Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Default artist looking to do someting

you can look at my work by going to jkeeton04.deviantart.com

Hey All. Nova619 is on the lookout for an additional letterer for our free web-comic. This is to provide additional assistance to me as I presently do all the lettering for the comic. With Editorial commitments and my need to return to scripting for the start of the 2013/14 script blocks, I'm looking for someone who would like to share this duty with me.

Its preferable that you have either Photoshop or Corel or any lettering software as long as you are able to handle SRA4 size hi-rez jpeg files and use true type fonts. We will supply the fonts we use for 619 as they're free from Blambot. Experience is preferable although if you're an eager amateur letterer who wants to do some pages to improve their skills then please do contact us! As always please note 619 is a free non paid project so even if applicants would just like to do one or two episodes (most are 8/12 page blocks) then that will be fine. Deadlines are very extended so we ensure other projects you maybe involved in are taken into account.

To have a look at the comic - produced for Cosmic Book News and Nova Prime Page- check out the link below at our Deviant Art group -

http://novaprime.deviantart.com/

...and you can contact me via novadaz3333@rocketmail.com

Thanks. Daz/UK
    Contributor for Nova Prime (Deviant Art and Nova Prime Page!

I'm looking for a colorist for my new comic-book project (Paid)
    To apply, please email me at jpg25i@gmail.com with your page rate and links to your work.

Thanks.
    http://abc142.free.fr

I'm a writer with a project in need of an artist! I already have an indiegogo fundraiser under way to self-publish issue #1 of a planned 4 issue mini-series. The hopes are for a company to like the self published first issue enough to greenlight the rest on their dime. Artist will be paid and if we work well enough together, will hopefully come along for the full four issues if/when it gets picked up. Full 24 page comic. Here's the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/Endless?a=891476 Email me at c_cress08@yahoo.com if you are interested.

To whom it may concern,

We are launching our multimedia label as a fully built website with multiple contents from music to games.

For our advertisement images we are looking for temporary or permanent artists to create his/her own image for our featured artists image on the main page. It is a great opportunity for your portfolio and can be anything from one image to multiple images (in submission, not all featured at once).

As a media label we find it important to expand across a range of varied media and wish to engage in a fan-fiction section if demand is high enough on the artist's side. This is in addition to comic book reviews/articles if any people are reliable writers with an in-depth knowledge of the comic book world that is unbias and interesting.

On the other hand we are always open to receiving creative content of any kind for display and distribution as we are a creative collective.

So as a summary we are looking for:

Artists to design an image to be featured on the front page of our new website

and

Writers that have a unbias and reliable knowledge of the comic universe.

If you have any questions about these opportunities please feel free to contact us @ holdupmedia@gmail.com

Colorist wanted for graphic novel!

Colorist will receive 20% of the profits as well as $500 for the completion of the novel.

Around 800 panels. Long term project. Planning on sequels.

If you're interested, email me at w2pow2@yahoo.com

Jump on board with us, we're going places.

Iím a productive graphic novelist and poet looking for a capable, driven artist to collaborate with me on various projects. Iím monstrously passionate about working in the industryóIíve a special affinity for this medium as a Renaissance individual, keeping in touch with the inter-arts revolution. Iím willing to either diligently work from a set idea or scrupulously customize to an artistís style; all fixed projects would assuredly depend on the direction of each contributing member. Iím always keen for a good sketch over the constraints of any given genre: the key is having unputdownable soul and storytelling as the central spark of everything created therewithin, making comics an ambrosial experience of deliverance!

As for myself (a quick background), I'm currently working on a Masters of Interdisciplinary Studies, specializing in storytelling and mythmaking. I hold a Bachelors of Rhetoric and Professional Writing. Iím in the process of publishing a graphic novel series, Samael, and a book of love poetry, Nuova. I also plan to have a long and prosperous literary career.

Please email me at luke_kernan@hotmail.com if you are interested in future collaborations!

Kind regards,
    Luke

If you are a writer, artist or other creative person who needs help understanding deal memos, licensing agreements or other types of comic book contracts, I can help.

I am a New York attorney with more than 10 years of experience in drafting and negotiating deals for publishing, film, music and merchandising. I have worked with individual creators, start-up companies and corporations including Marvel Entertainment, Sony and Viacom.

I can help you understand the contracts given to you by large companies so you can make informed choices about how to protect your rights. I can also create a contract for you that fits your needs that you can use over and over for your work in the future.

My rates are affordable and the initial consultation is free.

Contact me at gamalhennessy@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Gamal Hennessy, Esq.

Default Post Apocalyptic Graphic Novel (looking for creative team)

I am looking for a creative team to help my create a post apocalyptic road journey graphic novel. I dose not matter what you do if I think you could be an asset to what I am doing your welcome to join. I am not going to lie however, a talented artist is the major component I am looking for right now. I am really looking to collaborate I don't want to do all the thinking and i don't want the artist to be constrained by my ideas either. Below is a small synopses of my story. if you are interested in my more detailed layout and script you can email me here:
    dvid1994@gmail.com

The post apocalypse story would follow the journey of a Peter a former college student, who would be one of the last people you would expect to survive in the post apocalyptic wasteland, but is driven by the need to go back home and back to his family. Along his journey he would meet up with a former solider who would help get Peter out of raider infested St. Louis and later decides to follow Peter because there is nothing left for him in St. Louis. The solider would kind of be the father figure in the story. Later they would meet Peters love interest but I really haven't given to much thought into this yet. there would be gangs of raiders that would be constantly pursuing them and im also thinking about adding remits of the government that would give them problems to maybe the would wander onto on old military base or something. As you can see the possibility are almost endless with what we can do with this.
    I have a another idea but it is not nearly as developed as the above story. If i get a team that is more interested in doing this we can do it instead.

This is more of a superhero story of sorts. It would follow a recently unemployed average guy who becomes a crime fighter. (haven't figured out if he will have any powers or not.) I was thinking he could maybe be a robin hood figure. One of the first things he would do is take on the city's mob. He could brake into one of the mobs banks or an armored truck and give the money back to the people or something like that. The thing about this story is it is as much about the city itself as the hero. the city would represent both the very best of america and the very worst it would have a little bit if all of americas major cities in it. It would be struck hard by the recession and i want it to really show in the comic it would be very gritty and dark but there would be signs of light and good every know and then. The hero would become a symbol and a shimmer light for people to look up to to realize that there is hope and things will get better.

Hope to hear from you guys soon and look froward to working with a great team!

This would be a free job for a while until we get our feet off of the ground.

ē I am a 16 year old male that has a chronic illness. My disease is called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. I decided to start the company 1 Ĺ years ago when a life threatening sickness caught my attention. I realized that I could not take my life for granted.

ē I have been interested in creating a comic book company since I first saw the 1990s X-Men TV show when I was ten. I then started reading the comics.

Ideas include:

Moon Hunter: (need ideas for storyline but have powers and love interests down) Powers:
    Super Strength
    Power Ubsorption
    Flight
    Mystical Properties
    Creates solid constructs from moon like mist
    His love interest is Crystal Ryans who later becomes a villain (The Saga).

Shadow Man:
    Rain Al Grena was a man in the 2nd century. Not much is known about for his past and his memories were erased. He was murdered at the age of 40 and was resurrected by the great sorceress Arietta Tronto a.k.a. Portal in the 18th century. She thought she could use his soul for great evil but his caring nature stayed through life and death.
    Powers:
    Teleportation
    Shadow Manipulation
    Immortality
    Weakness:
    Sun Exposure
    Dark Magic

 The Who:
    ē Serine Helens is a detective that was horrified at a young age. She watched her parents being murdered in a mysterious way. An inhuman being watched out of the corner of its eye and laughed at the young girl as she ran away. Young Serine Helens was placed in nursing home after nursing home as doctors and psychiatrists thought she was insane. She was finally placed in an orphanage in Russia at the age of 7.This orphanage was not normal. As it trained its young children to be vampire, witch, and magic hunters. As she wanted to decapitate the vampire witch that killed her parents she also watched in horror as the orphanage killed the children that were not fit to be hunters. She ran away, and made a vow to protect both innocent inhuman and humans alike.
    Powers: Expert in hand to hand combat
    Marksman
    Ancient relics give her special abilities

Please feel free to email me at brandon.jjohnson95@gmail.com to set up an interview. My name is Brandon Johnson
    Hello, my name is Brandon Johnson, I am a 16 year old male with a chronic illness called spinal Muscular Astrophy type 1. 2 years ago I went into the hospital with a life threatening sickness for 7 months and came out with a tracheotomy tube. I could not eat or talk for almost 10 months. I now know that I can not take my life for granted. I know this may sound weird and unreal but I wanted to know if you or anyone you know would be willing in creating a comic book company with me. I have many ideas that include ghosts, vampires, superheroes, and aliens.

Default Artist Looking for work.

Last edited by Brandnewday; 07-28-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Hello everyone,

My name is Mac Radwanski and I am penciller, with a few published credits to my name. I'm currently looking for more work, so please feel free to have a look at some of my work (http://mac240.deviantart.com/gallery/ and http://macradwanski.wordpress.com) and if you're interested in doing something together, you can reach me at mradwan101@gmail.com

My rates are very flexible, depending on the length of the project, content and various other factors, I'm sure we can work out something reasonable on individual basis.

Thanks for your time.

Mac

HI GUYS,

MY NAME IS STU PERRINS AND I'M LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST FOR A ONE PAGE, SEVEN PANEL SUPERHERO SPOOF STRIP I'VE WRITTEN CALLED 'THE SPECTACULAR MISSADVENTURES OF THE AMAZING HEDGEHOG BOY!!' I THINK THE STRIP IS PROBABLY BEST DISCRIBED AS A CROSS BETWEEN ITCHY AND SCRATCHY MEETS SPIDERMAN. UNFORTUNATLY I CAN'T OFFER ANY PAYMENT FOR WORK BUT WHAT I CAN OFFER IS THE FACT THAT ONCE THE STRIP IS DONE AND FINISHED I WILL ENDEVOR TO GET IT PUBLISHED SOMEWHERE.

AT THE MOMENT I'VE SELF PUBLISHED A FOUR PART SUPERHERO EPIC CALLED 'MERCURY' (WHICH GOT A 7 OUT OF 10 REVIEW ON COMICBUZZ.COM SEE THE REVIEW HERE http://comicbuzz.com/2011/12/review-mercury-1/ ), I'VE ALSO HAD A STRIP CALLED 'OTHERWORLD' PUBLISHED IN A COMIC'S ANTHOLOGY CALLED 'ASHCAN ODDITIES' A FEW MONTHS BACK, AND AS WELL AS THAT I'VE WRITTEN A STORY FOR THE ONLINE COMIC 'NOVA619' WHICH SHOULD BE ONLINE DEC/JAN AND ALSO ALL BEING WELL ANOTHER OF MY STRIPS CALLED 'FIRST CLASS STAN THE UNLUCKY POSTMAN' IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN ISSUE 1 OF 'OFF LIFE' COMIC IN SEPTEMBER.

I'M ALSO GOING TO BE PUBLISHING MY OWN STUFF ONLINE IN THE COMING MONTHS AND PROBABLY THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO PUT OUT IS GOING TO A SHORT ANTHOLOGY OF MY OWN STUFF WHICH WILL INCLUDE THIS STRIP. SO BASICALLY I CAN PROMISE THAT IF ONE OF YOU TALENETED GUYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN WORKING ON THIS SHORT STRIP IT IS GOING TO GET OUT THERE INTO THE BIG WIDE WORLD.

SO IF YOUR INTERESTED EITHER PRIVATE MESSAGE ME HERE OF BETTER STILL EMAIL ME AT lonelyplanetboy@hotmail.co.uk AND IF POSS SEND ME A LINK TO SOME OF YOUR WORK.

THANKS GUYS,

STU.

The Hawk of New York LewMoxinsghost's Avatar

Hey! Hey! Hey! Leaping Lew here- just wanted to to tell everyone that CBR's best FREE comic book, Privateer, is currently seeking fan art to help fill out the Army of Freedom print edition! Get this: your work may be selected to appear there, or it may not, but it is practically guaranteed to appear on our Facebook page! Consider this an open call! Artwork can depict anything, but it must relate to the Privateerverse in some capacity and adhere's to CBR's posting rules. The Privateer: Army of Freedom thread in the signature link below ("2") is the appropriate place to post your artwork.

ALSO....

I've been the lead artist for two issues now, but I have some other projects looming and will not be able to continue the sequential work on the third book, so consider this an open call! Amazin' Adrian the writer/creator and I (and possibly Dynamic Dean Lee) will still be around for the third installment to assist, but we welcome the additional help fresh talent can bring. Currently the third issue has been plotted, with script revision and refinement on the way. This is your chance to help shape future issues of an emerging creative property!

Links to the first full length issues may be found in my signature line. You are also hereby ordered to got to our Facebook page and "like" us, because afterall, we are likeable. So there.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/PrivateerTheLineofDuty

Default Writer Seeking Artist - Because this so often goes well.

ďMan-MadeĒ is about Adam Hobbes, a man with the power to control the earth. When his family is killed during a battle between out of control super humans, he seeks vengeance against them and The Bureau that was supposed to control them. In a massive assault he is captured, imprisoned, and branded a villain.
    Years after, when The Bureau discovers super humans are going rogue, its shadowy Chief assigns agent Thomas Cavallho to release Adam from his imprisonment and hunt down the wayward heroes. The mission leads Adam and Thomas into battles against beings with the powers of gods, and uncovers dark secrets about the Bureauís past - and its future.

That's the pitch/summary for my story, 'Man-Made.' And before I go any further I'll just get this out of the way: No, I can not pay an artist. If I could, I would. If that's enough right there to stop you, thanks anyways. I understand and appreciate that artists are a prized commodity and can typically set whatever prices they want and often find them met. This, on the other hand, is purely a labor of love.

My name is Matt Davis and I am an amateur writer, writing with the intent of breaking in to the comics industry. My story is plotted for a 12 issue run, the first two issues finalized and the third in the works. This is something for the long haul, and I know that's daunting but I'm wholly dedicated to seeing this project to fruition. If there's anyone out there interested, I sincerely look forward to hearing from you. If not, I'll just keep trying.

Anyone interested in samples of my writing, my writing blog is at www.thegreyspace.com - None of it's my comic scripting, but it should give an idea as to my ability as a writer, if that matters.