Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Where was this from? I totally missed another Husk/Blink interaction.
    It's from X-Men: To Serve and Protect #3, and her segment was written by Chris Yost. It was really good.

And xgirl, all there is is the "Is Husk the next Emma Frost?" thread.
    Last edited by Boozier; 04-11-2011 at 08:00 AM.

I'll have to get that book. Thanx NewMutant/countryfan.

I also have to ask because its been bothering me for quite sometime:

During that fight in legacy where Proteus controlled Husk and her powers he made her into something more than she was I thought. She was actually blasting projectiles at Rogue and I never thought she could do that. Can anyone explain that?

hm wel she can do that in aoa or someting so mabey she get stronger
    to the avengers,i have the strenght of the sentry and the rage of donna troy _ perfection/emma 2

During that fight in legacy where Proteus controlled Husk and her powers he made her into something more than she was I thought. She was actually blasting projectiles at Rogue and I never thought she could do that. Can anyone explain that?
    Proteus seemed to be able to expand powers, but also, I think it was some fire or magma form that had the ability to extend the fire surrounding her outwards, part of the form's attributes. Could ask Carey what he wrote in his script. Actually I'll do that.

BANNED

Her probably just used her powers better like in AoA. She is not using up to max potential so he used her powers better. Basically she is an omnimorph.

I love Husk and I demand to see more of her. Hopefully, Marvel will answer my dreams and reveal Husk as Beast eyes and ears on Utopia as well as being the first to discover X-Force and their treachery through Angel.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

I would love to see a Paige, M, and Jubilee reunion. They should be used a lot more than the x-kids.
    Yost: Tessa needs to go get Sebastian Shaw a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I love Husk and I demand to see more of her. Hopefully, Marvel will answer my dreams and reveal Husk as Beast eyes and ears on Utopia as well as being the first to discover X-Force and their treachery through Angel.
    That would actually be really cool.

I would love to see Paige taking on a more active role, possibly in a similar vein to what Rogue is currently doing. Mentoring and/or leading the younger generation in training and/or missions.

She's got the motivation and the capability.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Proof of her adaptability in the battlefield in turning to rubber mid-fall and proof of her preparedness in reading the dossiers on villains of all sorts, not just X-Villains, from Excalibur.

Sorry for unjust quality, as I don't have scanner access, so I took photos. I know...lame. I'll replace someday soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Husk Michelin Man.jpg   Husk vs Scimitar 2.jpg   Husk vs Scimitar.jpg  

More proof of her strategic plans (and that Claremont retconned her sex-in-front-of-mother-with-Angel deal) and her appearance with Blink!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Husk Excalibur.jpg   Husk and Blink.jpg  

countryfan, what is your second scan from? The one where she's with Shola?

It's Excalibur v2 #12 or #13.

Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2004 View Post
    It's Excalibur v2 #12 or #13.
    Ah, I didnt realize Husk was down on Genosha. I was confused about when she would have worked with Shola. Thanks.

I'd love to see more focus on Husk. She's got some potentially super cool powers. But its too bad we dont know more about exactly how they work. She tends to use herself as a brawler, but we saw from Proteus and AoA that she doesnt necessarily have to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyD410 View Post
    Ah, I didnt realize Husk was down on Genosha. I was confused about when she would have worked with Shola. Thanks.

I'd love to see more focus on Husk. She's got some potentially super cool powers. But its too bad we dont know more about exactly how they work. She tends to use herself as a brawler, but we saw from Proteus and AoA that she doesnt necessarily have to be that way.
    Yeah, she and Angel went down there the last arc of Excalibur as part of their program.

Also, she used her powers to produce gills and a fish-like appearance in the crossover with Gen 13, making her power adaptive so she wouldn't drown and be able to swim easier. It definitely was not brawler-like.