Page 473 of 668 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 10014

So the latest ANXM preview shows Jean has no clue about her TP, so I guess Bendis is going with the Xavier hiding her powers from her version. I wonder if that will be adress and if Jean will hate that she didn't know about it, especially given how possibly traumatizing her TP awakening will be.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    So the latest ANXM preview shows Jean has no clue about her TP, so I guess Bendis is going with the Xavier hiding her powers from her version. I wonder if that will be adress and if Jean will hate that she didn't know about it, especially given how possibly traumatizing her TP awakening will be.

Bendis already stated what he was doing in terms of jean. When she comes to post AvX 616 her telepathy will be unlocked. There's a Black and White image floating around showing jeans power going erratic when it happens and bendis commented on it in past interviews

I'm honestly not sure whether Jean did or didn't know about her TP in the original canon, but it is canon that Xavier is a high minded jerk now so I don't have a problem with this. You could say that the Prof had the best of intentions albeit flawed ones. Jean may sympathize with that at first. I'm thinking that the initial spark to anger will come purely from adult Cyke killing Xavier. I don't think they'll get to "Professor Xavier is a jerk!" until later.

.....I really want to see Jean connect with Kitty even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    .....I really want to see Jean connect with Kitty even more now.
    Heh.

Lil J: Oh my God, I think Professor Xavier really was a jerk.
    Kitty: Sister, you have no idea.

But yeah whether she knew about it or not has always been confusing and I believe contradicted whenever her story is revisited. But I like this angle cause it plays into how naive the 05 are suppose to be.

One of my favorite aspects of Kitty is her low bullshit tolerance, even when she puts her foot in it. That outlook could be good for Jean at this point in her life.

And way to go Hank for forgetting Jean didn't have TP at this point. He didn't prepare for this at all.

For those who haven't seen the preview yet.

I hope the colorists don't give Jean blue eyes too often.

Stuart is killing on art. I'm glad he got this title. When Jean got her TP, Xavier made it seem like he was sharing his TP with her. Though it was really him unlocking her TP. This issue comes out this week right? They didn't change the release date?
    Risen

Yep. Comes out tomorrow.

Thanks I not sure when they don't show previews on what's coming the following week.
    Risen

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

And way to go Hank for forgetting Jean didn't have TP at this point. He didn't prepare for this at all.
    Hank is such a terrible "person" for going out of his way to ruin the O5's young lives. It's like Marvel's trying to make this character more awful than he already was.

Furry Beast feels he is dying and needs to do something big to make things better before he dies. That's why he's dramatizing the Cyclops mutant genocide/apocalypse thing to get the O5 to come to the present. It looks like his plan was to have present Cyclops look at who he use to be. I just thought there would be more to the O5 coming to the present esp since Jean was the one who turned the tide in AvX.

Last edited by joshtylen; 11-26-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Risen

It does feel like Beast is in a rush. He is use to Jean having TP.

Wonder when she will be allowed to step into the greater marvel universe?

There is so much going on with these characters emotionally; thatís taken the front seat of the book. It has a lot of action and mutant-related drama, but itís a very emotional book that hearkens back to the original ideas of the X-Men
    Those are our three main X-Men books. I don't want to talk too much about Uncanny X-Men, but for the most part it's the characters that you see on that cover. In All-New X-Men, there will be a stronger focus on the original five. Of course Wolverine and the X-Men is where you'll see a lot of Wolverine, Storm, Kitty.

I think they have said they want the X cast interacting more with greater MU so who knows. Maybe eventually.

I think they have said they want the X cast interacting more with greater MU so who knows. Maybe eventually.
    Yea I remember reading that.