Page 316 of 668 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    To give them a chance to make up for their mistakes? I suppose that could be interesting. But since Xavier and Magento are both integral parts of how the world has turned out since the 05 days maybe the teens will see that and want nothing to do with them.

And I'm suddenly having visions of a young Jean Grey being "mentored" by Emma Frost. Oh dear...
    You might be right, I also see them going on their own for a while. I just want to see Xavier in a book again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    I wonder if Iron Fist'll turn up and try to get Jean to train in kung fu? I wonder if she becomes an Iron Fist like Fong Li, will that keep her from going Dark Phoenix when (if?)she returns to the past? I would also like to see her study with the Shao Lom monks on Titan like Moondragon did in order to train her telepathic powers.
    Please, no! The X-Men have their fair share of telepathic ninjas.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Please, no! The X-Men have their fair share of telepathic ninjas.
    Psylocke and...?? LoL How kick ass would a ninja Jean Grey fueled by the Phoenix Force be? Just thinking about it totally blows my mind. Her psy-blade and shurikens would be made of fire! OK, this has to happen now.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 07-11-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Lowe: I love Jean Grey fans. I do. I’m a big one myself.

I love Jean. Loved the wedding issue, all of that. Was heartbroken when she died. And to be honest, that’s been a big part of why we haven’t brought her back. It has to be so meaningful. And this new story, while isn’t bringing her back in the strictest sense, is really meaningful.

http://marvel.com/news/story/19053/tuesday_qa_nick_lowe
    Risen

Risen

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Psylocke and...??
    Revanche.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Lowe: I love Jean Grey fans. I do. I’m a big one myself.

I love Jean. Loved the wedding issue, all of that. Was heartbroken when she died. And to be honest, that’s been a big part of why we haven’t brought her back. It has to be so meaningful. And this new story, while isn’t bringing her back in the strictest sense, is really meaningful.

Come on Lowe!!!!
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Really hoping she gets announced as playable this comic con

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Lowe: I love Jean Grey fans. I do. Iím a big one myself.

I love Jean. Loved the wedding issue, all of that. Was heartbroken when she died. And to be honest, thatís been a big part of why we havenít brought her back. It has to be so meaningful. And this new story, while isnít bringing her back in the strictest sense, is really meaningful.

I don't get how bringing in teen Jean instead of her adult incarnation is going to be meaningful, but whatever.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 07-11-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

It's funny hearing them talk about Jean after so long.

How do the O5 come to the present?

You’ll have to wait and see on that, but I’ll tell you that someone in the present goes and gets them.
    Risen

How do the O5 come to the present?

You’ll have to wait and see on that, but I’ll tell you that someone in the present goes and gets them.
    Hope, Rachel, or Cable. Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerukun878 View Post
    Hope, Rachel, or Cable. Definitely.
    Out of those three, I think Cable makes the most sense to me. Makes me wonder his place in AvX and how AvX's ending ties into the All-New X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    It's funny hearing them talk about Jean after so long.
    I know, especially given that in the recent past, all we got from the writers and editors was that ‘she’s dead’ and Jean was an immature love who impeded Scott’s character growth.

Quote Originally Posted by comixgrl99 View Post
    I know, especially given that in the recent past, all we got from the writers and editors was that ‘she’s dead’ and Jean was an immature love who impeded Scott’s character growth.
    Well, to be fair, if I were a Marvel bigwig and was regularly asked the same question over and over again, particularly when I know there are no plans to bring a character back (or that there are plans, but I can't discuss them yet), I'd probably get tired of the questions too.

Granted I'd like to think I'd be more polite about answering them, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by comixgrl99 View Post
    Out of those three, I think Cable makes the most sense to me. Makes me wonder his place in AvX and how AvX's ending ties into the All-New X-Men.
    Hopefully Cable. He probably goes "My dad's acting like a douche. I should go back and get the O5 to remind him who he is."

Immature love? Yeah, making someone commit to a marriage is totally immature. Making them talk their feelings and problems out instead of just 'reading [his] mind' is so immature. But being in a codependent relationship *is* mature. [eyeroll]

Here's hoping this is what happens to these ridiculous writers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	millman5.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	96967

Whenever I imagine Jean using her Phoenix powers I see this eye high-light. Also whenever I imagine myself using Phoenix powers (oh, don't tell me you haven't ever imagined yourself with Jeannie's powers):

Name:	p_re3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	96968

Jean Grey Revolution! (Stupid artists; she didn't have arms OR shoulders!)

Name:	p_je8.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	96969
    Last edited by ZehnWaters; 07-11-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehnWaters View Post
    Whenever I imagine Jean using her Phoenix powers I see this eye high-light. Also whenever I imagine myself using Phoenix powers (oh, don't tell me you haven't ever imagined yourself with Jeannie's powers):
    I was fairly young when I first discovered the X-Men and like most young fans I was attracted to whichever characters I thought had the coolest powers, and I always thought Jean's were tops (along with Storm). The actual real world implication of telepathy kinda freaks me out, but still I'd say her powers would be the ones to go with. Complete domination of the mental plane and physical matter? There'd be so little that you couldn't do.