View Poll Results: where would you like to see Jono show up next after age of X?

Voters
45. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • keep him in X-Men Legacy

18 40.00%
  • new member of New Mutants?(with his "cousin" Blink?)

8 17.78%
  • X-Force's slap happy kill crew

8 17.78%
  • wherever Jubilee goes (BFF!!!)

10 22.22%
  • other

1 2.22%
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

starleaf,

spoilers:
    he is aware of our reality b/c he remembers he didnt have powers or explody-face b4 age of X hit...& thanks for the spolier tips. :)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    starleaf,

spoilers:
    he is aware of our reality b/c he remembers he didnt have powers or explody-face b4 age of X hit...& thanks for the spolier tips. :)
    end of spoilers
    Ah, all right, then we're probably safe, thanks. And you're welcome. ^.^

So I heard the space arc will be Mike Carey's last, at least for a while?

They never resolved the bit with Jono being repowered, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    So I heard the space arc will be Mike Carey's last, at least for a while?

They never resolved the bit with Jono being repowered, did they?
    it was never touched on again, and probably won't be now. but clearly he's running around still powered as Cyclops has him out in the field as of Schism #2...off panel of course lol, but the Cuckoos did mention he was out fighting Sentinels!
    dazzler_emma frost_cyclops_angela_longshot
    red hood_harley quinn_deadshot_aresenal_deathstroke

Quote Originally Posted by Flinkman View Post
    it was never touched on again, and probably won't be now. but clearly he's running around still powered as Cyclops has him out in the field as of Schism #2...off panel of course lol, but the Cuckoos did mention he was out fighting Sentinels!
    Dang, I was really hoping they'd resolve the mystery!

But at least we've got a powered Chamber as status quo... off-panel though, yeesh. Jono's great at beating up Sentinels, I want to see that!

Thanks for the info. ^.^

We may not get to see him on panel (which sucks) but I would still rather have him with his traditional powers off-panel, ready to be usewd in the future then de-powered and not used.

Of course, we don't know the FULL cast of WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN and I could see Jono siding with Logan, so I haven't given up hope yet!

Cheers.

James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

but clearly he's running around still powered as Cyclops has him out in the field as of Schism #2...off panel of course lol, but the Cuckoos did mention he was out fighting Sentinels!
    thanks for that info! anyone have a scan?
    well at least he's being referred to off panel as still being an active X-man.

Theres still that last Legacy issue that is supposed to deal with "unfinished business" maybe we'll get something from Carey there.
    Theres also the possibility that Carey plans to take Chamber with him in whatvere his next project is & continue his story there. It might not be X related but Jono isnt new to being in non X books.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Of course, we don't know the FULL cast of WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN and I could see Jono siding with Logan, so I haven't given up hope yet!
    Oh yeah, true! They have that whole "undercover Weapon X" thing goin' for them... when has Cyclops EVER shown the least bit of interest in Jono? Not to mention I'm sure Jubilee would side with Wolverine and Jono would side with Jubes...

in the Icons limited series he has some interaction with Scott & makes it clear he has doubts about how Scott runs things...so I agree he would more likely side with Logan (that & he frickin left him to rot in a hospital!!!) o.O

but it looks like Jubes is siding with Cyclops. :\ unless she's spying for Logan?

does anyone think the shadow thats behind Wolverine to the left in the WATXM poster might be Jono? Its probably Sam but then why is his head glowing?
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 08-24-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    in the Icons limited series he has some interaction with Scott & makes it clear he has doubts about how Scott runs things...so I agree he would more likely side with Logan (that & he frickin left him to rot in a hospital!!!) o.O

but it looks like Jubes is siding with Cyclops. :\ unless she's spying for Logan?

does anyone think the shadow thats behind Wolverine to the left in the WATXM poster might be Jono? Its probably Sam but then why is his head glowing?
    Ah, thanks for the info. ^.^

Jubes better be spying... after all she and Wolverine have been through together, it'd make no sense for her to actually side with Cyclops. :x Unless they have a pretty darn good explanation.

Can I see the WATXM poster? ^.^ I think I've seen it once, but didn't really look at it that much.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...pid=1314218930

well with a possible cast of 14 characters Im sure Jono can be squeezed in there somewhere...

Maybe his maker will want to draw him again, and Aaron will write him on the SNIKT! side. I sure hope so!

I wished someone over at Marvel would resolved the whole Chamber connection to Apocalypse.

I mean that one connection would have been worth something given what happening over at Uncanny X-force.

Thanks, jawbreaker. :)

I agree that there's room to squeeze him in somewhere, for Pete's sake...

But that outline looks more like the special effects of a telepath... Couldn't be Emma... Nate Grey? I don't keep up with comics, so I don't know what he's up to, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Maybe his maker will want to draw him again, and Aaron will write him on the SNIKT! side. I sure hope so!
    That would be cool! :)

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I wished someone over at Marvel would resolved the whole Chamber connection to Apocalypse.

I mean that one connection would have been worth something given what happening over at Uncanny X-force.
    Yeah, they totally could've used that there, instead of making it an Angel story.

If they never resolve the Chamber - Apoc connection, fine, but can they at least resolve the "I suddenly have powers again" mystery? Maybe connect the two, somehow? That would be fine, too... I just wanna know, more than I wanna see a Cyke-Wolvie hissy fit.

so guys Ive been reading a couple posts here that claim Chamber is confirmed for the Legacy cast but I havent been able to find any actual interviews from NYCC about it yet...

but he has been confirmed in the list of X-Men that is on Wolverine's side in the Regenisis one shot so...YEAH BABY!!!!

and as promised, originally posted on the Jubilee thread:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_lqcgl7BWim1qcv9zpo1_1280.jpg