Page 491 of 668 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by LynettePsionic View Post
    I forever weep for what could have been :

Attachment 106386
    It could still happen under Bendis pen

Quote Originally Posted by LynettePsionic View Post
    I forever weep for what could have been :

Attachment 106386
    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    You mean this one?

I did wonder if the all white rendition was just a miscoloring or if it meant to symbolize how she was dead at the time.
    Both look so cool.

You mean this one?

I did wonder if the all white rendition was just a miscoloring or if it meant to symbolize how she was dead at the time.
    Considering that the only time Jean's been seen wearing "white" is when she's was actually dead seems to be a good indication of what "white" symbolizes. Too bad such a simple concept had to be unnecessarily "forced-linked" to the M'Krann Crystal story arc with that "White Hot Room" bull$hit!
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-28-2012 at 04:58 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

I do like the idea of Jean adopting a white costume when she dies, it sort of represents that her heart is pure and her soul clean and free from sin. On the other hand, she also looks great in it and I'd really like to see that show up more in actual comics, which can only happen if she's alive.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Default Two pics of Jean

Here is a drawing I did of Jean for the Draw Me an X: On Another World Thread:

Here is a pic of a "ballooned/inflated" Jean Grey, to which I hope none take offense:

EDIT: Stop bad mouthing the WHR, ZNOP!!!!
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    ***Snip*** Stop bad mouthing the WHR, ZNOP!!!!
    The truth must be told
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Here is a drawing I did of Jean for the Draw Me an X: On Another World Thread:
    Very cool.

Here is a pic of a "ballooned/inflated" Jean Grey, to which I hope none take offense:
    Seems like I see stuff like this pop up all over the internet from time to time. I always wonder what spawns this kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    The truth must be told
    What's your prob with the White Hot Room?

Very cool.

Seems like I see stuff like this pop up all over the internet from time to time. I always wonder what spawns this kind of thing.
    Thanks!

And about the ballooning/inflating thing, some people are way into curvy women, and this is them taking it to the extreme. I think some of them are cute, actually.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

And about the ballooning/inflating thing, some people are way into curvy women, and this is them taking it to the extreme. I think some of them are cute, actually.
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering about. I don't have a problem with sort of thing. I just didn't know if this type of fanart was supposed to be funny or what have you.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering about. I don't have a problem with sort of thing. I just didn't know if this type of fanart was supposed to be funny or what have you.
    Well, a lot of it is meant to be funny, but some of it is supposed to be erotic.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

What's your prob with the White Hot Room?
    Besides it being the worst retcon of an established MU artifact that already had an established history... Or, The fact that it's injection into the X-Mythos sent ripples of "WTF" which linked major characters to each other; characters that never had anything to do with each other origin wise.

I AM PHOENIX!

My only problem with the Phoenix is every writer/editor giving it to their pet characters. Well, that and the Feron crap.

In my personal canon, the Phoenix sprung from Jean's mind. Before Jean, it was just like gravity.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

I just posted a potential "HOLY SHIT!" spoiler moment featuring Redd on my tumblr.

It could be a really fucking huge deal. The guy who originated the spoiler on Facebook says it means spoilers:
    what we've all been waiting for
    end of spoilers but didn't give full details, so it could mean nothing whatsoever.

Link in my sig if you guys want to discuss ahead of this week's release.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    I just posted a potential "HOLY SHIT!" spoiler moment featuring Redd on my tumblr.

It could be a really fucking huge deal. The guy who originated the spoiler on Facebook says it means spoilers:
    what we've all been waiting for
    end of spoilers but didn't give full details, so it could mean nothing whatsoever.

Link in my sig if you guys want to discuss ahead of this week's release.
    spoilers:
    It even has Revolution Jean!
    end of spoilers

So I checked and that's a nice piece of art. This is pretty much what I was expecting to happen in ANX 5 since that's what the solicitations indicated. I'm guessing being intimately linked with adult Beast's mind is what trigger that rush of images since he would remember most of that pretty well.

Here's my breakdown of the images that I can make out.

spoilers:

05 Marvel Girl
    Jean vs. classic villain. Some Pharaoh guy
    Marriage to Scott
    Onslaught?
    Death of Goblyn Queen
    Founding of X-Factor
    Phoenix rising out of the water
    Jean as the Black Queen
    Dark Phoenix
    First Death
    Traveling to the future with Scott