View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 216 of 382 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5730
    Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Wow, just decided after reading all the Vinland Saga chapters, to take a look at a rather amusing Manga called One Punch Man, a story of a superhero that does exactly this thanks to Charles Atlas Super Power and realizes that this leaves him with little to no challenge against villains...At all.

Despite the rather simple premise, it's a pretty neat one since the protagonist is already the strongest person in the series that he finds it rather uninteresting at all. Thankfully, it does add other heroic characters that are not as absurdly strong as he is that their fights are rather serious and action packed while the protagonist's battles are merely amusing as Hell. (The only time he used more than one punch literally turned his opponent's upper half into goo).
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Like others have said, Onepunchman is awesome.

Jojo:

My tears have never been manlier.

This anime is awesome. I'm probably enjoying these episodes more than I did reading the manga volumes.

Sword Art Online:

Got to say I like seeing the side of Kirito that's jusst a kid playing a game.

DT Ixion Saga:

Our heroes are in trouble as the bad guys hire an assassin... nope that's not it. Our heroes are in trouble as the princess gains more ahoge. The best shall awaken when three rise.

Will the assassin be able to win against these odds?

Not really. But he does get a happy ending.

Next episode, Ball-less is back.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Despite the rather simple premise, it's a pretty neat one since the protagonist is already the strongest person in the series that he finds it rather uninteresting at all. Thankfully, it does add other heroic characters that are not as absurdly strong as he is that their fights are rather serious and action packed while the protagonist's battles are merely amusing as Hell. (The only time he used more than one punch literally turned his opponent's upper half into goo).
    This is a fun little series with really nice artwork.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Nurarihyon no Mago:

Yes! New chapter!

The team up I always wanted is here, and it's all on color.

I'm sad it is not a regular serialization anymore though. You can tell it is rushed.

Still awesome though.

Saint Seiya Omega:

Damn, Taurus is insanely strong. He has no sold three heroic willpower moments form Kouga.

Kouga is also insane. The kid just doesn't go down. He really is worthy of being the Pegasus of Omega.

The show is really picking up since the Gold Saint arc started. Predictable but good.
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-12-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Kongou Banchou 98 finally came out!

And it is the start of the FINAL BANCHOU WAR! And more ridiculous feats from Machine Banchou. Radical! :D

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    This is a fun little series with really nice artwork.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
    I did find it hilarious that OPM look so generic when he's uninterested (which is most of the time) and only when he's actually pumped for a fight does he look like a Shonen Hero.

I mean even him in the flashback looked like your typical hero. XD
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    I did find it hilarious that OPM look so generic when he's uninterested (which is most of the time) and only when he's actually pumped for a fight does he look like a Shonen Hero.

I mean even him in the flashback looked like your typical hero. XD
    That dream he had about the underground people...

"We've killed 70% of the Earth's population now we're going to kill you!"

"AWESOME! FINALLY A FIGHT WORTH HAVING!"

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That dream he had about the underground people...

"We've killed 70% of the Earth's population now we're going to kill you!"

"AWESOME! FINALLY A FIGHT WORTH HAVING!"
    ...It was too bad they were barely this in reality.

Not to mention it was probably better he stick to one punch cause if anything...Multiple punches from him is just sheer overkill.

Does anyone dislike the fact that A LOT of CGI is used in a lot of new anime these days?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Just caught up to Kongou Banchou. All I gotta say is: HELL. YES.
    Damn right!

Follow me on Tumblr!

So, to continue with this being a period where series come to an end, Hajimete no Aku came to an end.

I'm kind of sad to see this series go. At 160 chapters it's a fairly brief affair but the world and concept were suitably diverse and fun so I thought it had real legs. Kind of a neo-Love Hina if you will except with more of a battle manga leaning.

The art was good, the characters likeable and /too/ quirky and the plotting always seemed to have it's heart in the right place. I was always a little weirded out that the principle couple of the series are cousins but that's Japan for you, they are a lot more open to that kind of thing. If you can move past that, and it's pretty easy to do so, Hajimete no Aku is fun little rom-com with a lot of likeable characters and fun ideas. I'm sad to see it end but at least everything was kind of resolved.

Worth a look if you want something short and sweet.

Follow me on Tumblr!

I tried reading it once, liked it enough at the start, but the I kind of lost the motivation since it seemed to go in circles - just the same stuff over and over again.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Setokai no Ichizon:

That's it Ken!

Little by little, your harem takes shape!

Good episode. Lacking a bit in the comedy department but the development with Minatsu makes up for it.

Saint Seiya Omega:

Yuuna take on Cancer... and does about as well as the others have done against the Gold Saints, not very.

And Kouga vs Taurus finally comes to an end... for now at least.

Got to say, despite how one sided this was. I liked it. Taurus sheer power. Kouga's refusal to give up. Awesome.

And next episode we are back to Paradox...

It's like the creators knew they wouldn't be able to match Kanon or Saga in power and sheer badass so they went the other way around. Crazy but hot woman prone to molest young guys...

Well played.

She's totally wasted on Ryuho though. The only character I care less than Ryuho is Haruto.

Should have gone with Kouga. They even have the whole 'evil darkness side' thing going for them.

The show needs more Darkness Kouga.
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Needless 106:

"Have you forgotten...that I am a god."

"A self proclaimed one maybe. I'm not buying a futon or a vase though!"

Best response to "a God am I" ever.

Also, Riru's power isn't just Telekinesis...it's every Psy related power ever. She went from broken to uber broken.

And Setsuna's super speed is finally given the respect it deserves, but now what's this development?
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen