View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 283 of 382 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5728

Suisei no Gargantia Episode 4:

So there indeed was an culture shock happening, but It was much more somber than I predicted.

So Alliance is some kind of dystopian militaristic society that became pretty much completely dehumanized. I'm waiting for the reveal that they are the aggressors and not the aliens.

Redo character development seems to be slowly progressing as he sees different way of living.

Good episode, I liked it.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Attack on Titan:

Ok, what just happened? I was not expecting that at all. I'm loving this show though.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Hmmm, that is a tough one indeed.

While Guriko is just insane, so is Bouya.

Guriko and Bouya have proven able to take out huge numbers (the best of the Front of Arnament's 3rd generation (not those mooks for sure), the 20 freshmen for Guriko) and the toughest guys in town try as they might can't beat them (Ryuushin, Zetton, Tatsuya, and Tesshou for example)

Really, these guys can streamroll all but very few people in their way. Bouya may have lost to Rindaman but he sure as Hell made it a battle while Hana is perhaps the one guy in Suzuran who can trade blows against Guriko without losing right off the bat (...He took chair shots for god sakes ).

...Indeed, a tough choice really.
    Alright, reread most of Worst, at least up to Amachi Army arc conclusion. I got to say...Guriko is more of a monster than I recalled. O_o

He kicked a guy and send him flying through a glass door when he found out said victim hit one of his girls, the eldest of the Moonlight Bros was never exactly the same after being OHKO'ed by him (only if he sees or hears Guriko's name), have destroyed large groups just for fucking his cell or unknowingly hit him, and his fight against Zenmei shows Guriko at the end still in best shape while Zenmei practically exhausted himself.

And really, I still can't believe he took Zetton's hits (as Gunji mentioned) and came out with few injuries. While Zetton as a freshman was starting to become a mini-Bouya late in the manga, Crows Aftermath version has the guy taking out mooks with single blows while Worst version has him one shot Butcher (a fairly above average scrapper) from the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I saw, I was surprised to see Snowflame finally not be there any more.

Can't quite tell who it is though... picture is too small. Is that... wait, is that Guriko from Worst?
    ...Wait, no Snowflame?! O_o

And yeah, recent Worst chapter shows that is indeed Guriko.

spoilers:
    Saw the raw for the next Worst chapter...Guriko done the biggest feat in the KO department in Crows/Worst history...It's insane. O_o
    end of spoilers
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Alright, reread most of Worst, at least up to Amachi Army arc conclusion. I got to say...Guriko is more of a monster than I recalled. O_o

He kicked a guy and send him flying through a glass door when he found out said victim hit one of his girls, the eldest of the Moonlight Bros was never exactly the same after being OHKO'ed by him (only if he sees or hears Guriko's name), have destroyed large groups just for fucking his cell or unknowingly hit him, and his fight against Zenmei shows Guriko at the end still in best shape while Zenmei practically exhausted himself.

And really, I still can't believe he took Zetton's hits (as Gunji mentioned) and came out with few injuries. While Zetton as a freshman was starting to become a mini-Bouya late in the manga, Crows Aftermath version has the guy taking out mooks with single blows while Worst version has him one shot Butcher (a fairly above average scrapper) from the looks of things.

...Wait, no Snowflame?! O_o

And yeah, recent Worst chapter shows that is indeed Guriko.

spoilers:
    Saw the raw for the next Worst chapter...Guriko done the biggest feat in the KO department in Crows/Worst history...It's insane. O_o
    end of spoilers
    yep. no more snowflame.

and i too reread worst and guriko is a total monster. remember when those two brothers from the EMOD went around town looking for armament members and thought guriko was one of them just because he had a skull on his shirt?

they are still scared shitless of him. in fact, many of the moths still dont believe guriko is real.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. no more snowflame.

and i too reread worst and guriko is a total monster. remember when those two brothers from the EMOD went around town looking for armament members and thought guriko was one of them just because he had a skull on his shirt?

they are still scared shitless of him. in fact, many of the moths still dont believe guriko is real.
    i don't know how i'll live when you don't have an avatar recognizable on sight

yep. no more snowflame.

Yep...The man's really a monster. O_o

Poor Kinji, always the last guy to receive the brunt of Guriko's wrath during the latter's rampages when provoked, since Guriko is on bloodlust berserker mode.

EDIT: With that fact, I can really give mad respect for both Tesshou and Abo, since they got the willpower to actually try and try again against him. Hell, taking his kick and still standing is enough to label you a badass of sorts.
    Last edited by Iron_twister; 04-28-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Yep...The man's really a monster. O_o

Poor Kinji, always the last guy to receive the brunt of Guriko's wrath during the latter's rampages when provoked, since Guriko is on bloodlust berserker mode.

EDIT: With that fact, I can really give mad respect for both Tesshou and Abo, since they got the willpower to actually try and try again against him. Hell, taking his kick and still standing is enough to label you a badass of sorts.
    tesshou had balls.

i still miss his crazy ass.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

tesshou had balls.

i still miss his crazy ass.
    Worst really knows how to tug those heart strings alright...Stupid ass drunk driver.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Nanatsu no Taizai mini chapter:

Now we know what happened. Ban is kind of misunderstood.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Cardfight Vanguard 120

...Serious Morikawa is freaky. He's nervous, is polite toward his enemies and supports his friends. What kind of bizarro world is this?!

We continue to have a reverse of season 1 with Kai being the one who wants to fight Aichi seriously.

Aichi was superconfident that he'd win and then they send the one guy we've never seen play before.

One thing bugs me about this tournament though; Assuming nothing happens like Aichi's team losing, both Kai and Ren and going to be eliminated before the tournament proper.
    ...How can there possibly be any tension after that?
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Nanatsu no Taizai mini chapter:

Now we know what happened. Ban is kind of misunderstood.
    It's settled now. Ban is definately my favourite character of the series.

This was a great little side-story. Ban and Elaine had some brilliant and fun interaction.

I can't help but wonder how an anime adaption will handle the bits of Ban's speech where he is apparently singing.

So a few day ago I started searching for a anime that I watched a long time ago.Finding out the name was tough and I had to go through a long ass list of mecha anime.

Turns out it was Cybuster.

Started rewatching it.

Good stuff. A bit slow but good.

Default Nanatsu no Taizai 25.5

This was a reeeally good chapter.

It was nice to get a look into Ban's past.

Also, King had better have had a good reason for leaving Elaine to guard that tree.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.