Page 501 of 668 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Now what I am saying is Coming from a Big Wanda Fan. I can see one way that both Wanda and Scott could meet, and have even for a brief time a time to find love in one another.

You can't be that much of a Wanda fan if you'd be willing to anchor Scott to her. That's practically guaranteeing her death

Scott is the only one that was got Fully Possessed by the Phoenix for an extended period of time going Dark Phoenix (couple that with the Months he was with the others possessed as well, going from having 20% of the Phoenix, then 25%, 50%, 100%!). Wanda also had the Same experience with "The Life Force" Entity, which is considers similar to the Phoenix. Scott I think is finding out the hard way that no one understands what he has been threw, the closes one is Emma, but Emma has such a Mean Ego Streak (& I am a Fan of Emma as well, I like her for being this type of Character) that she wants to hear nothing from him.
    Why is it that Jean, Maddie, Rachel, and Hope are considered host(s) to the Phoenix Force while Scott, Emma, Magik, etc... Are considered possessed!

Wanda on the other hand has very, very little Ego, if any at all so if the both of them meet somewhere privately one night, Wanda would indeed listen to Him. Since only Jean could understand was Scott has been threw, but she is not around Sadly, Wanda is very Close to that. They could understand one another, Scott could finally become humble for a change and Wanda would show him why she is such a Love and Desired Women with her Kindness and humbleness to all .
    Isn't that the plot for the pilot episode of the "I Scemma show"?

BTW, Wanda would be an upgrade for Scott! Wanda is one of (at the Very least 2nd or 3rd, compared to Storm & Jean Grey) Desired and Loved Women in the Marvel Universe history.
    And in turn, it would be a definite downgrade for Wanda.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

lmao, because i'm the one who's coming off as psychotic in this thread.

Keep going guys, you make my argument for me with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    lmao, because i'm the one who's coming off as psychotic in this thread.

Keep going guys, you make my argument for me with every post.
    Your mere presence in the thread proves my point. Always with the irony lol.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    If you want to give him credit for having faith in Hope, fine, but don't forget that she wasn't able to bring the mutants back until she kicked the crap out of Cyclops first, with a WHR assist from Jean.
    I've been looking for a scan of that scene... Might you have that?
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Your mere presence in the thread proves my point. Always with the irony lol.
    I'm not bothered about anything you're saying about Cyclops. I'm not even reading your fan fiction posts, just glancing over them.

I just find it amusing that you two think you can lord yourselves over Darth and the other Cyclops fanatics, when you're just as bad, if not worse.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    You can't be that much of a Wanda fan if you'd be willing to anchor Scott to her. That's practically guaranteeing her death
    I proposed it as a Fun Theory to Explore, like a Funny Idea to explore. I don't think it will every Happen, I want the Best for Wanda, but exploring Fun stories she can be apart of is great too.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Why is it that Jean, Maddie, Rachel, and Hope are considered host(s) to the Phoenix Force while Scott, Emma, Magik, etc... Are considered possessed!
    Not sure what the right answer is for this. Host or possessed, kinds of ends up being the same thing in a way. But I have not explored the difference between the 2 much so I will not say or take a position for certain.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Isn't that the plot for the pilot episode of the "I Scemma show"?
    LMAO!

And in turn, it would be a definite downgrade for Wanda.
    Their can never be a Downgrade for Wanda. =)

Thanks for the Great Discussion ZNOP, I had Fun with it! =)
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    I'm not bothered about anything you're saying about Cyclops. I'm not even reading your fan fiction posts, just glancing over them.

I just find it amusing that you two think you can lord yourselves over Darth and the other Cyclops fanatics, when you're just as bad, if not worse.
    We're just trying to have some fucking fun talking about comics, believe it or not it can be quite difficult if there's not a whole lot of actual material to discuss that would be relevant to this thread. You can't fill up 500+ pages with just random fan art and cosplay photos, now can you? And I don't have any problem with Cyclops fans, what they say sounds really fucking stupid to me at times, but I don't claim to be objective either, and I'm sure I come off the same way to you. And why should I be, this isn't anything of importance or consequence, it's just talking about funny books for kids on the interwebs.

And hey, you're welcome to come in here any time you want, appreciation threads tend to devolve into cesspools of groupthink and circle jerking anyway, it's nice to have an actual substantive discussion once in a while. But believe it or not, I've never actually gone into the Cyclops thread to troll any of you people, and I can see why some fans would just want a little sanctuary where they can gush about their favorites in peace. And I actually like Darth, he seems to just be having fun with his posts most of the time, I have no clue if the feeling is mutual.

EDIT - BTW, I'm finding it impossible to get any of my oh so clever Cyclops-related nicknames to stick. Ku Klops Klan, Kim Jong 1I (get it, One Eye, ohohohoho!). Perhaps you could help me in this regard?
    Last edited by PwrdOff; 01-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Any who...

In honor of Jean donning the miniskirt again tomorrow (if only mentally).

Sorry, no sources.

Why is it that Jean, Maddie, Rachel, and Hope are considered host(s) to the Phoenix Force while Scott, Emma, Magik, etc... Are considered possessed!
    Culpability.

You know why Cyclops is single right now? Because he always treats his women like shit and keeps getting them killed! Of course every great leader needs a good woman at his side, but you seem to think that her role is just to stand there and look pretty to make him seem cool, which of course is terrible. It's really more about making the sacrifices necessary to maintain a healthy relationship, and applying those lessons in the field to create cohesion and unity amongst your teammates. Of course, when Cyclops is faced with marital problems, he runs away from them. When he found out Emma was cheating on him with Namor, he tried to choke her to death! Which by the way is another reason why editorial prefers Emma over Jean, can you picture Scott laying a hand on Jean like that, ever? Scott has been so lucky in his life with women, all three of whom are not only incredibly beautiful and intelligent, but also ready and willing to help him become a better man. In return, he has contributed literally nothing to any of those relationships, and left each of them in a worse state than when he found her. With that track record, only the most idiotic woman would even consider giving him a chance. Hmm, maybe he can give Rogue a try, she's never exactly been known as the sharpest tool in the shed.

And of course Scott and Wanda would be a dreadful coupling, she knows much better than to get involved there, not to mention she's already got the entire male (and possibly female) population of the MU eating out of the palm of her hand and can do much, much better. Though I do like the idea that Scott is inexplicably obsessed with her despite everything she's done to oppose him over the years. Maybe after teen Jean throws him out on his ass, he can go make a creepy advance on Wanda, and she can turn him away in her best 18th century romance novel heroine voice, with a classic line like "I don't care what my father wants! I could never love a brute like you!" I would be much bemused by that.
    I'm not reading all this, but you are right!
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    She plays as Jean a lot.

Where did she get her face airbrushed at? :/
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the Great Discussion ZNOP, I had Fun with it! =)
    De nada And, remember the Church of Jeanius does not solicit converts you must accept the truth and arrive here on your own.

I AM PHOENIX!

Lightbulb

De nada And, remember the Church of Jeanius does not solicit converts you must accept the truth and arrive here on your own.
    Grazie as well My Friend, I found it Interesting here, not sure about the church yet. What 2 organizations I do belong to are BTW, just FYI my Friend are:

Shulkimanics - She Hulk Fans

Team Wanda - Scarlet Witch's Best and Most Loyal Supports!

BTW, My Theme as well!

BANNED

If you are just getting into X-Men, and you want to pick a character that follows pretty much the same kind of template and development path as Wanda, then Jean is probably your best bet. Her characterization isn't quite as extreme, and her primary role in the franchise is open to misinterpretation by SOME people, but she's still a pretty entertaining character and easy to latch on to if you're interested in that type of superhero. Plus I always saw them as natural counterparts in the way, especially given that Wanda was originally created mostly to serve as a bad girl rival to Jean's good girl in an aborted love triangle storyline. No points for guessing who the guy was in that particular situation.

If you are just getting into X-Men, and you want to pick a character that follows pretty much the same kind of template and development path as Wanda, then Jean is probably your best bet. Her characterization isn't quite as extreme, and her primary role in the franchise is open to misinterpretation by SOME people, but she's still a pretty entertaining character and easy to latch on to if you're interested in that type of superhero. Plus I always saw them as natural counterparts in the way, especially given that Wanda was originally created mostly to serve as a bad girl rival to Jean's good girl in an aborted love triangle storyline. No points for guessing who the guy was in that particular situation.
    I can see why no points for Him, its Scott Summers after all, he Cries Optic Tears after all.