Page 516 of 668 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 10014

And this

I just hope this coming story isn't about the Shiar. Broccoli, tomatoes, whatever. Just please, not the bird people again.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Some of that stuff kind of already happened in AvX.
    which part? jeans in other universes died? the phoenix came back to resurrect them? O.o

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Basically all of it except that part

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    You guys are all idiots. I quit this fandom.

Church of Blindfold, bitches!
    Chilax, I've only bought like two issues of ANX.

ANXM#6 is out T.Jean is bonding with Storm and Kitty and is now given Leadership status over the O5

ANX #6 is a bit of a quieter issue. It reminds me of past eras where there would be some downtime inbetween arcs where people would just talk to each other while the next event would get set up. I think people would appreciate this more if more had actually happened in the first five issues. But Mystique is coming and I'm excited for that.

Kitty and Jean are being setup to have a rather interesting relationship. Kitty clearly still has reservations about this whole thing but is setting them aside for the sake of duty. And Storm declaring Jean the leader came a bit out of left field to me. I figured people wouldn't be gun-ho on teen Scott but it seemed like young Hank was going to step into that role.

BANNED

The best thing about this issue was the revelation that Bendis apparently reads the X-Boards.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    The best thing about this issue was the revelation that Bendis apparently reads the X-Boards.
    There was something familiar about a lot of those thought bubbles.

Also Bendis acknowledged that all of Jean's family is dead. They could have done more with but I doubt many people want to see Jean waste panels grieving over family members.

So I think just about the only thing that hasn't been addressed for Jean yet is Rachel. Wonder if that'll come in WatX 24?

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    ANX #6 is a bit of a quieter issue. It reminds me of past eras where there would be some downtime inbetween arcs where people would just talk to each other while the next event would get set up. I think people would appreciate this more if more had actually happened in the first five issues. But Mystique is coming and I'm excited for that.

Kitty and Jean are being setup to have a rather interesting relationship. Kitty clearly still has reservations about this whole thing but is setting them aside for the sake of duty. And Storm declaring Jean the leader came a bit out of left field to me. I figured people wouldn't be gun-ho on teen Scott but it seemed like young Hank was going to step into that role.
    Forgot to mention that jean did infact learn about her families death

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post

T don't know, the last issue set up Jean being the one to call the shots rather nicely. It was her call for them to stay.

Jean and Kitty never had much of a relationship so it was odd seeing Kitty try to answer her question. By the time Kitty decided to join the school, Jean was dead and when Jean returned, Kitty was long gone. They didnt do a whole lot of interacting and I wouldnt call them friends. I noticed that when Jean asked if they were, Kitty avoided the question and didnt give her a direct answer. I wonder what she was talking about though when she said Jean was tough on her bc I dont recall an occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    T don't know, the last issue set up Jean being the one to call the shots rather nicely. It was her call for them to stay.
    That's true, although I kind of read as Jean doing another typically Jean thing. She very rarely lead a team since Scott or Storm were always around, but people did tend to listen to her when she bothered to speak up. I kinda figured it was a continuation of that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean and Kitty never had much of a relationship so it was odd seeing Kitty try to answer her question. By the time Kitty decided to join the school, Jean was dead and when Jean returned, Kitty was long gone. They didnt do a whole lot of interacting and I wouldnt call them friends. I noticed that when Jean asked if they were, Kitty avoided the question and didnt give her a direct answer. I wonder what she was talking about though when she said Jean was tough on her bc I dont recall an occasion
    I wonder about that to. I tend to look at it as Kitty being in super professional mode and not wanting to rattle a stressed teenage girl any worse than she already was, but I don't think Kitty would outright lie about anything, so if Jean did teach Kitty a method for gaining control of her mind I doubt she made it up. Maybe we'll end up with a couple of previously unseen off-panel interactions. I'm hoping we get more clues what Kitty actually thinks.

Risen

I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar

Someone should run a "Design a new costume for Jean" contest. :)

No face mask, pouches, or covered hair!!!

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Simpson View Post
    Someone should run a "Design a new costume for Jean" contest. :)

No face mask, pouches, or covered hair!!!
    We should have one! The winner could crown his/herself King/Queen of the Jean Scene.