Page 460 of 668 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 10014

Midtown Comics proudly endorsing Marvel's wise decision to put three redheads left, right and center on the new poster... "Mid-Town C" must have taken a cosmic blast to the pocket after AVX to endorse this

But, if you enlagre the pic enough you'll see some oddities... Jean's lips, Alex's hands, and Wanda's twins... Oh and it's signed by someone. Anyone know who?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-03-2012 at 03:04 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

^
    I'm pretty sure that artwork is by J. Scott Campbell, the guy who used to draw Gen-13 and created Danger Girl over at Image Comics. What exactly is odd about Wanda's boobs?
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 11-03-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Midtown Comics proudly endorsing Marvel's wise decision to put three redheads left, right and center on the new poster... "Mid-Town C" must have taken a cosmic blast to the pocket after AVX to endorse this

But, if you enlagre the pic enough you'll see some oddities... Jean's lips, Alex's hands, and Wanda's twins... Oh and it's signed by someone. Anyone know who?
    Wanda is a brunette!
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Alex' EVERYTHING. Why is he channeling his brother and wearing a body condom? Wanda's twins aren't even on this cov - oh, THOSE twins. They look a'ight to me. And there's only two red heads! Unless you mean SCARLET Witch.
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ZehnWaters View Post
    Alex' EVERYTHING. Why is he channeling his brother and wearing a body condom? Wanda's twins aren't even on this cov - oh, THOSE twins. They look a'ight to me. And there's only two red heads! Unless you mean SCARLET Witch.
    Yes, thse twins!!! (I was being flip). Wanda is a redhead "Auburn" to be precise. I always thought she was closer to red than chestnut.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-03-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm not crazy about Campbell's art. Wanda's ankle looks like it's in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I'm not crazy about Campbell's art. Wanda's ankle looks like it's in pain.
    She has MAGIC ankles!
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

The colors are awesome though.

Jeannie, in her 3 main media appearances:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1920-1200.jpg
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...13-480-352.gif
    I never noticed her Evolution look had flip-flops.
    Last edited by ZehnWaters; 11-03-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    "She has been the weakest one, the strongest one, the sanest one, the craziest one. She has been the nurturer and the dependent. They want all this from her and more."
    -Apocalypse on Jean Grey

Mutant X (Earth-1298)Jean--looks like she's wearing a modified version of Iron Man's armor.

Last edited by blackphoenix; 11-04-2012 at 04:14 AM.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Wonder why there are no previews for comics coming out this week?
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Mutant X (Earth-1298)Jean--looks like she's wearing a modified version of Iron Man's armor.

That it does... Remove the circle and the red in the color scheme and it looks a lot like Foxfire's costume up to the neck.

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by joshtylen View Post
    Wonder why there are no previews for comics coming out this week?
    Might've had something to do with that hurricane.

That it does... Remove the circle and the red in the color scheme and it looks a lot like Foxfire's costume up to the neck.

Yeah, she kinda does! I have issue #1 of Foxfire; she was a bit of a Jean clone, wasn't she? I think she may've even had a brush with the Phoenix Force as well.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Might've had something to do with that hurricane.

Yeah, she kinda does! I have issue #1 of Foxfire; she was a bit of a Jean clone, wasn't she? I think she may've even had a brush with the Phoenix Force as well.
    True that Olivia "Foxfire" Underwood, siphoned some of the energy from the Phoenix while it was in the Malibu Universe, and has a small portion of the Phoenix Force bonded to her at a sub-atomic level.

I AM PHOENIX!

True that Olivia "Foxfire" Underwood, siphoned some of the energy from the Phoenix while it was in the Malibu Universe, and has a small portion of the Phoenix Force bonded to her at a sub-atomic level.
    Do you know how long her series ran? I think it only lasted 4 issues or so.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!