View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 324 of 380 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5693

So, after reading the first chapter of the newest Index novel, I fee like sharing something.

The Many Faces of Touma!

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

UQ Holder 5:

And the theory that Kuroumaru really is a girl has a lot of oil poured onto them flames. Even if he was an extremely girlish dude and didn't want other people seeing him naked, I can't imagine why he goes out of his way to stop others from seeing his chest.

Evangeline shows some of her old magic.

You know she is *totally* going to troll Touta next chapter by reverting to her true form.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Ok chapter of UQ Holder.

Touta and Kuroumaru have a fun relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    You know she is *totally* going to troll Touta next chapter by reverting to her true form.
    Totally. Though they still managed to pull it off too easily IMO.

Cardfight Vanguard 140

That was a pretty touching moment.

spoilers:
    "He puts his faith only in victory...It's the same now. He doesn't even know what I'm trying to do..."

And being Reversed apparently isn't absolute.
    end of spoilers
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Finally finished Rave Master, took me about 6 months lol. Not that it wasn't a fun read I just kept putting it off to watch movies and play video games.

I enjoyed the ending but I think it could've been better. Everything felt rushed in the last arc, especially the last fight which was pretty lackluster. Although Rave never had super awesome fights (I was hoping for a fight with Endless). It was usually really fun though and also ended about the way I expected it would. Pretty cool twists and I thought the flashback towards the end was cool. Nothing mind-blowing, just a fun shounen.

Next up I'll be watching Baccano, I wish all the novels were brought over to the US, I hear they are good. After that, maybe I'll re-watch/re-read Death Note. Been craving it lately for some reason.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

so Kumagawa got a one shot finale to himself.

And it was predictably much more touching and interesting than the actual finale.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Nanatsu no Taizai 47: Annnnnd SoW mode Meliodas just got more ridiculous since he can now decimate regions just by making simple motions like "turning around." Where the hell is Whitebeard when you need him?

And now we know that Meliodas isn't a Reactor like Geera and Jericho, but a natural born half-demon.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

and, to some things up for the royal knights, shit's fucked

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    and, to some things up for the royal knights, shit's fucked
    To Eleven, bro. To Eleven.

And you know what? I can see why he would so casually sell his sacred treasure. When you can annihilate a countryside with that much ease, anything more is overkill.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    To Eleven, bro. To Eleven.

And you know what? I can see why he would so casually sell his sacred treasure. When you can annihilate a countryside with that much ease, anything more is overkill.
    You gotta give props to Helbram though for, you know, not dying instantly after such an onslaught. Makes one speculate about how tough Dreyfus and Hendricksen are.

Being born a half-blood would is then definately why Meliodas is so old but looks so young. I wonder which of his parents is the demon?

Great action packed chapter with just the kind of massive destruction I wanted to see.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    You gotta give props to Helbram though for, you know, not dying instantly after such an onslaught. Makes one speculate about how tough Dreyfus and Hendricksen are.

Being born a half-blood would is then definately why Meliodas is so old but looks so young. I wonder which of his parents is the demon?

Great action packed chapter with just the kind of massive destruction I wanted to see.
    Probably the mother. because I love the image of Mel's dad getting so drunk that he winds up sleeping with a demon.

That, or he's the son of Yusuke and Keiko

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    Probably the mother. because I love the image of Mel's dad getting so drunk that he winds up sleeping with a demon.

That, or he's the son of Yusuke and Keiko
    It would explain the pervertedness, awesome power, and his occasional use of the bitch slap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that really goes to show the difference between real Holy Knights and the new generation Reactors.

I'm very curious to know Helbram's story.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.