View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 284 of 381 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5715
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Nanatsu no Taizai 25.5:

So, that's what happened....

Is it wrong that I almost want to cry for Elaine and Ban? Or rage at the fucking demon that ruined their happiness?!
    Nope. Part that made this chapter really great is that you really felt for Ban and Elaine. Here they had found a person that could bring them some real happiness but it's all ripped away before they could even get started. And now I want to borrow the dragon balls to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Also, King had better have had a good reason for leaving Elaine to guard that tree.
    Leaving her to guard the tree I can accept, he's a king so probably real busy. It's the leaving her all alone in one place for 700 freaking years that he really needs to explain.

Blue Exorcist 46:

Poor Rin, that's high school misunderstandings for you.

And Mephistopheles is a douche as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Blue Exorcist 46:

Poor Rin, that's high school misunderstandings for you.

And Mephistopheles is a douche as always.
    Y'know, I really can't figure out Mephisto. I don't know if he's breeding Rin to be his super-weapon against Satan or conditioning him to be the perfect vessel for him instead. His objectives always seem to point at both directions.

As for the Rin x Shiemi x Yukio love triangle, yeah, I hope that gets cleared up.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Yep...The man's really a monster. O_o

Poor Kinji, always the last guy to receive the brunt of Guriko's wrath during the latter's rampages when provoked, since Guriko is on bloodlust berserker mode.

EDIT: With that fact, I can really give mad respect for both Tesshou and Abo, since they got the willpower to actually try and try again against him. Hell, taking his kick and still standing is enough to label you a badass of sorts.
    Okay, read the chapter about Wanio...And yep, Guriko truly has no equal among his own class. He destroyed Kurosawa, Harada, Butcher, Kiyohiro, Nanba, and Mitsuyoshi in the same room during one of his berserk frenzies. Loved how everyone in the room realized just how screwed they were once Wanio described Guriko.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's settled now. Ban is definately my favourite character of the series.

This was a great little side-story. Ban and Elaine had some brilliant and fun interaction.

I can't help but wonder how an anime adaption will handle the bits of Ban's speech where he is apparently singing.
    I'm sure there are instances in anime where someone sings as their speech....I think.

...Reminds me of that power rangers episode where 2 of the rangers were stuck talking in opera singing.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Default Nanatsu no Taizai 26

Now we know why Geera was giving them such a hard time.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Nice finish to the arc.

Geera will still be around (YEAY) we've got a possible side-quest of retriveing everybody's weapons and we find out just what the deal is with King's change of appearance.

Also, Meliodas is still a troll. All is right with the world.

King has... unique opinion on what constituents a good presence. I like how Ban was the only one to notice the change in appearance.

So they just lost their sacred treasures.... our heroes, ladies and gentlemen!
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    King has... unique opinion on what constituents a good presence. I like how Ban was the only one to notice the change in appearance.

So they just lost their sacred treasures.... our heroes, ladies and gentlemen!
    Well, Melodias didn't "lose" his, he sold it.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So presumably Ban's Sacred Treasure was the magic rod thing he had in the flashback chapter that apparently teleport things a bit.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

I caught up on the last few chapters of Kurogane. A pretty good ending, but I wish it could have gone on for a short while longer.
    Akame ga Kiru is becoming a bit confusing. I'm losing track of who is in what organization. It's probably not the story's fault, but just the time in-between chapters.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Y'know, I really can't figure out Mephisto. I don't know if he's breeding Rin to be his super-weapon against Satan or conditioning him to be the perfect vessel for him instead. His objectives always seem to point at both directions.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's preparing for both outcomes. Unexpected things may happen, how Rin will turn out in the is uncertain and I like to believe that Mehpistofeles is smart enough to plan ahead for multiple eventualities. He probably has a prefered endgame planned out but it's always good to be prepared for other scenarios.
    Well, Melodias didn't "lose" his, he sold it.
    And Ban's was stolen, probably while he was pretending to be locked up by the Holy Knights.

So the implication is that these guys will be even more beastly with these treasures. Neat.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Crows 92

Well, Bouya pretty much called out Kuzugami in the grandest way possible as soon as he can.

Also, Bull's attempts to study for his driving license is pretty damn hilarious.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Watched a few Mushibugyou episodes.

It's fun. Not terribly original but definately fun.

I love how upbeat the music is and how insanely optimistic Jinbei is. Both aspects just makes me smile.

And Mugai's outlandish hair feels oh so very old school.

The whole thing is so damn fun that any time we get one of the gruesome scenes where we see the victims of the insect attacks I kind of recoil in shock.

In short, this a fun series so far.

Rosario+Vampire 63 is out:

spoilers:

Kahlua, was really freaky this chapter. I mean wow.

I hope we don't have to watch all other side battles before going back to Moka. I don't want to wait this long!

Did Miyabi get off-panelled? Didn't expect that.

end of spoilers
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Rosario + Vampire II is really damn epic at the moment.

We've got some great fight scenes and body horror this chapter, I especially like Hokuto and Kiria's monster form designs. They were cool.