View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 277 of 381 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5704
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

To be fair, Ban is mostly not dead from Geera's blasts due to being immortal. Though I guess that he's kinda reckless because of that and he might not take as many risks if he mortal.

And she did put a pretty big hurt on Diane. So she is slowly breaking them while they haven't really done anything to her, although they are taking any and all setbacks in this fight very chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Don't get me wrong, she's definitely the biggest threat so far, but I'm thinking it's more because they're rusty/not going all out than because she's outmatching them.
    I think it's pretty clear that they're not going all out for the reasons stated.

EDIT: Favorite panel is when Meliodas hops out of Diane's cleavage and she says "NOOOOOOOOO!" I love the little side comments characters make.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 04-17-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

So Im reading Shaman King flowers and the word I would use to describe it is dissapointing. Its aa sequel to one of my favorite series and theres some good stuff there but it all drowns in the mass of cliches and shoddy writing.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Technically not the right forum, but most of the Fate/ series are anime-related, so whatever. Also, this is too hilarious for me not to share.

According to the Fate/Extra CCC spoilers Gilgamesh's ending consist of spoilers:
    him telling the Moon Cell to go to hell when it tries to delete your character (at the end of the original Fate/Extra) and then going off into space with your character to find some other interesting civilization where you (presumably) have wacky Dr Who-style adventures, except with more swordspam. Turns out all those jokes about "Ancient Babylonian Spaceships" back when Fate/Zero came out were right!
    end of spoilers

Also, Gilgamesh generally likes and respects the main character a lot more than he does anyone else in previous Fate/ continuities. (Enkidu does not count.)

The game also has his backstory and finally really explains what the requirements for something to be in the Gate of Babylon are.

If this does not come out in English I will rage.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Toriko 230:

So Buranchi's contains a bunch of Japanese mythological monsters. Hopefully, we'll get to see it at some point. Especially since it apparently also houses the Daruma hermit.

And man...while I think I remember that weird looking IGO dude silhouette among the traitors in Neo, I never woulda thought of him as some kinda killer. And another member of the 0th biope is a traitor? IGO's gonna be screwed up for a while.

And lastly...fucking awesome entrance from Zebra at the end.

When all seems lost Zebra will step up to scream all the monsters to death!

This weeks Toriko does a good job of conveying how badly things are going for the good guys, and not just at the fight, before ending on an awesome BDH-moment.

Beelzebub 201:

Aoi is still fucking awesome.

That is all.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-18-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Beelzebub 201:

Aoi is still fucking awesome.

That is all.
    You forgot the by far best part of the chapter.

The demon identity.

I laughed till my sides started to hurt.

After all those chapters Beelzebub still got it.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Okay so Majestic Prince,

Okay, so you deliberately send in your five super prototype pilots on an 'easy mission' just after they had finished a rather huge fight. Their machines are still largely in need of serious repairs, but hey you need publicity and sponsors because you 'aren't actually a military organization at all'.

What did you think was going to happen?

But that isn't all. Next ep. you send them to take out what you assume is a supply route, right after a humiliating and televised defeat.

Thankfully, commanding officer lady manages to get them some down time in between missions.

Now upon finding the supply route you discover they aren't supply ships at all. They are cutting edge enemy units.

Of course, guy in charge still gives the order to attack with his outgunned outskilled forces. Genius plan there.

Really most of the commanding guys in this show suck.

As a sidenote, main guy is funny. "Well, we just lost so obviously I need to go through extreme training. Don't you read manga at all?"

Assassination Classroom 39:

I'm really hoping that the kids team up and beat this psycho to the ground.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

As usual, anime music fits well with Bollywood dance videos.

Valvrave is hilarious.

So, the protagonist has somehow body switched with skilled soldier rival guy. His own body and robot got taken by the enemy.

He then proceeds to slaughter his way through the enemy using soldier guy's skills, all while a girl that is clearly hot for this action movie star side of him follows.

By doing this, he effectively ruins rival guy's reputation and steal his giant robot and original body back. Then goes to kill more enemies with his giant robot, because they killed his love interest.

Rival Guy gets his own body back and takes new girl as a hostage.

Then he gets distracted because his own friends are saying he betrayed them. As he tries to piece that together as well as why isn't' the guy he shot and stabbed dead, MC gets a call.

From his love interest who is not dead.

Cue him utterly ignoring new girl, rival guy holding him at gun point, and the rest of the battlefield while he takes that call.
    Last edited by Hazard; 04-20-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Valvrave is hilarious.
    Indeed. And to think, I almost didn't bother watching it at first. So glad I did. Just like I'm glad I picked up Mushibugyo and the Severing Crime Edge, and somewhat tentative about Date A Live.

Which reminds me.

*Leaves to watch the previously stated*
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Finally got caught up with Nanatsu no Taizai. Crazy things are about to happen.
    Photo-kano is bad, but yet I keep watching it? Not for the fanservice, though. I can't pin down what brings me back to it. The main guy's passive-aggressiveness maybe?
    Date A Live is mediocre but at the same time hilarious
    Suisei no Gargantia - Incredibly good looking art and a interesting story so far.
    Hataraku Maou-sama - Satan works at McDonalds in hope of getting into management in order to take over Tokyo. Bust-a-gut funny, and my pick for the best show of the season.
    Red Data Girl - It starts off slow and confusing, but becomes slow and awesome. I'm hesitant to say why because the main thing that clears up the story is a bit of a spoiler. spoilers:
    Shes an incarnation of a deity.
    end of spoilers
    Valvrave the Liberator - Vampire Gundam. I'm in. That being said, humanity has progressed to the point of Dyson spheres and these Dorssian assholes are starting a war? Dicks.
    Yahari ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru - A dry romantic comedy starring two social outcasts? A lot better than it sounds, and much better than I expected.
    Majestic Prince is the same ol' same ol', but I'm making an effort to watch more mech shows.
    Mushibugyo - story's good, art is weird, characters are pretty damn strong.
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - Don't know what to think of this one yet. Two kids make an ill thought out wish on an idol and now the pervert guy says whatever he thinks and the moe girl has no emotions. Bears further viewing...
    Last edited by blackpariah; 04-20-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: ix spoiler tags
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

God of Highschool 104: Jin Mo-ri versus Jae Kal-Taek finally gets under way and we finally return to the idea of physical martial arts versus special ability.

It's been a hell of a fight thus far, looking forward to seeing what's next.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

There's this thing called Rurouni Kenshin Tokuhitsuban, which is basically an Alternate Universe Rurouni Kenshin written by the original author to celebrate the live action movie.

Not sure if I like it. That's a pretty cool scarf that Alt Kenshin is wearing though.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.