Page 496 of 668 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I can't wait to see how t.jean reacts to r.cyke dialogue wise.
    We see the reaction... Scott's, hysterically suffering from Déjà vu -- demanding that Teen Jean admits that she is the Phoenix reborn, again. And, she's like... Who?!? Hands off! Get out, and take Magno-perv with you... Which of course will cause Jean to go around mind-mugging the other X-Men until she finds out she's destined to become Phoenix...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-30-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Typo correction(s).
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

I'm thinking she's either having a nightmare or that Scott uses Illyana to teleport him to the school just like how yana gave Storm the note in consequences telling her where pitor is.

What are the odds if T.Jean somehow becomes the villain for UXM if not Magneto once again since now theres mutants being born there is no reason for him to be with Cyke.

I'm thinking she's either having a nightmare or that Scott uses Illyana to teleport him to the school just like how yana gave Storm the note in consequences telling her where pitor is.

What are the odds if T.Jean somehow becomes the villain for UXM if not Magneto once again since now theres mutants being born there is no reason for him to be with Cyke.
    Sounds like...

"X-Men: The Last Stand" is about to come into play.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

At first I thought it was just Jean having a nightmare/vision, but Magik has proven she can get into the school whenever she likes and Scott is apparently still obsessed with Jean so it probably really is them. Magneto probably came only to make sure one-eye doesn't do anything moronic (although the fact he let him go in the first place doesn't speak well of it).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    At first I thought it was just Jean having a nightmare/vision, but Magik has proven she can get into the school whenever she likes and Scott is apparently still obsessed with Jean so it probably really is them. Magneto probably came only to make sure one-eye doesn't do anything moronic (although the fact he let him go in the first place doesn't speak well of it).
    Yea, I am of the same opinion of it being a nightmare but it's as you said and I also stated in review threads, that Yana has proven she can get into the school whenever and even teleport now with out being amongst them ( again I ask if this is normal cause in the past she was amongst them when she teleports now she doesn't have to... I'm guessing this is one of the power boosts for her) and the fact it was just Cyke and Magneto which for the most part have been doing most of the recruiting.

I think Cyke is there for one of 2 reasons. The decision T.Jean makes in this weeks issue of ANXM#5 that alters the X-Men's history which in effect involves and effects R.Scott.

Second reason, is to confirm for himself if it's really Jean as I'm sure even though he stated in ANXM#4 I'm sure there is some disbelief.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    They need to wrap this particular storyline up soon, I don't need yet another iteration of Jean to be ruined by too close an association with Cyclops. The relationship has never done anything but bring her down. Let's get some actual villains in here and start entertaining the audience, preferably with year-long decompressed storylines.

Do Jean fans generally like or dislike Rachel?

Is she Ginger-Briliance?, or a poor-man's-Jean?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post

I think we do like Rachel, the Church is a place of love and tolerance, the only characters we probably dislike as a group are Scott, Hope, and sometimes Emma. I always liked Rachel myself, and she and Jean would make for a great mother-daughter team if Marvel ever allowed that to happen, which they won't. What I can't stand though is this supersessionist theology that a lot of Rachel fans love to push, when looking at the realities of the books Rachel has arguably been displaced herself by GirlCable. The official Church position is that since Rachel is Jean's only begotten daughter, she is of the same substance and thus holds equal status within the Phoenix Trinity, but on the flip side, Rachel fans never seem to see Jean as anything more than a outdated relic who ceased to be useful long ago and should remain dead indefinitely so that their girl can get the spotlight, something which, by the way, never actually materialized post-JGG.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    They need to wrap this particular storyline up soon, I don't need yet another iteration of Jean to be ruined by too close an association with Cyclops. The relationship has never done anything but bring her down. Let's get some actual villains in here and start entertaining the audience, preferably with year-long decompressed storylines.
    Not sure what to makes of this. Jean's entire character almost revolves around being Cyclops' love interest. I don't see how it could bring her down. She was originally created and introduced as Scott's love interest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Not sure what to makes of this. Jean's entire character almost revolves around being Cyclops' love interest. I don't see how it could bring her down. She was originally created and introduced as Scott's love interest.
    Better watch yourself boy. If I were you, I'd turn around and go back the way you came. For your own good.

BANNED

Better watch yourself boy. If I were you, I'd turn around and go back the way you came. For your own good.
    Are you threatening me?

come at me bro.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Are you threatening me?
    In the course of human events, we find this truth to be self-evident, that a man must often limit his enthusiasm lest he find himself in an abject state of ruin of his own creation.

In other words, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post

She only gets what little grief she gets from the Church because of how weirded out Jean was about her. As PowrdOff said, Scott, Hope, and sometimes Emma are the despised and some of us even like Scott and Hope (not I).
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

BANNED

In the course of human events, we find this truth to be self-evident, that a man must often limit his enthusiasm lest he find himself in an abject state of ruin of his own creation.

In other words, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    I'll take that as a no.

As much as people seem to like Jean, her entire existence has been defined by her relationships with Cyclops and Wolverine. The only reason she is important at all is because the two main characters of the X-books were in love with her. I'm sorry if that fact bothers you.