided by staying out of range or simply wearing airtight clothing/protection over any part that is to come into contact.

• Iah

The lost souls had abandoned all hope, until the moon called to them...

Osiris is linked to the souls of those around him.
    This ability is two-fold: firstly, it allows Echo to receive and comprehend sensory input from all his summons; secondly, it allows him to sense the locations of all that are not dead, as well as perceiving the usage of supernatural powers from them.
    Effectively, this ability is a mix of soul based clairvoyance and telepathy.
    This effectiveness of this power is governed by a combination of Skill, Power and Perception. The range is proportional to Power alone.

Khepri: Bakk

Echo’s newest summon brings forth a swarm of undead scarab-like insectoids that are under his control. He direct these minions to attack enemies, as well as cover him, providing an armor of sorts against physical attacks. It also has the side effect of looking really creepy.

Number of minions = Power statx1000 (15000)
    The offensive ability and defensive ability/durability ( via covering Echo) of the total swarm is equal to his power stat (15). The durability of each individual minion is negligible, only when packed together does it make a difference. When some are killed, they can be brought back at a rate of one beetle every .2 seconds. Thus it currently takes 50 minutes to restore the swarm if killed.

Sumoon(Locked)

Khepri: Haxxor(Locked)

Khentamenti(Locked)

STATS:

Brawn: 1
    Speed: 1
    Agility: 1
    Perception: 1
    Power: 15
    Skill: 1
    Last edited by Sol M; 12-10-2011 at 06:45 AM.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sorry about leaving right in the middle. I should've wait until now to do it.