Page 474 of 668 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 10014

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    For those who haven't seen the preview yet.

I hope the colorists don't give Jean blue eyes too often.

Just stand in the background, Angel, you aren't important.
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ZehnWaters View Post
    Just stand in the background, Angel, you aren't important.
    Oh he will be when him and T.jean pair up

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Beast didn't really forget, did he?

He let that slip on purpose I bet, or I'm looking way too into this and he's SO stressed about this new mutation killing him that he's blurting out all kinds of facts
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

He let that slip on purpose I bet, or I'm looking way too into this and he's SO stressed about this new mutation killing him that he's blurting out all kinds of facts
    It's possible. I can't imagine Beast would really want to have her also see in his mind that she's dead right then.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    When Jean got her TP, Xavier made it seem like he was sharing his TP with her. Though it was really him unlocking her TP. This issue comes out this week right? They didn't change the release date?
    Not exactly... This is how Jean's X-Gene was activated.

Few acknowledges this but... This is Jean's first taste of "Life, Death, and Resurrection" rolled into one instance.

However, after Jean's parents took her to see Professor Xavier (They thought she was crazy) he telepathically block Jean's telepathic ability (makes me wonder what would have happened had he not.) and, concentrated on developing her telekinetic ability. Sometime later, he was forced to unblock it when he learned that the Z'Nox were going to evade the planet.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

It just further suggests that if the and when O5 leave for post AvX 616 that Xavier should be able to sense they dissappeared with his level of TP

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It just further suggests that if the and when O5 leave for post AvX 616 that Xavier should be able to sense they dissappeared with his level of TP
    No doubt that Xavier in past would have... Even if he didn't the instant they slipped into the time stream -- He would have more sooner than later... Charles was always issuing commands telepathically.

Scott! Fetch me my slippers... Jean! Make me some Camomile Tea. Bobby! Provide me with some ice. Warren! Fan me gently. And, Hank? Amuse me
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-27-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

Beast thinks he's dying so he's doing this one last thing to see if he can change present Cyclop's mind or prevent young Cyclops from going down this path. He has to do it quickly and return them back. I hear the original x-men don't want to or didn't plan to stay in the present.
    Last edited by 5cents; 11-27-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Beast thinks he's dying so he's doing this one last thing to see if he can change present Cyclop's mind or prevent young Cyclops from going down this path. He has to do it quickly and return them back. I hear the original x-men don't want to or didn't plan to stay in the present.
    Wait! Now, that I think about it... The "Teen 05" can't be from the Earth 616 timeline because if they were -- wouldn't the present day X-Men already know that they traveled into the future already?

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Not exactly... This is how Jean's X-Gene was activated.

Few acknowledges this but... This is Jean's first taste of "Life, Death, and Resurrection" rolled into one instance.

However, after Jean's parents took her to see Professor Xavier (They thought she was crazy) he telepathically block Jean's telepathic ability (makes me wonder what would have happened had he not.) and, concentrated on developing her telekinetic ability. Sometime later, he was forced to unblock it when he learned that the Z'Nox were going to evade the planet.
    I know, everyone has this big thing about hating on Xavier for blocking Jean's telepathy, but seriously, look at what happened when it first manifested! I don't blame him, what would you have done?
    Last edited by ZehnWaters; 11-27-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ZehnWaters View Post
    I know, everyone has this big thing about hating on Xavier for blocking Jean's telepathy, but seriously, look at what happened when it first manifested! I don't blame him, what would you have done?
    Definetly, block her telepathy! Can't have an armed nuclear wa... Err?? redhead walking about... Imagine if she threw a temper tantrum?

I said, I want more cake!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	104940

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Wait! Now, that I think about it... The "Teen 05" can't be from the Earth 616 timeline because if they were -- wouldn't the present day X-Men already know that they traveled into the future already?
    I can already see the Evolutionaries from First to Last showing up down the line too

So how so you think teen!Jean's personality will be portrayed?

-Vintage 60's calm demure stock Marvel woman?
    -First Class still calm and sweet but a bit more spunky and teenage girly?
    -Or Season One which was more of a Kitty Pryde with red hair?

I just read Season One last month and loved the Hell out of it, even if it was a little flawed in places.

Coming to the present 60s marvel woman will be soon gone. I say between First Class and Season One. Seeing her present self not around and the state of mutant-dom should push teen Jean to be tougher and try even harder to make a difference. Bendis has said he is writing her honestly. He has to also get the voices of the other characters too so we'll see.

I do wonder if they will start calling her Jean Grey or will we always get that little side note of original 5 Jean from the past brought to the present.