Default Sketch update.. Harley quinn bat-baby!

Um... yeah... So this is a piece that I'm working on... How Harley got this kid is beyond me... maybe it's her's? Who knows! Either way, I like it and I wanted to share!
    'Hope to see you all in a few weeks at Wondercon ( oh yeah. I'll have this piece with me at tha' show if you want to see it in person!)

S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Default mom Quinn!

glad you like it.. I think that it needs the joker on the other side though... that might just happen!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Sayger View Post
    glad you like it.. I think that it needs the joker on the other side though... that might just happen!
    actually it kind of looks like joker dressed as harley, you should put harley dressed as joker on the other side. seems like some twisted shit they might do for kicks.

see you at wondercon, can't wait!!
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    actually it kind of looks like joker dressed as harley, you should put harley dressed as joker on the other side. seems like some twisted shit they might do for kicks.

see you at wondercon, can't wait!!
    What he said. except for the see you at wondercon thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Sayger View Post
    Um... yeah... So this is a piece that I'm working on... How Harley got this kid is beyond me... maybe it's her's? Who knows! Either way, I like it and I wanted to share!
    'Hope to see you all in a few weeks at Wondercon ( oh yeah. I'll have this piece with me at tha' show if you want to see it in person!)

This looks very perverted and dirty (But i like it )Nice Mr.Sayger.