Page 19 of 163 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Could this be the Karen Starr of the new DCU?

(from Voodoo #2)
    Same hair, similar colour scheme on her outfit to the PG costume
    Well I it does make sense when you consider DC seems to be taking characters that were doing awesome and seriously nerfing them.
    Hobos frighten me. It's time my enemies shared my dread.

Wow, that looks a lot like Karen Starr. Even the eye color is the same, and Basri is the artist too. Don't think he would draw someone who looks so much like Power Girl without reason. Guess this means she will be appearing in Voodoo as Karen Starr and they are moving away from the Power Girl identity. Which is a little disappointing, but still better than nothing.

Maybe Karen Starr doesn't know she has PG's powers.
    She's a PI/badass/whatever who slowly discovers she's part of the Superman family.
    Maybe. . . please. . .

I want my PG
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Wow, that looks a lot like Karen Starr. Even the eye color is the same, and Basri is the artist too. Don't think he would draw someone who looks so much like Power Girl without reason. Guess this means she will be appearing in Voodoo as Karen Starr and they are moving away from the Power Girl identity. Which is a little disappointing, but still better than nothing.
    Ya true, but hey maybe she does have her powers like I said, maybe she just can't use them.

Quote Originally Posted by 42n8s1 View Post
    Maybe Karen Starr doesn't know she has PG's powers.
    She's a PI/badass/whatever who slowly discovers she's part of the Superman family.
    Maybe. . . please. . .

I want my PG
    YES PLEASE I want my PG toooo T-T haha
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Nah, that has to be Cameron Chase. The one from the DEO who worked for Director Bones.

***EDIT*** The short haired blonde in the "Voodoo" cover, I mean.
    Last edited by Toy Collector; 07-12-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Collector View Post
    Nah, that has to be Cameron Chase. The one from the DEO who worked for Director Bones.

***EDIT*** The short haired blonde in the "Voodoo" cover, I mean.
    But she has hazel eyes? I thought? and the color of the outfit/the whole outfit matches to much to PG to not be her.

Edit: No wait, they are very blueish, that would make since for it to be her too I guess. It very well could be her, that would be better, then that means PG can still be PG.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 07-12-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Man, I seriously hope that isn't her. If they put in a Karen Starr who isn't Power Girl, I'm done with them.

I won't be happy if that's Karen Starr because it won't be Power Girl. I'd rather she sat on the backburner and waited until the right time than have her dramatically altered (again) in order to squeeze her into the new 52.

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Man, I seriously hope that isn't her. If they put in a Karen Starr who isn't Power Girl, I'm done with them.
    Ya I will be really mad at dc, not sure if I would quit cause I love Superman to much, but I would be really mad haha. But ya while I hope its not, the outfit, it just sooo close to power girls....
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Well, I won't be done with DC, but it will be the last time I look outside of books based in Gotham City.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklefist View Post
    Well, I won't be done with DC, but it will be the last time I look outside of books based in Gotham City.
    I was going to get whatever book PG was in no mater what the title. But if its just a human Karen Starr, there is no point in me getting it at all, unless she becomes PG at some point.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I was going to get whatever book PG was in no mater what the title. But if its just a human Karen Starr, there is no point in me getting it at all, unless she becomes PG at some point.
    That is exactly how I feel about it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Me three.
    This is how I feel.
    Too.
    Square City Comics - Come check us out!

there goes my theory of she and Supergirl being sisters =/

but she might not be Karen Starr, remember that now Karen uses glases and have different hair
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

Ya, I dont know, look at these to pictures, done by the same artist, they look sooo close.

I mean its the best picture i could find that shows there face in a similar way. But I think they look a lot alike. But really, I HOPE not, or I hope that she has powers or will get them.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 07-12-2011 at 06:54 PM.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3