Page 470 of 668 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 10014

Wolverine has mini series left and right along with his solo books so why can't Jean have a little adventure of her own.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Wolverine has mini series left and right along with his solo books so why can't Jean have a little adventure of her own.
    It'd actually be nice if Jean had her own series of whats going on with her right now in the WHR. Sounds much more interesting than all the present day X-shit, with all the Wolverine and Cyclops whoring.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    While it's true that Jean never had a solo-mini she has had more co-star appearances in one-shots and crossovers than most X-Men save Logan. Case and point is that Jean, has an extensive back story spanning multiple timelines.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Wow. That's some gorgeous Bachalo art. What issue or magazine is this from?

What do Scott and Beast have in their mouths? I can see Nightcrawler has a ball gag over there in the back :p

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    Gutters version of Jean's return.

Not as good as their Schism one IMO but still worth a post.

I am just loving the Phoenix Effect in the foreground centered around "Teen Jean"... But, why does she seem to have all of her future memories??
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Nevermind. 0101010101010
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 11-21-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    Wow. That's some gorgeous Bachalo art. What issue or magazine is this from?

What do Scott and Beast have in their mouths? I can see Nightcrawler has a ball gag over there in the back :p
    I think it's just a modern take on that scene that he did for a sketch since the X-Men look like their modern counterparts. Particularly since Iceman had no part in the original Phoenix saga.

A few pages from ANX #2. Jean does not look happy and Beast needs to sit down for this.

Also I like how Beast just dumps them all on the front lawn. Total immersion therapy I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    A few pages from ANX #2. Jean does not look happy and Beast needs to sit down for this.

Also I like how Beast just dumps them all on the front lawn. Total immersion therapy I guess.

I wonder if beast is using the infinity gem for this? I know in WaXM AvX Tie-In we learn he has a time machine

Looks like ANXM #2 will have more Jean. Wonder what makes them stay though? Personal choice or do they get stuck here which wouldn't work since there are many ways to time travel esp in the Marvel universe.
    Last edited by joshtylen; 11-20-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    Risen

Jean in Avengers Battle for Earth, the game play is just back and forth attacks but Jean's got awesome effects

Risen

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Looks like ANXM #2 will have more Jean. Wonder what makes them stay though? Personal choice or do they get stuck here which wouldn't work since there are many ways to time travel esp in the Marvel universe.
    Going forward in time produces a possible future which can be undone. Yet, traveling back in ones own timeline creates an entire alternate timeline which can't be -- unless said timeline is destroyed by a cosmic entity like the Living Tribunial.

I AM PHOENIX!

Furry Beast doesn't think he will live much longer. With the time he has left he feels he needs to do something big to get through to Cyclops. So I'm guessing he feels Scott looking at himself when he was younger would do the trick. I don't think Cyclops is listening to anyone let alone his younger self. We'll haft to wait a few issues for the Jean stuff to start happening.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Furry Beast doesn't think he will live much longer. With the time he has left he feels he needs to do something big to get through to Cyclops. So I'm guessing he feels Scott looking at himself when he was younger would do the trick. I don't think Cyclops is listening to anyone let alone his younger self. We'll haft to wait a few issues for the Jean stuff to start happening.
    I should have ended my last post with "Yet, traveling back in ones own timeline creates an entire alternate timeline which can't be -- unless said timeline is destroyed by a cosmic entity like the Living Tribunal -- or one is equipped with a Chrono Anchoring Device -- a device to which Beast seems to have on his wrist.

Last edited by ZNOP; 11-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I wonder if beast is using the infinity gem for this? I know in WaXM AvX Tie-In we learn he has a time machine
    If he's got a time machine what would he need the infinity gem for?