Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    And Morbius? He'll only draw MORE Twilight comparisons.
    Not if he looks like this.

Michael doesn't sparkle.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Not if he looks like this.

Michael doesn't sparkle.
    We're working with the same crowd that said ASM looks like Twilight because of Garfield's here or the fact that Peter's relationship with Gwen is treated like it's a big deal.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    (This is how I would like it to go)
    We start off the movie with a news special, showing Spider-Man fighting a big-time hunter, Kraven the Hunter, from Africa. We then go to the fight, where Spider-Man finally takes down Kraven after a half an hour battle, destroying most of Manhattan (however, it was like five minutes in movie time :D). Spider-Man asks Kraven why he’s doing this and Kraven answers, “Just doing my job.” Spider-Man asks, “You were hired?” Kraven simply replies, “If only you knew the hell that is about to reign down on you.”

Then, the movie goes to Norman Osborn walking with his colleague to dispose of a cross-species that had gone wrong. Osborn finds Max Dillon, all tied up to a table. He walks over and finds electricity surging through a suit (kind of like the one from Spectacular Spider-Man). Osborn tells them to take Dillon out of there, but Dillon wakes up at an insult and breaks free. He shocks Osborn into unconsciousness and he has to go to the hospital.

Following that scene, Peter and Gwen return to college. Peter starts to develop a relationship with Harry Osborn, from who he finds out that Norman Osborn, CEO of OsCorp, is in the hospital, induced into a coma by Max Dillon. Peter decides to go after this Dillon before he starts hurting more people.

Dr. Rajit Ratha, meanwhile, visits Osborn in the hospital. Osborn’s condition of dying was accelerated dramitically by the electric shock. Ratha tells Osborn that the serum is now ready for human testing. Osborn, desperate to survive, tells Ratha to check him out so he can use it. Ratha reluctantly agrees. Osborn bribes the doctors into letting him out early. Then, he goes with Ratha.

Spider-Man eventually finds Electro. Using water, Spider-Man defeats Electro and Electro is then sent to an OsCorp facility to be locked up forever. Peter thinks his work is finally done, so goes back to Gwen for a night on the town.

Norman Osborn, dying rapidly, is finally hooked up for the procedure. Doctor Otto Octavius, using his arms, again tells Osborn how dangerous this operation is without the proper equipment and lab personell. Osborn says that he’s dying anyway and to start the procedure. Ratha tells Octavius to just to do it, as an argument starts to form. The OZ formula is injected into Osborn. Within seconds, his body begins to steam. Within thirty seconds, he is a full-blown giant green monster with horns on his head. He unleashes an inferno so searing hot, Octavius starts to howl in pain and is eventually knocked unconscious. The monster gets away.

On Peter’s date, he sees the giant light from the procedure coming from OsCorp. He looks over at Gwen, who understands, and he takes off towards it. Spider-Man gets there in time for the giant monster to tackle him. There is a long fight, where Spider-Man is nearly killed when SWAT shows up with special weapons and send the monster running. Spider-Man gets up the strength to run away as well.

Peter, knowing this once again came from OsCorps cross species department, researches new developments. He finds out that OsCorp was now experimenting with enhanced human DNA formula and injecting mainstream into a human. The project, however, was said to be too dangerous for testing, but Peter knew it had been tested. This “Green Goblin” had been given a special fire power set. Peter knew that he would have to find a new way to take out the Goblin.

While at school, there is an announcement to evacuate, since the Green Goblin is rampaging around town. Peter gets out of school and suits up as Spider-Man. Peter goes after the Green Gobin. After a long battle, destroying, almost entirely Times Square, Peter manages to find smashed power lines and electrocute the Goblin. The Goblin then shrinks down to normal human size. Peter finds Norman Osborn, Harry’s dad underneath. Before he can do anything, however, Osborn is apprehended and Spider-Man is thanked.

After the photo contest by the Daily Bugle set out earlier, Peter takes the photos to the Bugle, where he gets a job as a Daily Bugle web designer. Unfortunately, Harry and Peter are pushed further away by the fact that their opinion of Spider-Man differs after Harry’s father is put away. Gwen comforts him over the disagreement with his friend but Peter feels really bad about it. They leave to go back to their apartment.

After-credits Scene: Ratha goes up to another figure. “Sir, I got rid of Norman Osborn from CEO. Now, I am CEO of OsCorp. What do you want me to do?” The man says, “Restart the cross species department. We’ve got lots of work to do.”

The Amazing Spider-Man 3
    (Again, how I would like it to go)
    The movie starts with Spider-Man swinging around New York. He starts off by thinking how quiet it has been lately and how, somehow, that makes it even worse. But, he shrugs and continues on his way. He goes to school, has a date with Gwen, more romance etc.

We then cut to Ratha walking into a hospital. We see Doctor Otto Octavius lying there, his arms spread out across multiple sheets. He smiles at him and lifts up the cloth from Otto’s eyes. “Hello Otto,” Ratha says. Otto awakes, startled. He then covers his eyes, screaming and grabs his sunglasses. “Ratha! What are you doing here? What happened?” “We were sabotaged,” Ratha lies. “Sabotaged by that fiend Spider-Man. But, I, as the new CEO will no longer tolerate this behaviour Otto. That is why I need your help. I figure your new—unique—abilities will help us.” Otto asks, “What are you planning to do?” Ratha smiles, “Forming a team to stop Spider-Man, once and for all.”

Again, we cut back to Peter. Things are still tense between Peter and Harry, but they have amended their relationship fairly well. Peter, then, goes to see Aunt May. Lots of good advice from Aunt May, etc.
    \
    Again, we cut away from Peter, to see Kraven walking into the room with the dark figure. “You bailed me out?” he askes. “Yes, I require your assistance again,” says the figure. “As your contract has not yet been filled.” “What do you mean?” Kraven asks. “We’re going to give you the tools to put Spider-Man in the ground, once and for all,” says the man.

Then, we cut to Electro sitting in a cell next to Norman Osborn. They smile at each other. Suddenly, the power to the entire facility goes down. Electro breaks out of his power-dampening cell and manages to break Osborn out. Osborn doesn’t hesitate to change into his monstrous form. He, then, breaks open the door to Curt Conners’ cell. Conners tries to get away but Electro, lightning fast, gets behind. “Hold on, Doc,” Electro says. “You need to take your medicine.” And then Conners is once again injected with the Lizard serum. “And just so you behave,” Electro says again, he jabs him with another needle. This one has mind controlling nanobots in it.

Now, all five of the superpowered cross species report to the man. The man finally stands up, “For those of you who don’t know, I am Rodrick Kingsley and have taken a special interest in your cases. Each and every one of you have fought the vigilante known has Spider-Man. Each of you want him dead for a different reason. Mine is that he has constantly afflicted my criminal empire. I want to take it back. That is why, I have decided to use cross species genetics to get what you have. To get, specifically, what Osborn got. This whole thing started with Richard Parker. Now, I’m going to end it, with me.”

More Peter Parker scenes, develop Gwen Stacy, his relationship with Harry Osborn, etc.

Cut to Rodrick Kingsley getting set up for the process. Everyone is back in their normal human forms except for the Lizard (staying as the Lizard) and Kraven (who is too hooked up for the experimental cross species DNA to be injected). The process starts. Rodrick Kingsley’s skin turns orange and he grows larger and larger. Before long, he is the Hobgoblin. Kraven, then, turns into a giant cat-like man. Osborn smiles. So does the monstrous Kingsley. “Let’s squash a bug.”

Alright, enough of the building (probably an hour of the movie). Now, Kraven sniffs out Peter’s scent. He finds out his school is at ESU. All six of the villains attack. Most immediately recognize Green Goblin, Electro and Lizard. Then, Kingsley asks who Spider-Man is to Conners. Conners is forced to reply Peter Parker.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

(Cont.)

Spider-Man comes out before long. However, he firmly gets his butt handed to him by the six villains. Kingsley stands up and claims, “We are the Sinister Six and will finally kill Spider-Man.”

Gwen Stacy takes a risk and throws a fire extinguisher at Ock, knocking him back. His arms had been holding Spider-Man but then released him. Lizard claims that it’s Peter’s girlfriend. Spider-Man, realizing the danger, quickly snags Gwen and runs away.

Of course, a while late, Peter fights them and beats almost all of them until only Kingsley and Osborn are left. By the river, Gwen again, saves Peter as Goblin and Kingsley were going to double team. Gwen runs a truck into Kingsley, putting Kingsley down for the count.

However, Osborn is still up and jumps over. He rips open the door and takes Gwen. Spider-Man screams and chases Osborn. Osborn takes Gwen to the top of the bridge. Spider-Man arrives and Goblin smiles. “It’s time for those you love to pay for what you’ve done to us.” Spider-Man says, “Don’t do it Goblin.” Goblin smiles again and then throws Gwen off the bridge.

Spider-Man dives after her. Quickly, he snags a web on her foot to stop her fall. Spider-Man manages to get to her, only to realize that she’s already dead. He pulls her back up to the top of the bridge and sobs. Goblin starts to jump away but Spider-Man puts Gwen on the lower levels of the bridge and goes after Goblin.

Upon finding Goblin, he screams “OSBORN!” He jumps on top of the Goblin and starts pounding on him. Yellow blood starts spurting out of Goblin’s nose and mouth. The Goblin reaches for his neck, but Spider-Man grabs it, punches his wrist so hard that it broke it. Then, he continues to pound on Osborn, until he finally shrinks back down to human size. “I’ll kill you for what you did! I’ll kill you!” He raises his hand over his head, ready to finish Osborn, but lowers it. Then, he webs him in a cocoon and slings him over his shoulder, to take him to the police on the bridge.

The police start asking questions about what happened to Gwen but Spider-Man simply delivers Osborn and swings away. When he gets home, he realizes that if he had acted differently, Gwen would still be alive. Still with him. Then he begins to sob.

After credits scene: Miles Warren walks over to Ratha. Ratha looks up at him from the corporate seat. “What is it?” Ratha asks. “I think I know who Spider-Man is,” Warren says. “And how to break him.”
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

The sequel should be titled 'The Spectacular Spider-Man'

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    The sequel should be titled 'The Spectacular Spider-Man'
    That would be way better than TASM2, and significantly better than TASM: (insert subtitle here)
    Amazing Spider-Man, Iron Man, Scarlet Spider, Thor: God of Thunder, Ultimate Spider-Man, The Ultimates, Ultimate X-Men, Uncanny Avengers, Venom

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

They should save "Spectacular" for the next continuity reboot.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by chadasaurus View Post
    That would be way better than TASM2, and significantly better than TASM: (insert subtitle here)
    Apparently, filmgoers prefer subtitles. Though it can get complicated in a movie with several villains.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I hate subtitles with relation to film titles.

Without having seen TASM yet, I already know it's full of two things: Gwen Stacy and pseudo-science.

To me, that only adds up to one sequel villain: Miles Warren.

I really hope it's Mysterio to play with Spider-man's public image.

I really hope it's Mysterio to play with Spider-man's public image.
    Wouldn't that be more of a chameleon thing to do.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Wouldn't that be more of a chameleon thing to do.
    They both could do it actually. Not sure which would be better for it.

I think Mysterio is a better choice to hold down a film solo.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 07-03-2012 at 05:35 AM.

They both could do it actually. Not sure which would be better for it.
    Or they could use Mysterio, Chameleon, and the Tinkerer, like that episode of SSM.

Mysterio and/or Chameleon both lead to the same thing: a guy who is not Spider-Man running around dressed like Spider-Man.

And if they're going some Not-Spider-Man story, the best way to do that is a clone... or lots of clones.

If Sony is serious about a Spider-Universe of movies, Dr. Warren can open a lot of spin-off opportunities.