Page 521 of 668 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    He's based off of Loeb's son, so no more than 14 or 15 I would guess. I hope Aaron never writes Jean again, he is an enemy of the Church.
    Is it within Churches doctrine to condemn enemies to the M'Krann Crystal's "White Hot Room"?
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

He's based off of Loeb's son, so no more than 14 or 15 I would guess. I hope Aaron never writes Jean again, he is an enemy of the Church.
    wich church are you talking about? jean grey worship church?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Is it within Churches doctrine to condemn enemies to the M'Krann Crystal's "White Hot Room"?
    You may have to consult our leader about that, whoever the hell that is.

Quote Originally Posted by aries27 View Post
    wich church are you talking about? jean grey worship church?
    Worship?!? We have faith... Faith that Jean Grey will rise again in her full telepathic, telekinetic, raptor fury!
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Well now that I see the the Nova's cover, he does look too small for T.Jean. I guess I just like when they make crossover love stories like Kitty and Spider-Man in the Ultimate Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    The Shiar are known heretics. Should they choose to interfere in the life of the one called "Jeen" or "Li'l Redd," not only are we allowed to condemn them, but SHE compels us to do so!
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Please vote!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=119

I voted for the original Jean so that Marvel knows we will accept no substitutes.

I voted for original Jean. I'm not even sure why teen Jean is on there since Marvel constantly yammered that she is THE Jean come back. CBR should have traded her for Madelyn Pryor.

I AM PHOENIX!

Hm. Kitty's winning, but I'm okay with that.
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

BANNED

Looks like the results are practically in reverse order of CBR popularity.

Clay Mann - Black Queen.

Jean really missed out on being drawn by some of the best in the business in the years she's been gone. Such a big shame. I want to see her drawn by Coipel but it looks like there's no chance of that since she doesn't fit the new X-men book at all. Immonen has been making up for lost time though.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post

'k that's scary... Is that Madelyne?!? What's with all those leering eyes in the back ground?

I AM PHOENIX!

Looks like the results are practically in reverse order of CBR popularity.
    CBR is a weird place. I get that certain characters can be overexposed so people might be sick of them, but the favorites around here I don't really get. Then again I don't really fit in on the regular boards anyways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    CBR is a weird place. I get that certain characters can be overexposed so people might be sick of them, but the favorites around here I don't really get. Then again I don't really fit in on the regular boards anyways.
    One of these days, someone really needs to explain Sage to me. I mean, everyone on CBR seems to love her so much, and I don't exactly know enough about her to dislike her, but nothing I've seen of her so far gives the impression of an all-time great character or anything like that. Same thing with Pixie, Dazzler, and basically all of the New X-Men. In general, just seeing what people post on the main board, I can never stop wondering if I've been reading the same comics as everyone else.