View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 251 of 380 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5692

King of Hell 214- Manjeh, you are freakin' officially Korean Gutts.

Blazblue Remix Heart-......Huh. Didn't realize Makoto swung that way. If anything, I assumed she was a shotacon given the way she is with Carl. Eh, whatever. And why does this manga feel like the manga version of Mystery Inc. or the Winx Club? Dammit, this is Blazblue! I want explosions! Screw three-dimensional character development.

Toriko 222: Setsuno and Chiyo finally going head to head. Gonna enjoy their fight. And man, those Nitros...they're about to tear shit up.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Old lady fight!!!!
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Old lady can just make a bunch of guys heads explode.

Veteran Member

Saint Seiya Episode G, after months of hiatus and quite a cliffhanger where Aiolia finally starts to fight Kronos for the last time, is returning on March.

Sources attribute the following volume to be Episode G's last. Between this, Omega's conclusion and Next Dimension entering a stage where the return of Gold Saint Ophiuchus could spell doom for all of Earth and the Sanctuary, Saint Seiya this year won't fail to keep its fans on the edge of their seats.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yep, totally did not see this coming from a million miles away.
    Earlier, I thought they would run into each other instead of Alien Sephiroth having to call Kurono out to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Been a while since I talked about a new series I've read, but this one immediately grabbed my attention with the very first chapter.

Abnormal-kei Joshi
    Shinya is pretty much your typical high-schooler, save for his slightly misogynistic views that women are strange and tend to bring only trouble. This view is no doubt the result of the various girls who have involved themselves in his life. The first is Yoruko, a quiet girl who had no friends previously until Shinya spoke to her a few times in the library, has declared that in a past life, he was a king and she his knight and now has taken it upon herself to "protect him" despite his chagrin. Next are Masami and Satsuki, Shinya's friends from middle-school and childhood respectively. The former is a masochist who has brought Shinya into her play sessions after he unintentionally found out her secret, and latter may or may not be the mysterious phantom killer but is quite obsessed with the murders, nonetheless. The first chapters ends with the introduction of Tooka, who while the school idol, is stalker obsessed with Shinya. While his interactions with them have formed his distaste for women, he goes along with it all with an unnatural stoicism, perhaps making him the weirdest one.

While most of the chapter was spent on introducing the various characters (and even more were listed on the synopsis), I found that Shinya's reaction to everything to be random refreshing for what initially seems to be a harem story. I'm definitely waiting to see what else this manga brings to the table.
    Read the first chapter.

This has got to be the most bizarre harem ever.

MC takes stoic to new levels to match the girls's crazy.

Yeah, I'm going to follow this.

The Soul Eater Dub is on Toonami now.
    Maka and Soul vs Blair!
    Pum-Pumpkin!
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Vividred Operation Ep 6:

Kenjiro is awesome. Little guy sure knows how to have fun with the whole mad scientist thing.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Crows Chapter 88

spoilers:
    Well, Both Kousei and King Joe fought and...We don't get to see it nor will the two even tell anyone who won. Also, awesome to see Ryuushin, Parko, ...That guy, and Bouya together again! And the Manji Empire gets it's first appearance in the Crow/Worst verse!
    end of spoilers
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Oh, and I watched that Problem Children Are From Another World thing.

I like it so far, but man, Isayoi is hella broken. Dude's like a Medaka Box character. oO
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Crows Chapter 88

spoilers:
    Well, Both Kousei and King Joe fought and...We don't get to see it nor will the two even tell anyone who won. Also, awesome to see Ryuushin, Parko, ...That guy, and Bouya together again! And the Manji Empire gets it's first appearance in the Crow/Worst verse!
    end of spoilers
    It kind of feels a little anti-climactic to have them showing the Manji Empire as a big threat when the Worst Generation of Suzaran are currently working them over in the future...

I mean, Hana and the others are tough but, at the time of writing Crows, the author still had Bouya and the others doing like... blatantly metahuman stuff every so often. If Hana and his boys can beat them then Bouya and the others sure as shit will.

XD
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It kind of feels a little anti-climactic to have them showing the Manji Empire as a big threat when the Worst Generation of Suzaran are currently working them over in the future...

I mean, Hana and the others are tough but, at the time of writing Crows, the author still had Bouya and the others doing like... blatantly metahuman stuff every so often. If Hana and his boys can beat them then Bouya and the others sure as shit will.

XD
    Yeah, total agreement here.

...Can't get over the moment where a guy who gets kicked through a stone wall...Gets up and proceeds to fight back. And those guys aren't named Bouya or Rindaman XD

Yeah, Manji Empire better have some sort of monster if they want to tangle with Bouya and the others...Though the big question is if said dude even does stand a chance.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Vividred Operation Ep 6:

Kenjiro is awesome. Little guy sure knows how to have fun with the whole mad scientist thing.
    I like to believe that he did this to the people working for him when he still had a job, lab assistants and such, whenever he got bored.