Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: New "Captain America" Still Features Peggy Carter

Paramount Pictures has released a new still from Captain America: The First Avenger" featuring Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter plus two new behind-the-scenes shots featuring Atwell and Chris Evans

Full article here.

Any picture of Hayley Atwell make me happy.

Just finished watching the Prisoner, and before that The Pillars of the Earth.

I am a fan. :)

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post

As am I. Have you seen Cassandra's Dream?
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. - Robert Heinlen

Does anyone know if this movie will at some point take place in modern times?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo_Tomasi View Post
    Does anyone know if this movie will at some point take place in modern times?
    In the sequal and the avengers l but not for this one

Probably bookend with him getting found in the ice.

What would be neat would be to show him wake up attended by some scientists and doctors with a group of people standing near the back. The final shot are the people stepping forward and it's Sam Jackson, Johanssen, Hemsworth and Downey Jr.
    Last edited by Push You Down; 03-29-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: idea!

The Truth Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brundlefly View Post
    As am I. Have you seen Cassandra's Dream?
    Loved her in The Prisoner (and Pillars is on my Netflix queue), but I'm not familiar with Cassandra's Dream. Does she have a good role in that?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Captain Blanco View Post
    Loved her in The Prisoner (and Pillars is on my Netflix queue), but I'm not familiar with Cassandra's Dream. Does she have a good role in that?
    Yep, she has a big role in it. She plays an actress that Ewan McGregor's character falls for and he goes to increasingly desperate lengths to keep up the "wealthy entrepreneur" facade that he initially used to gain her interest. It's a really good flick and it was the first thing that I ever saw her in. Pillars of the Earth is an excellent miniseries and she is very good in that, as well. Have you read the book?

Back on-topic: this film's super-strong supporting cast (in particular Atwell as Carter and Hugo Weaving as Red Skull) is more than making up for the fact that I'm still not too sold on Chris Evans as Cap. Hopefully he'll surprise me.
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. - Robert Heinlen

In Any Human Heart she was soooo hot.

That's an odd thread title. As if she wasn't at some point?
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    That's an odd thread title. As if she wasn't at some point?
    That's how I read it at first too, but after following the link it became obvious they meant still as a in picture not as in yet or at a specified time.

I wish her costume was a little less historically accurate, if you know what I mean.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    That's how I read it at first too, but after following the link it became obvious they meant still as a in picture not as in yet or at a specified time.
    Ah, still as in publicity stills, got it. I guess it makes sense, but it still feels wrong.

Although... kinda boring photos. I realize it's probably going to be mostly downhill at this point, as most of the big reveals for the film have already been made. Still, not exactly the excitement of the earlier released media.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Push You Down View Post
    Probably bookend with him getting found in the ice.

What would be neat would be to show him wake up attended by some scientists and doctors with a group of people standing near the back. The final shot are the people stepping forward and it's Sam Jackson, Johanssen, Hemsworth and Downey Jr.
    I fully expect that to be the book-end scene.

OR...Jackson and/or Downey Jr. saying they found something in the ice but not actually pulling Cap out

Bizarromark

That can't be Chris Evans in the lab shot, right? That's the guy's "skinny body double"...although it certainly resembles Evans' face from the side.