Page 108 of 163 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2438

Thanks for that info.

I've always been back and forth on whether I like the rectangular window or the oval one. I'm leaning more towards the more moderns rectangular one.
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|

Quote Originally Posted by [Trigger] View Post
    I've always been back and forth on whether I like the rectangular window or the oval one. I'm leaning more towards the more moderns rectangular one.
    I've always preferred the rectangular one, it seems more plausible and much better than just a hole

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    This seems to be the prevalent thought behind a lot of the changes in the Nu52 and especially with Power Girl. I also find it extremely ridiculous that a costume that has received...what, no positive reviews is left as is? Yeah, she's had some seriously bad costumes before, but she was never really the headliner of the book before with those, she was part of a team. Here, she's one half of the draw (pardon the pun) for the series. You would think that DC would get their head out of their rear and actually do something that would actually draw the readers in not push them away.
    It is pretty inexplicable. You'd think by now, seeing that the reception to the costume isn't getting any better, they'd move to change it back...
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    It is pretty inexplicable. You'd think by now, seeing that the reception to the costume isn't getting any better, they'd move to change it back...
    honestly I don't want them to go back, I just want them to re-design the old costume, add some lines and armor looking things like Batgirl and done deal, also get rid of Paul Levitz and bring Gail Simone to writing and put Kenneth Rocafort on art

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    honestly I don't want them to go back, I just want them to re-design the old costume, add some lines and armor looking things like Batgirl and done deal, also get rid of Paul Levitz and bring Gail Simone to writing and put Kenneth Rocafort on art

Then why do you go posting this wonderful pic that I haven't seen before with the old costume? You evil, evil person!

Seriously though, a GOOD redesign that keeps all the elements of the old version would be fine. And the armor articulations in the Super costumes actually look pretty decent, even if they are hard to justify with an invulnerable person. I'd even accept a version of the "S" logo all her own. But not that "P" thing. It isn't possible to make that look good where its positioned.
    Try my Blog!

The Amanda Conner redesign with her shoulder plate worked just fine.
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Then why do you go posting this wonderful pic that I haven't seen before with the old costume? You evil, evil person!
    because I wanted to show how awesome Roccafort would be on art ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    The Amanda Conner redesign with her shoulder plate worked just fine.
    but that's cheating, ANYTHING done by Connor is immediately made of win and awesomeness, why not give somebody new a chance?
    Last edited by ceroxide; 12-18-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Reminds me of one of my favorite moments from the Power Girl series. It was towards the end of the Connor run I think, and just featured Kara at home, opening a catfood can by punching through the metal with her fingernail, and playing with her Cat by using her heat vision as a laser for him to chase. Such a thoroughly Power Girl moment, one that only PG out of the entire Superman Family would do, and one that only Connor would think of.
    Try my Blog!

stupid joke i wanted to upload here or link the pic from devart... unfortunately uploader really hates me today so...
    http://nebezial.deviantart.com/art/a...bish-343499670

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    stupid joke i wanted to upload here or link the pic from devart... unfortunately uploader really hates me today so...
    gotta admit that made me lol XD
    and the other one with Earth men also was good

Lol! Great as usual.
    Try my Blog!

That's hilarious.
    Moooooar plz!
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

Reminds me of one of my favorite moments from the Power Girl series. It was towards the end of the Connor run I think, and just featured Kara at home, opening a catfood can by punching through the metal with her fingernail, and playing with her Cat by using her heat vision as a laser for him to chase. Such a thoroughly Power Girl moment, one that only PG out of the entire Superman Family would do, and one that only Connor would think of.
    Maybe Jimmy Palmiotti or Justin Gray thought of it? Ha just sayin', that whole team rocked, wonderful run.
    DROKK IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoGoatee View Post
    Maybe Jimmy Palmiotti or Justin Gray thought of it? Ha just sayin', that whole team rocked, wonderful run.
    Whoever, it was great!
    Try my Blog!