Page 118 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3031
  1. #1756
    The Sure Shot. C-Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Normal, IL
    Posts
    3,071

    Default

    So, someone asked me "Hey, would you ever think about becoming a professional MMA fighter? You do have a (horrible) martial arts background, and you are tall."

    I saw tonight's Ultimate Fighter, saw this KO, and found my answer:



    NEVER IN MY LIFE!
    You just have to be cool about it...


  2. #1757
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    So, someone asked me "Hey, would you ever think about becoming a professional MMA fighter? You do have a (horrible) martial arts background, and you are tall."

    I saw tonight's Ultimate Fighter, saw this KO, and found my answer:



    NEVER IN MY LIFE!
    Loosey goosey spinning back kick.
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  3. #1758
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default



    Some oldskool ringwalk action.
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  4. #1759
    Junior Member Euvari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atl,Georgia
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    Brings this song to my mind.

  5. #1760
    Jaw Squad Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post


    Some oldskool ringwalk action.
    Well, now I miss Genki Sudo again.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

  6. #1761
    The Sure Shot. C-Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Normal, IL
    Posts
    3,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post


    Some oldskool ringwalk action.
    Now that's cool.
    You just have to be cool about it...


  7. #1762
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubergine~! View Post
    Well, now I miss Genki Sudo again.
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  8. #1763
    BANNED kmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In madness we dwell
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Come on now...THIS is the best one of their videos...Well, aside from his fight vids.


    Last edited by kmeyers; 02-17-2013 at 08:55 PM.

  9. #1764

  10. #1765
    Elder Member jesse_custer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    20,646

    Default

    Hendricks is now gonna fight Condit.

    Does anyone think Hendricks is going to catch Condit? I'm not sure he can.

  11. #1766

    Default

    Mass culling today.

    * Jon Fitch
    * Wagner Prado
    * Mike Russow
    * Jacob Volkmann
    * Vladimir Matyushenko
    * Che Mills
    * Jay Hieron
    * Terry Etim
    * Paul Sass
    * Jorge Santiago
    * Mike Stumpf
    * Simeon Thoresen
    * C.J. Keith
    * Motonobu Tezuka
    * Josh Grispi
    * Ulysses Gomez

  12. #1767
    The Sure Shot. C-Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Normal, IL
    Posts
    3,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Mass culling today.

    * Jon Fitch
    * Wagner Prado
    * Mike Russow
    * Jacob Volkmann
    * Vladimir Matyushenko
    * Che Mills
    * Jay Hieron
    * Terry Etim
    * Paul Sass
    * Jorge Santiago
    * Mike Stumpf
    * Simeon Thoresen
    * C.J. Keith
    * Motonobu Tezuka
    * Josh Grispi
    * Ulysses Gomez
    I always feel bad for people who lose their jobs. It's hard. I especially feel bad for Jay Hieron (liked seeing his fights sometimes), Mike Russow, and Vlad.

    Fitch, on the other hand? Awesome. "Game plan" in Bellator for all I care.
    You just have to be cool about it...


  13. #1768
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    I always feel bad for people who lose their jobs. It's hard. I especially feel bad for Jay Hieron (liked seeing his fights sometimes), Mike Russow, and Vlad.
    Useless too. He got massively killed by the judges in his last two matches.
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  14. #1769
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    Hendricks is now gonna fight Condit.

    Does anyone think Hendricks is going to catch Condit? I'm not sure he can.
    Condit had problems with Georges. He'll have problems with Jonny.

    Safe bet is Jonny grinds him down. The risk is Jonny puts him down in the 2nd.
    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

  15. #1770
    King of Pain Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Zombietown USA
    Posts
    14,424

    Default

    Last Son of Detroit

    WRTA / Twitter
    / Bijou In Midnight Blue

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •