Page 3 of 668 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 10014
  1. #31

  2. #32
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    This is the Jean that I miss and appreciate:
    I love this scene. Marvel says they'll bring Jean back if she's necessary to the story, well it seems their bringing Sabretooth back. Maybe the right story is Jean putting Creed back in his place

  3. #33
    Bitch, what? BBeeryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    with you
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Simpson View Post
    You can like posters without having to necessarily agree with them all time.
    Agreed. Go Jean!!!
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

  4. #34

  5. #35
    I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M. View Post
    I would prefer no Emma Frost appreciation thread.

    She does not need to be appreciated.

    She can honored, but only after she dies.
    I always wondered what you thought of the White Queen character before she became dopey, emotional Emma Frost after Morrison's departure from New X-Men.

    X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

    The Best There Is At What I Do

  6. #36
    BANNED Brian M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Below The Mason Dixon
    Posts
    18,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    I always wondered what you thought of the White Queen character before she became dopey, emotional Emma Frost after Morrison's departure from New X-Men.
    I gave her as much thought as I give Meggan from Excalibur.
    I gave her as much thought as I give SlipStream from that one comic.
    I gave her no thought at all.

  7. #37
    Elder Member Aguja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Version View Post
    I love that costume!

  8. #38
    I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M. View Post
    I gave her as much thought as I give Meggan from Excalibur.
    I gave her as much thought as I give SlipStream from that one comic.
    I gave her no thought at all.
    I see, I see. All right. I used to think they were fun rivals, or foils when they were eventually on the same side. But, then the White Queen became Emma Frost, and the jig was up.

    X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

    The Best There Is At What I Do

  9. #39
    I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,872

    Default

    What do you guys think of this costume for Jean when she returns?
    Can someone color this in red?


  10. #40
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Simpson View Post
    What do you guys think of this costume for Jean when she returns?
    Can someone color this in red?

    this is Phoenixless Jean, she should not sport any Phoenix-related imagery in her costume

  11. #41
    Moderator alf_to_the_rescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Béal feirste
    Posts
    6,783

    Default

    I also like Jean Grey without bird stuff floating round her, but still a ginger.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

  12. #42
    I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    this is Phoenixless Jean, she should not sport any Phoenix-related imagery in her costume
    Jean's used phoenix imagery even when she hasn't been called phoenix. There's no rule against it. It's still Jean.

  13. #43
    I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    I also like Jean Grey without bird stuff floating round her, but still a ginger.
    I like the duality of your posts.

  14. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Simpson View Post
    Jean's used phoenix imagery even when she hasn't been called phoenix. There's no rule against it. It's still Jean.
    well I think this is the Phoenixless appreciation thread for Jean, ergo it stands to logic those that appreciate Phoenixless Jean do not want to see Phoenix related costumes...

  15. #45

    Default

    I liked when her TK would make the pink bird effect but she wasn't Phoenix powered.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •