Page 26 of 163 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

I hope to see Karen wearing that costume and doing something like that sometime hopefully in the not to distant future, either in the DCnU, or something that replaces it if it flops.

Since DC are now saying this:

Re: Supergirl

You will see the whole of the new 52 comics through the eyes of Supergirl, a foreigner placed in an unknown world… our own. She will have different powers, as the Earth’s yellow sun will affect different Kryptonians differently…

I don't see any redundancy now in terms of Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl and to an extent Superboy. I hope it is a good sign that PG can still be a Kryptonian with powers in the DCnU.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    "Power Girl may or may not exist in the new universe, but Karen Starr does and you will see her soon."
    I was the one who asked that question at Comic-con and it got me the black chip :P just saying :P

They also added that they would not let Power Girl go/die, so she will be there at some point.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

50/50 chance if I had to bet 1 way or another I'd have to bet DC is Pro-Power Girl. It's not just blind optimism. I think they're going to try to monetize the internet popularity she clearly has. Sucks about Donna Troy, but that's something she doesn't share with Power Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I was the one who asked that question at Comic-con and it got me the black chip :P just saying :P

They also added that they would not let Power Girl go/die, so she will be there at some point.
    Oh thank GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by krammocon View Post
    Oh thank GOD!
    Ditto!

Hopefully, when we see her, she's still Kryptonian from Earth-Two, and a past member of the JSA...

Until now, I had not head this. I just sighed a sigh of relief. I had all but given up hope of ever seeing PG again.

I juts hope it's sooner rather than later

I will believe it when I see it. I heard enough bs and then latter change there story from them.
    Save DCU from DCNU!

Q.: How can you tell when Dan DiDio is lying?
    A.: When you see his lips move.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I will believe it when I see it. I heard enough bs and then latter change there story from them.
    This is how I feel.
    PG really was my gateway drug to the DCU. . .
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

Poster of the year on this thread! Great going!

And here's the podcast.

It's at about 41 minutes into the cast.

Nice link! Now all we have to worry about is how she's been "reimagined". Crafty way to get people to read Mr. Terrific…

Of course, not matter how you slice it, PG is considerably worse off than she was pre-reboot, with her own title and one or two others she appeared in regularly.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Poster of the year on this thread! Great going!

And here's the podcast.

It's at about 41 minutes into the cast.
    Oh god that was being recorded? >.< I hate my voice haha, but at the same time I am kinda glad that they recored all the panels cause now I get to go over them and see if I missed anything.

Also thanks :P
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Of course, not matter how you slice it, PG is considerably worse off than she was pre-reboot, with her own title and one or two others she appeared in regularly.
    Could be worse, could be DIck Grayson.

If Power girl does appear in the DCnU then I do hope they would have kept the Earth-2 origin when she reappears.

Still I do wonder just how will this "reboot" treat the last Survivor of the orignal COIE ?