Page 462 of 668 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10014
    Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I would love to know which graphics software package is used to create those images.
    You go always go to the artist's website and ask him; the addy is right at the bottom of the image. :)
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Well, Jean's variant cover for ANX is front and center for Next Week's Comic List. Don't know how much panel time she'll get but we're one week from kickoff.

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/n...ases/next-week

Issues 1-4 will likely have her here and there but issue 5 hopefully will be devoted to her dealing with what happened to her present self.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    You go always go to the artist's website and ask him; the addy is right at the bottom of the image. :)
    Ah-ha I should known that already. Thx!
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Well, Jean's variant cover for ANX is front and center for Next Week's Comic List. Don't know how much panel time she'll get but we're one week from kickoff.

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/n...ases/next-week

We've already seen from the previews that the O5 only appear in the last few pages of ANXM #1; Jean only gets one panel, sadly.

Ah-ha I should known that already. Thx!
    You're welcome! And now I realize that I wrote 'You go always go' instead of 'You could always go.'
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

I would love to know which graphics software package is used to create those images.
    adobe illustrator.

Quote Originally Posted by roguephoenix View Post
    adobe illustrator.
    Good to know... That's gonna be my next learning project. Thanks
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Lovely new cover variant to ANX #1.

Although I don't think I've ever seen Jean give off yellow energy before.

yeah I was thinking they would want to stay away from anything that might suggest phoenix. Jean can always develop her powers to that level again and it will be hers not some cosmic possession. Glad it's coming out next week.
    Risen

The first few issues will be cyclops vs cyclops after that hopefully Jean comes to the forefront.

I kind of don't like that they've already released multiple previews of the first several issues, especially issue 1. I'm really looking forward to Jean, but it's obvious she won't play much of a role for at least a couple issues.

I'm thinking Jean might want to lay low, look around and find out a few things first. Young cylcops will probably act first seeing his older self hanging with Magneto. The unlocking of Jean's TP will probably be when the focus will be on her.

But the event of bringing her here unlocks her telepathy earlier than it had prior. It’s literally like reading a Wikipedia page as fast as you can. It’s not just the facts of her life, but it is experiencing all of the emotions at once.
    Where is Jean getting this info from when her telepathy unlocks? Everyone around her?
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Where is Jean getting this info from when her telepathy unlocks? Everyone around her?
    Pretty much. Bendis has that everyone, not just Scott and Logan, had pretty complicated relationships with her. Just seeing her again is going to stir up memories in all her old friends so regardless of who's around her when her TP surfaces she'll be in the middle of a psychic hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    I'm thinking Jean might want to lay low, look around and find out a few things first. Young cylcops will probably act first seeing his older self hanging with Magneto. The unlocking of Jean's TP will probably be when the focus will be on her.

The mind of older Cyclops? Maybe Bendis is bringing back her psychometry?

Coming to the future unlocks her TP, but they get there by issue 2 and it looks like her TP comes in issue 5. I think one of two things causes it.

1. A moment of extreme stress, like finding out how she died.
    Or
    2. Some other telepath goes in and undoes the professir's mental locks.