View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 338 of 380 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5691
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It is a goddamn tragedy that Veritas didn't get a second series. A tragedy of the highest order.
    seconded. my heart breaks every time i think of that series
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Digimon Fanart Time:

Dice the Cube that changes everything:

Thanks to those who recommended this to me. Pretty interesting if a bit slow.

The Gamer:

Okay so, there is a clearer picture of things now.

The main character is the only one who works by game logic. Everyone else is doing the supernatural martial arts/magic powers thing the standard way, which is a rather interesting contrast.

As an aside, the main character's power is pretty cheap in some ways. The guy learned an ancient martial arts healing technique by grabbing a book, because Skill Book and Scroll are things in games.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Nanatsu no Taizai 55:

I kinda like Threader. Dude's got a cool head on his shoulders and his priorities straight.

Gowther's funny and will make a nice addition to the team, though it seems like he's also lost his sacred weapon.

Big revelation though is that Holy Knights can transform into monsters. I assume that it only really applies to the new generation of Holy Knights, but it remains to be seen if it's a fate that awaits them all or just some kind of reaction from the demon blood that's between becoming uber-powerful and exploding.

Nanatsu no Taizai 55:

Well, that was quite an...unorthodox resolution. It's also pleasing to see that Threader is level-headed and professional enough to settle for his original goal, rather than instigate an unnecessary conflict with the Sins that could cause potential casualties; not out of fear but genuine respect. I think that I'm gonna like this guy for future chapters to come.

And it seems like The Armor Giant is likely one of Hendrickson's failed experiments with the demon blood.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Kingdom 267

So the only solution Qin has that might work is to face the coalition head on to defend Kanyou with all of their best generals out to face them. And even with the Qin All-Star Generals line-up, it's still a very huge gamble where losing is a much higher chance than winning.

Damn, this arc just keeps upping the ante
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Cardfight!! Vanguard 149.

An awesome new opening! According to which this has officially stopped being a card game anime. (And I would totally watch that anime.)
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Kingdom is really bringing it's A-game right now.

Looking forward to see how this goes. Also nice to see Sei get a chance to be awesome.
    Yeah im glad to see Kingdom being this good,strong again. The recent chapters has been intense. I have just read 262-263 issues and damn the invasion of the 6 states was more shocking to me than Sie,Shin and co.

I wonder how they can survive in this war. Since this manga is based on real history, first emperor of China i wonder if this coalition army thing of 6 states could have happened.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

UQ Holder 12:

Kuroumaru confirmed as girl.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    UQ Holder 12:

Kuroumaru confirmed as girl.
    I'm not so sure.

We just saw that he doesn't have a penis. I'm wondering if he has a gender at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not so sure.

We just saw that he doesn't have a penis. I'm wondering if he has a gender at all.
    Maybe, but it wasn't simply a matter of no penis. She started to say "You're a gi..." and said "We can't have a young man and woman sharing the same room, it's inappropriate." Then when Kuroumaru was like "I don't know how much you saw, but I'm really not..." and she was like "I saw everything, completely...."

So the implication isn't just that she didn't see a Penis, but that she *did* see a vagina.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Maybe, but it wasn't simply a matter of no penis. She started to say "You're a gi..." and said "We can't have a young man and woman sharing the same room, it's inappropriate." Then when Kuroumaru was like "I don't know how much you saw, but I'm really not..." and she was like "I saw everything, completely...."

So the implication isn't just that she didn't see a Penis, but that she *did* see a vagina.
    What's really interesting is that when pressed about it, rather than explaining about what gender he/she is, she immediately begged Karin not to tell Touta. I wonder why...

In other news, the 2014 Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi rankings are out, and Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come ga Machigatteru (otherwise known as Oregairu), pulled a splendid march, becoming the top ranked light novel, beating out giants such as To Aru Majutsu no Index and Sword Art Online.

The MC, Hikigaya Hachiman, ranked first in the male character rankings, and Yukinoshita Yukino and Yuigahama Yui ranked 2nd and 4th respectively in the female character rankings.

I've finally read the end of Soul Eater, something that I'd forgotten to do for some reason.

I think my favourite part is that Asura is just like "Okay, I lost. See you guys next time, be scared 'til then!" when he loses. No breakdown, nothing.

Some other current Shounen villains could stand to learn from that conviction.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

I've started to read a manga called Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, it's a slice of life manga about high schoolers who due to various reasons don't have any friends. They create a club that's supposed to help them with finding some. There's Kodaka who looks like deliquent due to his blond hair, Sena who has many fans but no one who she's close with, and Yozora who... is kind of a bitch really.

I'm at chapter 3 and it looks really promising. Did some of you read this? Does it stays good?
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    I've started to read a manga called Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, it's a slice of life manga about high schoolers who due to various reasons don't have any friends. They create a club that's supposed to help them with finding some. There's Kodaka who looks like deliquent due to his blond hair, Sena who has many fans but no one who she's close with, and Yozora who... is kind of a bitch really.

I'm at chapter 3 and it looks really promising. Did some of you read this? Does it stays good?
    It's a light novel series orignally IIRC, and it already has 2 seasons worth of anime if you want to check that out. It's a popular series as far as I can tell, but I can't answer your question about it staying good as I haven't caught up with anything past the first few episodes.