View Poll Results: where would you like to see Jono show up next after age of X?

Voters
45. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • keep him in X-Men Legacy

18 40.00%
  • new member of New Mutants?(with his "cousin" Blink?)

8 17.78%
  • X-Force's slap happy kill crew

8 17.78%
  • wherever Jubilee goes (BFF!!!)

10 22.22%
  • other

1 2.22%
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

huh I was in such a hurry I didnt even notice you had posted that. So thats not a panel from #15? well thats interesting then...

Simon Spurrier is going to be writing a new "something" Legacy book. You know what he wrote? that awesome Chamber scene with Ghost Rider in the Age of X Avengers one shot. Maybe he's a Chamber fan?

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    huh I was in such a hurry I didnt even notice you had posted that. So thats not a panel from #15? well thats interesting then...

Simon Spurrier is going to be writing a new "something" Legacy book. You know what he wrote? that awesome Chamber scene with Ghost Rider in the Age of X Avengers one shot. Maybe he's a Chamber fan?
    That would be cool! That scene rocked!! Though I suspect Spurrier's Legacy title isn't related to the X-Men at all. Guess we'll see when the Nov. solits come out next week or the week after!

Check out reply #79 of the X-Men: Legacy #271 thread:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post15663443

Reposted below, minus my fangirlish squealing:

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post
    Thanks, I enjoyed writing Chamber and would have liked to do more with him, especially how he is kind of a mentor figure for the less "pretty" students. Maybe someday.

Best,

CNG
    It's just my opinion, but I feel like Gage really "gets" who Chamber is, as a character -- or at the very least, his idea of Chamber is one of the best ones fans have ever seen and one that I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing for years to come.

It's also always nice to see a creator who actually likes and/or wants to write one of your favorite characters! :)

thats cool that he replied to you!
    that "maybe someday" makes me sad. :( I was hoping he would port Jono over to Avengers Academy as a guest teacher(they got freaky students too)but I guess not.
    Actually I dont even know if AA will be around after AvX. :/

BANNED

Work It.

^that will probably be his only appearance for the next 10 issues...

Ahahaha, awesome mini-appearance-"ish". XD

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Check out reply #79 of the X-Men: Legacy #271 thread:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post15663443

Reposted below, minus my fangirlish squealing:

It's just my opinion, but I feel like Gage really "gets" who Chamber is, as a character -- or at the very least, his idea of Chamber is one of the best ones fans have ever seen and one that I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing for years to come.

It's also always nice to see a creator who actually likes and/or wants to write one of your favorite characters! :)
    It's a shame because I always got the impression that Gage doesn't like Chamber. He wrote Jono the best he's been written in years though.

Quote Originally Posted by HostilSpike View Post
    It's a shame because I always got the impression that Gage doesn't like Chamber. He wrote Jono the best he's been written in years though.
    Yeah, I got the impression Gage wasn't too thrilled by the decision to include Chamber either initially, but had a good enough time when he actually did have to write him. He did a great job because he did his research with the proper materials (hell, the fact that he did any research at all is impressive these days) & because he's just that talented. I really hope we get him on a regular title again!

More insight re: Gage's use of Chamber (or lack thereof) in Legacy here:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41322

he answered your question, how nice! but its so sad... so much lost potential. :(

One pretty cool thing is how often Chamber was mentioned in that interview. It's the little things sometimes!

Yeah, someone who wasn't me called him Professor Starsmore, too! So great!

He should totally teach muisic! And Penny could teach art!

It was really nice to see Chamber mentioned so much there but a shame we didn't get anything concrete on him appearing in anything in the future...

even if he knew he probably wouldnt be allowed to spoil it for whoever else might be using him.
    anyway the only place I can see for him after MarvelNow other than wallpaper in WATXM is maybe Psylocke's X-force, but that seems unlikely. :(