Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: New Photos From Marvel's "Thor"

Marvel Studios and Paramount have released over two dozen images from the soon to be opening "Thor," boasting new shots from the Chris Hemsworth-helmed Summer tentpole picture.

Full article here.

Still waiting for a good shot of Volstagg, he is my favorite of the Three
    Bobby- "What are ya'll talkin' about?"

Andy- "Morning drinking"

Bobby- "For it!"

At least these are new photo's unlike Green Lantern's recycling captures from the trailer.

Between the great review CBR gave and these shots, I'm even more pumped up for this movie.

I smell big success here.
    I am what I am and that's all what I am

This movie looks fine but a part of me wants some Lord of the Rings epic level of battle in this flick. Asgardians vs Frost Giants, would have made a great signature scene to associate with this movie. It's still hard to associate Thor as a hero of the people without him first being seen as a "war hero" of the Gods! lol

If they'd establish that dynamic I feel it would be easier to sell this humbling journey of self discovery that this Thor movie seems to be about. Fractions' set of one-shots from a year or two ago had that dynamic that I hoped this movie would follow.

But, all this is pure speculations given that I'm basing this on screen grabs & a vague trailer.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Stories are not science experiments predicable outcomes are not the payoffs.

Hogun looks like a samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by toneloak View Post
    This movie looks fine but a part of me wants some Lord of the Rings epic level of battle in this flick. Asgardians vs Frost Giants, would have made a great signature scene to associate with this movie. It's still hard to associate Thor as a hero of the people without him first being seen as a "war hero" of the Gods! lol

If they'd establish that dynamic I feel it would be easier to sell this humbling journey of self discovery that this Thor movie seems to be about. Fractions' set of one-shots from a year or two ago had that dynamic that I hoped this movie would follow.

But, all this is pure speculations given that I'm basing this on screen grabs & a vague trailer.
    I watched it last night(opened here in Aus yesterday) and trust me this is adressed.

Volstag was cool..... more like a tall Gimli than i would have thought.

Why is Hogan Asian ?

Quote Originally Posted by firemoder View Post
    Why is Hogan Asian ?
    Because he always kinda sorta was, more or less. He was Charles Bronson, who was Liptka Tartar, who are descended from the Mongol invasion of Europe, and to quote his Wiki page for ease of use, "The only thing known about his past is that he's not an Aesir like most of the Asgardians. Also, his unnamed homeland was conquered long ago by Mogul of the Mystic Mountain, who slew Hogun's forebears and laid waste to the land." And he's always basically dressed as a Mongol.

And as Chuck Bronson is not available to play the character, it's a valid interpretation.

The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Somewhere out there the kid from Adventures in babysitting is very excited.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...