Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: VIDEO: "Batman: B&tB" Featuring Scooby-Doo, Batboy & Rubin

Cartoon Network has released a batch of images and three video clips from this week's new "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" featuring Scooby-Doo, Batboy and Rubin, Batmite and more!

Full article here.

Talking

Oooooooo......Kaaaaay....!!

And I honestly thought that this was an April Fool joke by either CN or CBR.Com.......

PS......Loved the classic looks for the one that guest stars Scooby Doo & the Mystery Inc. Gang.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Oooooooo......Kaaaaay....!!

And I honestly thought that this was an April Fool joke by either CN or CBR.Com.......

PS......Loved the classic looks for the one that guest stars Scooby Doo & the Mystery Inc. Gang.
    It is most definitely not a prank or a joke.
    The episode has already aired in the UK. It's a great show, and well... "Weird Al" Yankovic meets Scooby Doo and Batman. What else needs to be said?
    -----
    Winner, Best Supporting Actor Award at Aphrodite Cinefest 2011!!!
    Funny Books, On DVD -- Get it here!!!

Man those video clips are awesome! I love the Bat-Manga, and the Scooby-Doo one. I'd love to see more from those two especially.

I can't wait to watch the episode. I've loved Batman: B&TB since it started, and this episode looks great!
    "Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClane - Die Hard

IDW >>

Never watched Brave and the Bold but I'll check it out. Those clips were awesome.

I'd love another season of this show
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

the first segment was terrible. it wasn't funny and i hated the animation. the other two, Bat-manga and Scooby Doo, were great. i won't spoil it for those who haven't seen the episode yet.

Default Lord Death Man!

That is going to be great. The BatManga looks awesome, particularly since it does include the story of Lord Death Man. It would be so awesome if they would expand this into some Batman Inc. segue later on this season.

Not sure I care much for the other two, but we'll see.

It would not hurt if the Bat Manga would actually end with the following exchange:

Anyone know when they might end up rerunning this? I missed it because my cable went wonky.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Anyone know when they might end up rerunning this? I missed it because my cable went wonky.
    I had the same problem with last week's Superman episode. They seem to be rerunning all of the other Friday night shows on Saturday morning, but for some reason they're excluding Brave and the Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    I had the same problem with last week's Superman episode. They seem to be rerunning all of the other Friday night shows on Saturday morning, but for some reason they're excluding Brave and the Bold.
    It's a problem. They don't seem to rerun them very often. And they seem to keep them off Youtube so if you have missed an episode you're out of luck...

Very weird - and fun - episode.

As a newb to B&TB (sadly), they had me hooked the moment I heard Bat-Mite. PEE-WEE!

The opening bit was fine, and the Bat-manga part was......so out there, but great.

I loved the Scooby-Doo segment. Animated -to perfection- like the old cartoons of yesteryear (Bat-Mite coming in to critique the coloring issue, and similar subsequent animation "glitches", was hilarious). A blast.

And kudos to actually getting Matthew Lillard as Shaggy (he played him in the 2 live action movies) - for a bit, though, I was thinking Casey Kasem sounded horrible. Also noticed Mindy Cohn (of FACTS OF LIFE fame) was Velma, and it turns out she's been voicing her in 'toons since 2004.

Finally got to see it through (ahem) unnamed sources.

The opening part with Batboy and Rubin from the old Mad Magazine parody was funny in spots. Mainly for Rubin's Jerry Lewis-esque voice.

The Batmanga bit was fun, just for being a throwback to old '60s anime. Unsynched dubbing, English language rewrites ("I'm sure he parachuted to safety") and all.

The team-up with Scooby-Doo and Weird Al was fun. I loved Bat-Mite coming in to alter the reality of the show so Batman, Robin, Shaggy and Scooby could actually fight the bad guys. Also, Shaggy continually suggesting they split up the money was funny. I am glad it went to a good cause like the "Polka and Novelty Song Hall of Fame", though.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.