View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 248 of 382 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5730
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Heck, I'm might even accept the theory the person is really dead...Just that he will rise from the fricking dead and act like nothing happened.

I mean Ban was imprisoned and tortured and that's like a walk to the park for him once he gets his ass off to do stuff. Not to mention Meliodas not long ago was practically close to death and once he got up, it's honestly no big thing for him soon after throwing down with both knights and even Diane.

...I'm sure each of these guys can do the fricking impossible in a world where even elite mooks are crazy tough.
    I'm beginning to believe my own hibernation theory even since the dude is apparently the Grizzly's sin of sloth. Dude probably got bored or something in the middle of a battle and just fell asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Edit: Also, let's try to guess their names/sin based on that wanted poster from the first chapter. (Which, while it messed up Meliodas and Diane's apparent ages, at least got their names right.)
    Sure why not.

We know Meliodas, Diane and Ban already.
    MERL/MEPL, going by conventions there's a fair chance that she'll be the sin of lust yeah.
    (K)IN(G), I'm thinking that the poster is at least right that he's a heavy guy so I'm going for the sin of gluttony with him.
    (C)AN, not sure. Sin of pride maybe.
    ...VI..., sin of sloth since he's too lazy to take off his armour.

While I also put King down as Gluttony, he's confirmed to be Sloth in the same chapter that he's called King. (Chapter 7)
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

While I also put King down as Gluttony, he's confirmed to be Sloth in the same chapter that he's called King. (Chapter 7)
    Huh. *checks it out* Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. Well that makes things rather tricky.

Gundam Sosei:

"And so Space Runaway Ideon"

A pox upon you, Hazard! I just read through all of Gundam Sosei because I checked it out of curiosity and then couldn't stop.

How did they make it so awesome?

A pox upon you, Hazard! I just read through all of Gundam Sosei because I checked it out of curiosity and then couldn't stop.

A pox upon you, Hazard! Because Rule of Threes.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Then my work is done.

Good source material.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Which chapter are you on?
    I just finished chapter 53. Google tells me the last chapter is 68, so now I know what to expect.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Quote Originally Posted by blackpariah View Post
    I just finished chapter 53. Google tells me the last chapter is 68, so now I know what to expect.
    Actually, someone on a different site claimed Kurogane was only cancelled in Shonen Jump and that it's continuing in another magazine.

Can anyone confirm that?
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Meanwhile, in Medaka Box 181, everybody gets curbstomped except for Nienami.

Dear god, she is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Actually, someone on a different site claimed Kurogane was only cancelled in Shonen Jump and that it's continuing in another magazine.

Can anyone confirm that?
    Wish I could. No info on my side. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Meanwhile, in Medaka Box 181, everybody gets curbstomped except for Nienami.

Dear god, she is screwed.
    Therefore, she'll win.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Therefore, she'll win.
    Eh, Shiihiko seems to be in a frenzy right now.

Problem Children from Another World:

In this episode we learn two very important things.

One, Izayoi is hilariously powerful. The guy stomps a former demon lord and smashes a petrification ray with a kick. Then beats up the enemy leader. All without taking a single wound. At the same time, the gift game was interesting because it is not something he could have won alone. The rules basically required to work as a team, which gave everyone a time to shine which was cool. Izayoi is still quite a bit above everyone with Black Rabbit probably in second place.

Second, we have no clue who Izayoi is. He's not dumb at all. He's powerful. He is also a bastard as shown by this episode:

Bad guy: Wait, aren't you going to just take your friend and leave?
    Izayoi: Don't think so. We can take her any time we want. I'll probably take your flag first. Then force you to keep playing until your organization is nothing. How does that sound?

At the same time it is clear that the Unknown part of his power is not just for show, because screw his powers and abilities we have no idea who the guy is. This is a world with demons, vampires, bunny girls and constellations getting taken out of the sky but it is Izayoi who gets the WTF reactions. There is something off with him and I'm getting the impression this is going to be one of the big 'mysteries' of the story... which kind of sucks because it is a light novel so we're probably not going to be to see it resolved in the anime.

Also, Loli Vampire upgraded to Loli Maid Vampire. Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Eh, Shiihiko seems to be in a frenzy right now.
    It's all right. She's a master of comedy.

Can you guys help me with something?
    I never read Full Metal Alchemist, and I'm thinking of buying the first three 3-1 volumes that are available. The problem is I can't really find any information about when (or IF) the fourth volume will be released.
    Anyone has some information about this?