Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

So changing the subject -- did anyone like Deadpool Annual 01 ? i really liked it a lot i mean Wade might not have been completely crazy but he was shown as completely competent and still funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DaUltimateSheild View Post
    MAx isn't Any good thogh, it snot "clever" its just a waste, Bravery your trying to pain a turd gold, and its not working, their is no depth its just another generic deadpool book

Their not deep, their just a mess
    Not at all. Another generic Deadpool book? I'm sorry, you ain't got a clue. If there is any criticism that can be levelled at David Lapham, it's definitely not "generic".

Sorry to bring this one out, but you don't get it. Either that, or you haven't even read the thing.

Seriously, go download Deadpool MAX issue 2, 3 or 7 and try to tell me with a straight face that it isn't deep or clever.

This is not even figuring in the "is it real, or is it Deadpools imagination" Hydra Organisation conspiracy that is an ongoing theme in the book. It's story telling on a level that frankly, Deadpool is lucky to be getting these days.
    Last edited by Lord Bravery; 05-10-2011 at 03:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pariah-1972 View Post
    So changing the subject -- did anyone like Deadpool Annual 01 ? i really liked it a lot i mean Wade might not have been completely crazy but he was shown as completely competent and still funny.
    I hated it. Had Daniel Way's stink all over it. The guy was just copying Daniel Way's style, and did an even worse job at it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bravery View Post
    Not at all. Another generic Deadpool book? I'm sorry, you ain't got a clue. If there is any criticism that can be levelled at David Lapham, it's definitely not "generic".

Sorry to bring this one out, but you don't get it. Either that, or you haven't even read the thing.

Seriously, go download Deadpool MAX issue 3 and try to tell me with a straight face that it isn't deep or clever.
    I have the first 5 issues of the thing

its not deep of clever, it makes no meaningful use of the Max title , and its just not fun to read

it rate it worse then merc with a mouth and that's saying some thing

it was decent, i liked the stuff with deathwish

BANNED

I have the first 5 issues of the thing

its not deep of clever, it makes no meaningful use of the Max title , and its just not fun to read

it rate it worse then merc with a mouth and that's saying some thing
    It makes no meaningful use of the MAX title? Ok, so I guess they'd get away with satire of Neo Nazi's in regular 616 comics huh? And not deep? Oh right, so Deadpool becoming a father and dealing with that isn't deep? That isn't development for the character? ooookkaaaay.

Like I said, you don't get it. Sorry.

I can't believe you like the utter shite Daniel Way serves up then say Deadpool MAX is crap. It is honestly mind boggling for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pariah-1972 View Post
    The only thing I liked/chuckled was the "I'm the Overlord of the Underworld" line, everything after that is more boring than reading CBR reviews.

BANNED

It makes no meaningful use of the MAX title? Ok, so I guess they'd get away with satire of Neo Nazi's in regular 616 comics huh?

Like I said, you don't get it. Sorry.
    Yeah we do.

Just cause its a satire doesn't mean its good

BANNED

Yeah we do.

Ugh whatever. Stick to your crappy Daniel Way series. It's all you deserve.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 05-10-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Language

Guys, please try to keep it civil.

BANNED

I hated it. Had Daniel Way's stink all over it. The guy was just copying Daniel Way's style, and did an even worse job at it.
    The only thing i saw of Daniel Way's style was the three narration boxes and even tho they were used differently.

BANNED

Ugh whatever. Stick to your crappy Daniel Way series. It's all you deserve.
    LOL that's a mature response

Why you mad brah?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    The only thing I liked/chuckled was the "I'm the Overlord of the Underworld" line, everything after that is more boring than reading CBR reviews.
    I don't know i thought there was quite a few funny bits.

But yes that line was perfect.

The only complaint i had was the colouring was kind of dull in some places.

BANNED

Well yea, I'm sorry. Waaaay too heated.

I just honestly find it baffling that Deadpool fans shun a genuinely, well thought out, well made Deadpool book that has had tons of passion and effort put into it... in favour of frankly, a piece of hack work that a 10 year old could write.

If this is how fans react to a work of art like Deadpool MAX, then frankly, it's no surprise barely anyone takes the Deadpool character seriously anymore.

BANNED

If this is how fans react to a work of art like Deadpool MAX, then frankly, it's no surprise barely anyone takes the Deadpool character seriously anymore.
    Work of art? Shs

Any way Deadpool is now a well known name, he has a movie in Development, and is actually being included in the Mainstream universe

he is taken much mroe seriously then he was during the kelly years when he was pretty much shunned

but it seems your suffering from It's Popular, Now it Sucks so not much can be done to persuade you

Yeah we do.

Quoted for truth!
    There is a man in a room, with a typewriter....