View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 257 of 381 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5704

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You're... reading a manga where the main character's power is shooting goo, goo that is quite obviously compared to semen, and he shoots that goo at women, and think that it is going to get less ecchi?

Really?
    *smiles* ...I can hope? I have no shame, so its no big problem.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Damn! DAT Vividred Operation Nyantype Poster....

...I can't even post it here.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Cardfight!! Vanguard 112.

Even the flashbacks are ignoring the second season.

Morikawa is, again, strong when not playing with his own decks. He even points out that he can master any decks, even if nobody acknowledges it aside from Aichi.
    Seriously though, that final turn he pulled is ridiculous.

Really Serious Aichi is intense. And still has Psyqualia-level Drive Checks.

Kind of a cool boast that Morikawa did there. Cheesy enough to fit him, but awesome enough that it goes back to serious.

"His strength is neverending! My genius is also neverending! If two neverendings join force, everything else comes to an end! Strongest Break Ride, Dragonic Overlord THE END!"

Definitely the best episode so far, and not only because the Fight was sweet.

spoilers:
    Kai's insecurity when it comes to how strong Aichi is is a wonderful reversal of Season 1.
    "So not even The End can reach Aichi now?"

And this is also the first episode that we really see how confident the current Aichi is.
    "I'm impressed/amazed that Morikawa has mastered Dauntless and The End...But even Kai who put together that deck..."
    end of spoilers
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Nanatsu No Taizai 17:

As predicted, King is still around and his wanted poster is a worse depiction of him than Meliodas' is. Seriously, who did those?

Something tells me that Meliodas is going to be pretty chill about King's current situation.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Yeah. Vegeta didn't suffer from any kind of delusions or such, and while he was arrogant and selfish, he was not totally blind to moral concepts, empathy, and so forth, which is why he was able to switch sides.

Unlike someone like Frieza who is much more narcissistic.
    Just saw this and thought bought it...I can agree on that.

My one true issue with Vegeta these days is his massacre on that village in Namek...Since all the village elder did was deny him their dragonball just by sensing evil in Vegeta.

...Hell, in fact he did get called out on it by the same guy himself before he is the last man killed, who outright calls Vegeta evil itself...Kind of leaves a sort of bad taste that thankfully Vegeta grew some sort of moral sense later on in the series.

Early Vegeta might as well be somewhat of a mass murdering dick before he really mellowed out on that.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

Even the flashbacks are ignoring the second season.

Morikawa is, again, strong when not playing with his own decks. He even points out that he can master any decks, even if nobody acknowledges it aside from Aichi.

Really Serious Aichi is intense. And still has Psyqualia-level Drive Checks.

Kind of a cool boast that Morikawa did there. Cheesy enough to fit him, but awesome enough that it goes back to serious.

"His strength is neverending! My genius is also neverending! If two neverendings join force, everything else comes to an end! Strongest Break Ride, Dragonic Overlord THE END!"

spoilers:
    Kai's insecurity when it comes to how strong Aichi is is a wonderful reversal of Season 1.

And this is also the first episode that we really see how confident the current Aichi is.
    "I'm impressed/amazed that Morikawa has mastered Dauntless and The End...But even Kai who put together that deck..."
    end of spoilers
    So, do we count Season 2 as an AU?

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, do we count Season 2 as an AU?
    Season 3 seems to treat it as something that happened (Aichi still won the tournament, some of the side characters have reappeared in small roles) but also as something that should be ignored as much as possible.

I'm cool with that.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Nanatsu No Taizai 17:

As predicted, King is still around and his wanted poster is a worse depiction of him than Meliodas' is. Seriously, who did those?

Something tells me that Meliodas is going to be pretty chill about King's current situation.
    This chapter also showed the difference between Ban and Melodias.

The threat of Ban's presence made the Black Dog grow to the size of dinosaur and get ready to attack, Melodias partially drawing his sword made it run the hell away.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Just saw this and thought bought it...I can agree on that.

My one true issue with Vegeta these days is his massacre on that village in Namek...Since all the village elder did was deny him their dragonball just by sensing evil in Vegeta.

...Hell, in fact he did get called out on it by the same guy himself before he is the last man killed, who outright calls Vegeta evil itself...Kind of leaves a sort of bad taste that thankfully Vegeta grew some sort of moral sense later on in the series.

Early Vegeta might as well be somewhat of a mass murdering dick before he really mellowed out on that.
    To be fair, most of goku's friends were evil at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

The guy has talent. It only shows up like once a year or so, but the guy has talent. If he didn't suck at deck building he would probably make a good showing for himself at a national tournament.

You have to admire his confidence at this point, given his usual track record at least.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Character Development!

Speaking of, I get the feeling that's going to be what this season is about. Last season went all global on us, but it seems like this season has decided to take a smaller focus. We have Aichi. We have school life, and we have card fights between school clubs that thankfully keep some degree of tension because there are two newbies on Aichi's team and there are strong players out there.

I could be wrong though. It's not like the first season didn't take a long time to really start things up.
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-03-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Character Development!

Speaking of, I get the feeling that's going to be what this season is about. Last season went all global on us, but it seems like this season has decided to take a smaller focus. We have Aichi. We have school life, and we have card fights between school clubs that thankfully keep some degree of tension because there are two newbies on Aichi's team and there are strong players out there.

I could be wrong though. It's not like the first season didn't take a long time to really start things up.
    Seems like it. For the first part of the season, at least. We certainly have a lot of character growth and multiple directions that it could lead for pretty much everyone important. (Morikawa, unfortunately for him, is still not the tragic hero of this season and will probably fall back into obscurity from this point on.)

I expect that the next story arc will be the much-alluded to tournament between schools.

The opening seems to have Ren return to his status as a separate force from the main group, yet doesn't show him with a big enough group to be part of the inter-school tournament. (Hell, Tetsu isn't even with him!)
    So if there is a bigger story this season than "Tournament time!", I suspect it'll pick up with Ren's appearance.

It's definitely probable. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Nanatsu No Taizai 17:

I'm thinking that they just made the mistake of thinking that the Sins would get older and extrapolated from there based on their respective sins.

So the older the Sin before the timeskip, the closer to the truth the portraits get.

Hence Meliodas and King being totally wrong (and respectively being pissed off and fat) but Ban being pretty much perfect.
    ...Or maybe Ban is the only correct one because he got captured and the others were made by someone who'd only vaguely heard of them.

So I have finally caught up with Zexal, thereby investing quite a few hours of my week in a show I don't even like that much... I seriously need to reign myself in sometimes.

Though I really liked IV's explanation for what actually happened, "Yeah, okay I did horrible things. The thing with your sister though? Yeah... kind of an accident that one. I just challenged to a card game. How was I supposed to know I had super powers?"

Shark's sister later going "Of course people are going to target me to get to my brother. Don't you think I know that? I have to be at least this badass to avoid causing him too much trouble." was funny too.

Meanwhile, in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai:

Main guys knows. As in the harem protagonist actually knows what's going on around here.

And he's playing the idiot because 'Yeah, so not ready for this.'

Which makes him one of two (the other being Rika) people in the group fully aware of what's actually going on. Nice change from the usual.

And speaking of reversals, Yozora is the one running out of the room this one time. Good going there Sena.
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-04-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Rosario Vampire II 61:

And we have reached what may very well be the final boss battle of the series. It's really a badass setup to be honest and with regards to Pong's comments it's nice to see how far everybody's gotten.
    You forgoten about that masked guy. The story will probably go on after this.

But yeah I've caught up and man is it true to never judge book by it's cover. This manga is positively awesome.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."