Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Lightbulb ---Post DC cosplay Pictures here---

NOTE: Please no pictures of any female cosplayers. A similar thread about cosplay got deleted due to members complaing about female cosplayers. Although the pictures were not nude and were very tame considering this is an all age forum (there are minors) this was still not allowed. Please respect the rules.

NOTE: Just spoke to a mod about female cosplayer pictures. Update on post 8.

UPDATE: Imageshack for some reason is not showing all the pictures being posted. So some of the pictures i posted are no longer there. It appears to be random and nothing to do with them being too "risque" as some are pictures not showing are of batman/superman???

Ther should be 4 pics to every post i make. Dont know why imageshack is not showing some of the pictures.

UPDATE:
    Quote Originally Posted by daveageallen View Post
    this forum was edited because it had become mostly girls with their boobs out.
    Please let me know what pictures offend you and i shall remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by eradicaar View Post
    We're not saying that there can't be female images and that they can't be attractive
    Like this post. Just leave a message in this thread or contact a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    I think the topic would be better asking why people were complaining about seeing women in con costumes. lol The women in the pictures werent any worse than the actual drawings in the books.
    I think this thread could be a good place to discuss such issues

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newell View Post
    No, the reason the first thread was deleted was because of all the people dogpiling in and attacking the OP, much as you are now.

Most of the images are OK, though there's a few I'm not sure about. My take has been that if it can be shown in the a regular DCU comic, it can be shown here.

As to the bum one, I thought about deleting, but reasoned that if Laurel Gand can do it...
    Another great post

Quote Originally Posted by Super4Ever View Post
    I honestly can't believe people are complaining about the images in this thread. Allow me to point out a few things.

1. No one is forcing you to read this thread.
    2. These people go out in public in these costumes. If they aren't getting in trouble for doing that, there shouldn't be any trouble involving pictures of them.
    3. A great deal of normal clothing for women is just as if not more revealing then some of these costumes.
    4. People bring their kids to the conventions. KIDS. And they know that there will be people dressed up like this. No one complains.
    5. What's posted here really isn't even nearly the worst of it. Sometimes many of these "booth babes" can't even really be classified as being dressed.

Some people need to grow up a little bit I think.
    -COSPLAY FANS-

This thread is for those who go to conventions, parties and special occasions. Its a place to get ideas/tips for DC characters ONLY.

Pictures are mostly taken from Google so i cant give credit to every individual picture. All rights to Google.

Last edited by jamie23m; 04-12-2011 at 12:40 PM.

I think the topic would be better asking why people were complaining about seeing women in con costumes. lol The women in the pictures werent any worse than the actual drawings in the books.
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

Last edited by jamie23m; 04-06-2011 at 08:33 AM.

BANNED

WHAT IM GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE BEING NO WOMEN IN THE THREAD

Lets keep it fair kids.

^ That picture might get this thread closed. You should perhaps delete it. Remeber this is a GENUINE cosplay thread. This is NOT a post sexy cosplay babes thread. If i had my way female cosplay pictures would be allowed as women usually put more effort into cosplay (hair, makeup, accessories etc).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jamie23m View Post
    ^ That picture might get this thread closed. You should perhaps delete it. Remeber this is a GENUINE cosplay thread. This is NOT a post sexy cosplay babes thread. If i had my way female cosplay pictures would be allowed as women usually put more effort into cosplay (hair, makeup, accessories etc).

No it wont. It only got locked last time because thats what you where doing for 80 percent of the last thread. Seems like your gonna do the same thing for this thread, but with men this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric J View Post
    No it wont. It only got locked last time because thats what you where doing for 80 percent of the last thread
    Actually i was posting in no particular order. A lot of pictures were in clusters. And when someone made the comment how "I can see where this thread is going, its gonna be mostly pictures of powergirl and zatanna" I started to post 2 pictures of female cosplayers and 2 pictures of male cosplayers at the same time to make it equal. I was about to post some more male cosplayers when the thread got shut down. All the female cosplayer pictures were family safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric J View Post
    Seems like your gonna do the same thing for this thread, but with men this time.
    Pretty much. Im sorry if posting male cosplayer pictures is against the rules also. I will pm a mod online to check this is allowed :)

EDIT:

It is allowed. Here are a few female pictures. Happy now?

Last edited by jamie23m; 04-12-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Exclamation

NOTE: Just spoke to a mod online and they said that if the male/female ratio remains equal halfs, then in this instance female cosplayer pictures will be allowed.

[IMG]http://*****************************/433/supermanth.png[/IMG]

Powergirl always seems to have a disportionate number of cosplay fans compared to her relative popularity overall
    David Bowie fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ramage View Post
    Powergirl always seems to have a disportionate number of cosplay fans compared to her relative popularity overall
    Soo many PowerGirl cosplay pictures on the internet. Its hard to find any other DC cosplay costumes when a good percentage are PG alone.

This is what i normally see on every seach engine page. An these are the safe for work ones...