View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 4 of 380 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Far From Realmer View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I like that Priscilla is powerful and all but not this willy nilly house cleaning they seem to be doing right now. Two best villains in the series sad they got taken out while they were weak. I mean true they wouldn't of won even if they were full power but at least they wouldn't got taken out so pathetically.
    You know, I think Riful and Daluf had the most loving relationship in the series.
    Thoughts?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    You know, I think Riful and Daluf had the most loving relationship in the series.
    Thoughts?
    Another thing i like(d) about them. How even when on the run from Alicia and the abyss feeders she was dragging Dauf who was still worried about her and wanted her to drop him and escape. It's something you just didn't see in any awakened in the series, even Isley didn't seem to care all that much about Rigald. In a series were most awakened were just bigger yoma those two stood out as much more.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Another thing i like(d) about them. How even when on the run from Alicia and the abyss feeders she was dragging Dauf who was still worried about her and wanted her to drop him and escape. It's something you just didn't see in any awakened in the series, even Isley didn't seem to care all that much about Rigald. In a series were most awakened were just bigger yoma those two stood out as much more.
    Exactly this.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Thoughts?
    ......... sorta the only relationship in the series romantically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    ......... sorta the only relationship in the series romantically speaking.
    Be that as it may it was still better than any other awakened being relationship romantic or otherwise.

Also anyone else wondering if this manga will end up going off continent into the great war? Or if it will just end up staying here? Makes me wonder if we'll even see one of those dragons in action. Also makes me wonder if the awakened beings in the great war are made using yoma parts like the ones we've seen. It was mentioned the soldiers go berserk but not that they eat anyones organs. It's not like all awaken beings go berserk many retain most if not all their original personality. So maybe the claymore process to awakening is more stable than the one the organization has used in the war thus far.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 12-28-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Be that as it may it was still better than any other awakened being relationship romantic or otherwise.

Also anyone else wondering if this manga will end up going off continent into the great war? Or if it will just end up staying here? Makes me wonder if we'll even see one of those dragons in action.
    It's definitely going off continent one of this days just to big of a issue...... it's where the organization comes form.

Bet Dragons will be way uber!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    Bet Dragons will be way uber!
    It does make one curious, i mean these things are so deadly the organization is going this far just to make reliable soldiers to fight them. I also wonder if they all are similar in abilities or if they have different forms and abilites like awakened beings.

Well anyway, the only way I see Claire and Co. getting out of this one is if Priscilla is just "b-ch please" like she has been everybody and just smacks them down before going to fight the big....thing.
    Because there is no way in hell Claire and the others are ready for this.
    My RPG Site!

Well anyway, the only way I see Claire and Co. getting out of this one is if Priscilla is just "b-ch please" like she has been everybody and just smacks them down before going to fight the big....thing.
    Because there is no way in hell Claire and the others are ready for this.
    Agreed.

If they were smart they would just get out of her way and pray they aren't significant enough in her eyes to fight, but with Claire...............

Now I just hope that when Claire mindlessly charges her while also mindlessly spamming Quicksword/Windcutter's Priscilla will be generous enough to only take a couple limbs. Preferably her legs because even if she just takes a single leg and both arms I can still see Claire hopping around on one foot with her sword in her mouth screaming PRISCILLA over and over again...... ah, who am I kinding even if she just takes her legs she's still gonna crawl.

Ok, now my new hope is that Deneve just hits her in the back of the head when she isn't looking.

By the way, if anyone feels like calcing, can someone tell me how fast the Lion King was?
    My RPG Site!

By the way, if anyone feels like calcing, can someone tell me how fast the Lion King was?
    I'm no expert but I am pretty sure that his feats are flat out unquantifiable. All he really did was blitz high level claymores but we have know idea how fast that is......... stuck in the same boat as DBZ really and they both have the same problem with calculating speed.

Ligardes didn't have any quantifiable speed, aside from "Faster than X". Which is all that we've been getting for a while now. The last quantifiable feat was way back when Clare had just gotten the Quicksword and used it to slash water.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

New Chapter out.

We all saw this coming.
    My RPG Site!

Just why is Priscilla this powerful? She was a strong #2 that's a given, but the jump in power she took when she awakened is absurd compared to other low numbered awakened.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    Just why is Priscilla this powerful? She was a strong #2 that's a given, but the jump in power she took when she awakened is absurd compared to other low numbered awakened.
    It was specifically stated back in the flashback that her potential was above Teresa's(Well, as far as the Organization knew), and that she was only Number 2 because she had no experience to speak of.

Mind you, I hope there's a reason for that ridiculous potential, but we haven't been given one so far.

I'm more wondering about the things she seems to know. How the hell does she know that? Did Isley tell her? Because that's the only reason I can find.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.