Default Amazing Spider-Man free comic book day

I have this issue already,

i think its great.

does anyone want me to put spoilers up?

Yeah put them up, please. I'm never able to find the free comic book day comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean MD View Post
    Yeah put them up, please. I'm never able to find the free comic book day comics.
    no probs dude. i'm just off out at the moment but as soon as i'm back ill put detailed spoilers up.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    no probs dude. i'm just off out at the moment but as soon as i'm back ill put detailed spoilers up.
    Thanks Russ, I'll be interested to see what happened.

I have this issue already,

i think its great.

does anyone want me to put spoilers up?
    Russ840,
    The book's not officially out for 13 days. You're not supposed to have a copy yet. If you put up spoilers and it tracked back to the store that gave you that copy this far before Free Comic Book Day, they could get in trouble.

Meanwhile, if I did see spoilers up, I'd definitely send a message to Mets or one of the mods to have that post immediately taken down.

Please be respectful of the people who want to read the book w/o spoilers, the store that let you have the copy early, and the people who worked hard on the issue itself to get it done so far ahead of time so that it COULD be part of the Free Comic Book Day event...

...and WAIT until May 7th to post your reviews and/or spoilers.

Thanks,
    Dan

P.S.
    Good rule of thumb: If Dean MD tells you to go ahead and do something, that's probably a good indicator that you probably shouldn't.

Also...
    Glad you liked it! I think Humberto kicked some serious butt on that issue!
    Last edited by Dan_Slott; 04-24-2011 at 07:35 AM.

If only you hadn't have headed off!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Slott View Post
    Russ840,
    The book's not officially out for 13 days. You're not supposed to have a copy yet. If you put up spoilers and it tracked back to the store that let you have a copy this far before Free Comic Book Day, they could get in trouble.
    This may not be believed but I honestly didn't know when the Free Comic Book Day was, I assumed it must have already been if he had the issue, just that he got to the store early or something. Wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Cool you got a copy so soon Russ.

Also, good rule of thumb: If Dean MD tells you to go ahead and do something, that's probably a good indicator that you probably shouldn't.
    That's what all the mother's used to say to all the other kids back in the day.

Russ840,
    The book's not officially out for 13 days. You're not supposed to have a copy yet. If you put up spoilers and it tracked back to the store that gave you that copy this far before Free Comic Book Day, they could get in trouble.

Meanwhile, if I did see spoilers up, I'd definitely send a message to Mets or one of the mods to have that post immediately taken down.

Please be respectful of the people who want to read the book w/o spoilers, the store that let you have the copy early, and the people who worked hard on the issue itself to get it done so far ahead of time so that it COULD be part of the Free Comic Book Day event...

...and WAIT until May 7th to post your reviews and/or spoilers.

Thanks,
    Dan

P.S.
    Good rule of thumb: If Dean MD tells you to go ahead and do something, that's probably a good indicator that you probably shouldn't.

Also...
    Glad you liked it! I think Humberto kicked some serious butt on that issue!
    No probs Dan. Didn't mean to upset anyone that's why I asked first. Good job I didn't put them up.

But I must say both you and Humberto did an awesome job here dude. The quality is top notch and what makes it better is it's free lol. Many thanks for a great job on this issue and thanks for stopping me from putting the spoilers up dude. I'll think a bit more next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean MD View Post
    If only you hadn't have headed off!

This may not be believed but I honestly didn't know when the Free Comic Book Day was, I assumed it must have already been if he had the issue, just that he got to the store early or something. Wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Cool you got a copy so soon Russ.

That's what all the mother's used to say to all the other kids back in the day.

Sorry dude you gotta wait now man. You should be able to just get you LCS to reserve you a copy. You won't be sorry when you get it.

No probs Dan. Didn't mean to upset anyone that's why I asked first. Good job I didn't put them up.
    No worries.

But I must say both you and Humberto did an awesome job here dude. The quality is top notch and what makes it better is it's free lol.
    Ha! Since the day it left house, I've been saying that it ticks me off that we're giving it away for free. It's a REAL issue of ASM.

No worries.

Ha! Since the day it left house, I've been saying that it ticks me off that we're giving it away for free. It's a REAL issue of ASM.
    Well I would have happily paid for it dude. Once again thanks for the great work. And pass that on to Humberto. And all the other on the book man.

Real issue of ASM?

So we're talking about 660?

What's the street date?