Page 575 of 668 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    I don't ship them but they would make a very aesthetically pleasing couple.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7325/jeancap.jpg
    America's ultimate GI Joe meets the girl next door. The Norman Rockwell piece practically paints itself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rachel-mcadams-red-hair.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	111880

I am always suspicious when blonde beautiful actresses get red hair at the moment. lol Rachel McAdams would be the perfect Jean Grey choice in my eyes. Yes, she is a little bit too old to be in Days of Future Past, but still the perfect Jean Grey. Singer cast her!!! She feels like the woman every man would fall in love with and has this amazing good-girl charm = Jean Grey!
    "For me, the relationship between Phoenix and Jean is primal and unbreakable, and transcends the brief interlude of Jean's physical existence on Earth"
    Chris Claremont, 2013

I am always suspicious when blonde beautiful actresses get red hair at the moment. lol Rachel McAdams would be the perfect Jean Grey choice in my eyes. Yes, she is a little bit too old to be in Days of Future Past, but still the perfect Jean Grey. Singer cast her!!! She feels like the woman every man would fall in love with and has this amazing good-girl charm = Jean Grey!
    Women dye their hair for change... It's just that simple.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    noooooo way!!! seriously, that's what women are doing? I think they all do some serious method acting to prepate for the Jean Grey role. :p
    "For me, the relationship between Phoenix and Jean is primal and unbreakable, and transcends the brief interlude of Jean's physical existence on Earth"
    Chris Claremont, 2013

And, some balk at Wolverine's pedo-"esk"-ness? That thought/image is just as sick and creepy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I would really like to not only have seen the Original Jean come back and indeed Join the Uncanny Avengers. That would have been great!

I would like to have also seen this cause I thinks Jean would make a really good avengers where she could focus on being a Hero and get away from all the mela-drama of X-Men. Also, I like to see her start to have a friendship with Wanda cause they are much alike too, the be very great.

But you never know, after all the Apoclypse are is done, maybe they will go on a mission that has results in bring Jean Back, you never know, one could hope. =) If that is ever the case, I would Wanda to have a Big Part in bring her back.
    They're all trying to channel Maureen O'Hara:

*Sigh*
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

Hmm? You may be on to something...

Quote Originally Posted by ZehnWaters View Post
    They're all trying to channel Maureen O'Hara:

*Sigh*
    Or Molly Ringwald...

Last edited by ZNOP; 04-09-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    To really do justice to Jean, they'd have to cast a natural redhead in the role. A lot of those dye jobs don't quite look right since gingers are pretty genetically isolated so there's a lot more to that whole look than just hair color.

Of those listed my vote goes to Isla Fisher. Only concern is whether she can affect a proper American accent.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Fisher is about to hit the A-List once The Great Gatsby is out. Also, I could get behind Amy Adams as Jean Grey.

Of those listed my vote goes to Isla Fisher. Only concern is whether she can affect a proper American accent.

Please No! She used to annoy me so much on Aussie soaps in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    To really do justice to Jean, they'd have to cast a natural redhead in the role. A lot of those dye jobs don't quite look right since gingers are pretty genetically isolated so there's a lot more to that whole look than just hair color.
    Who's the dye job PwrdOff??

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

I would go with Jessica Chastain, the others just don't seem to look all that much like Jean.

I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar

Oh god no! Isla Fisher? Amy Adams? All these actresses are way to old to play Jean.

Emma Stone with red hair is the perfect Jean Grey.

And also Jean never struck me as your normal red head, because aren't most real red heads have really white skin, freckles etc.

Jean is a mutant red head so those rules need not apply. LOL

What about Molly Quinn as a Young Jean?

I AM PHOENIX!