Page 512 of 668 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 10014
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I only play MMO's once they announce they're free. I've been meaning to start playing Star Wars The Old Republic.

I knew there was a reason I stuck to consoles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I knew there was a reason I stuck to consoles.
    Console games have been infested by the DLC bug as well though. I suppose it is more efficient that people who play the game more should pay more for it, but I mean, none of these free to play games would ever last a day if they were marketed through the normal channels with an upfront cost. I've been in the closed beta for Marvel Heroes for a while now and I've barely even touched it.

Indeed. I was pretty into Avenger's Alliance for a couple months, but then I had a pretty stressful couple of weeks and completely forgot about it. When things got back to normal I remembered the game and didn't even care as it had devolved into a pure grindfest for me.

Indeed. I was pretty into Avenger's Alliance for a couple months, but then I had a pretty stressful couple of weeks and completely forgot about it. When things got back to normal I remembered the game and didn't even care as it had devolved into a pure grindfest for me.
    Right now I'm caught in the moment of MA im sure I'm gonna get to the point where I'm done with it.

Wow Marvel Heroes is making it happen for us. I also hear the green Marvel Girl dress will be in it. White Phoenix is automatic as well as 90s.

Man this is so great. They have Cyclop's new look so it's likely Jean's upcoming costume will be in it too. Our girl is making her way back.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Console games have been infested by the DLC bug as well though. I suppose it is more efficient that people who play the game more should pay more for it, but I mean, none of these free to play games would ever last a day if they were marketed through the normal channels with an upfront cost. I've been in the closed beta for Marvel Heroes for a while now and I've barely even touched it.
    Console games are the worst. $60 for a videogame that has half the content so they can put more in it via DLC? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Console games are the worst. $60 for a videogame that has half the content so they can put more in it via DLC? No thanks.
    Makes me glad I'm a Nintendo fan (yeah, I know). They're just starting to dabble in DLC and haven't done anything outrageously dumb...yet.

ANX #6 preview pulls a Super Mario Bros. 2
    spoilers:
    It was all a dream...sorta
    end of spoilers

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime....php?aid=48490

Makes me glad I'm a Nintendo fan (yeah, I know). They're just starting to dabble in DLC and haven't done anything outrageously dumb...yet.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I still need a wii U

But yea the preview for 6 is out and glad to know its a dream sequence and a bunch of memories colliding/overlapping.

Ain't no shame in that.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Ain't no shame in that.
    Not all. I'm just used to the word "Nintendo" bringing a slew of people complaining about how they haven't been relevant since polygons looked like they were made out of Legos. They're not perfect, but the bitching gets kinda boring after a while.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

So Jean sleeps with a little Winnie the Pooh?
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

I love Bendis' subtlety here. OMFG Jean fantasizes about getting stabbed by a naked hairy man! Brilliant, visionary, groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    So Jean sleeps with a little Winnie the Pooh?
    Well she is a teenage girl.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    I love Bendis' subtlety here. OMFG Jean fantasizes about getting stabbed by a naked hairy man! Brilliant, visionary, groundbreaking.
    Well it makes sense. If Endsong is still in Beast's mind than Logan stabbed her more times than Scott did the last two years of their marriage.