Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Default Odin (Marvel) vs Cyttorak

Thor's dad versus Juggernaut's boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    anywhere outside of Cyttorak's realm/plane and Odin wins.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

I dont know of any feat Cyttorak has to that would make him tough enough to beat Odin. Heck, I thin Juggernaut nearly killed him once by bum rushing him. He's supposedly a very old and powerful God of magic however has he shown galaxy buster level power? Not to my knowlegde. Odin beats him imo proble in a fashion similar to him beating Thanos.

However if someone can show me that he has a GODLY level of his avatars power, then it might be interesting to debate if Odin could stop the UNSTOPPABLE ability.
    Prone to sudden outburst of NERDRAGE, I can not be held responsible for my reactions and words at all time.

PREPARE TO RECEIVE MY GREAT GIFT... HAVE AT THEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    anywhere outside of Cyttorak's realm/plane and Odin wins.
    What are his feats inside his realm? If he doesn't approach galaxy busting levels of power then it's not going to matter.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    What are his feats inside his realm? If he doesn't approach galaxy busting levels of power then it's not going to matter.
    I think it was mentioned in a old Dr Strange book, but Cyttorak is pretty much an unstoppable being with practically limitless power/abilities, thing is it only applies while he's in his own realm, outside of it and his powers would be greatly diminished, hence he uses avatars to display his power outside of his realm whether it be because he feeds on the destruction they cause or just to not be forgotten about.

as far as his feats, you have to understand he isn't mephisto, or odin playing games with mortals, he's more a narcissit or egoist. so long as someone is praising him, he's content so he doesn't have a whole lot of appearances. the one most note worthy feat i've read about besides making powerful artifacts and letting mortals get their hands on them, is that he created a entire race of elves just so he could have people worship him.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Yes, but so far no feats have been shown for Cyttorak being near galaxy busters like Odin, in or out of his realm.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

It's pretty much the same as with all the higher mystical beings Agamotto is more powerful in his realm, same with Mephisto, Cytorrak, Set, Chthon

I don't doubt that he is stronger in his realm, just that even then he's not on Odin's level.

I'm not even sure if Cyttorak can even bust planets, let alone galaxies. At least going purely on his feats, though I would assume he should be capable of at least of destroying a planet. It depends on how much of his power he grants to the Juggernaut to better determine the level of power he might be on.
    Last edited by Surtur; 03-24-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K Von Doom View Post
    It's pretty much the same as with all the higher mystical beings Agamotto is more powerful in his realm, same with Mephisto, Cytorrak, Set, Chthon
    Exactly... Odins is all powerful in his realm. Heck Zeus is unbeatable simply because he "says so" and his word defines the laws of physics in his realm. Thus being stronger in ones realm has little meaning in this fight. Cyttorak doesnt have the feats to back up any claims made ever.
    Prone to sudden outburst of NERDRAGE, I can not be held responsible for my reactions and words at all time.

PREPARE TO RECEIVE MY GREAT GIFT... HAVE AT THEE!!!

Going by rumbles rules, Cytorrak will lose because of lack of feats. Most of his feats are by association with the gem Juggernaut uses.

If we disregard rumbles rules and go by reasoning, there should be sufficient indirect proof that Cytorrak is on Odin's level.

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K Von Doom View Post
    Going by rumbles rules, Cytorrak will lose because of lack of feats. Most of his feats are by association with the gem Juggernaut uses.

If we disregard rumbles rules and go by reasoning, there should be sufficient indirect proof that Cytorrak is on Odin's level.
    How would you compare the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak to Thor's hammer?

How would you compare the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak to Thor's hammer?
    No, not at all. The hammer is overall much more versatile, the only thing the gem has over the hammer is it maybe makes the person more durable then the hammer(which might be debatable since I think the durability of the hammer fluctuates).

Basically, the hammer is a full on plot device.
    Last edited by Surtur; 03-25-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaition View Post
    Exactly... Odins is all powerful in his realm. Heck Zeus is unbeatable simply because he "says so" and his word defines the laws of physics in his realm. Thus being stronger in ones realm has little meaning in this fight. Cyttorak doesnt have the feats to back up any claims made ever.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say all-powerful. He's been shown to be far less than all-powerful even in Asgard.

The only way to judge Cytorrak's power by feats is to look at what the Crimson Bands do or what happens when someone like Dr. Strange calls on him or what Juggernaut does. Of course we know that isn't meant to be the totality of how powerful he really is but it's all we've got to go on.