View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 247 of 381 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5714
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Toriko 221:

So Mansam used to be a bandit, huh? Interesting...Also Mansam with hair is hilarious.

And I'm loving these fights so far. Good to see Livebearer's still...immensely creepy despite being a good guy.
    These fights are indeed really damn good. I look forward to all the superhuman match-ups. I wonder who Zebra is gonna go up against.

And as stupid as Zonge is you've got to give him some cred for actually sticking around and not shitting himself with fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so next issue, setsuna really shows her stuff.
    I'm thinking that Chiyo will take her on for an old-lady one on one.

Belezebub 192:

Oga is totally popular with the thugs and baby Be'el is apparently Nasu's real goal. I wonder how much he knows.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

*Reads first chapter of manga where people battle monsters responsible for causing nightmares through the power of their libido*

*Resolves to find more chapters*

So, have any of you found something worth reading / watching today?
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Belezebub 192:

Oga is totally popular with the thugs and baby Be'el is apparently Nasu's real goal. I wonder how much he knows.
    Well...Glad to know the upstarts are dangerous sons of bitches for this arc, will make things interesting.

...Who thinks Kanzaki's gonna rage sometime in a future chapter after what just happen to Shiroyama? Or shockingly enough given his role at times, kicks someone's ass?

EDIT: And..

Nanatsu no Taizai 15

I'll admit...

spoilers:
    The reunion of Meliodas and Ban is both hilarious and epic
    end of spoilers

Nuff said.
    Last edited by Iron_twister; 02-06-2013 at 06:41 AM.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_twister View Post
    Nanatsu no Taizai 15

I'll admit...

spoilers:
    The reunion of Meliodas and Ban is both hilarious and epic
    end of spoilers

Nuff said.
    Yeah. That was... awesome and ridiculous... geeze.

And there are FOUR more people like this?

This manga is totally rad.

This is hilarious and awesome.

And I don't even know how to try quantify that strength feat.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    This is hilarious and awesome.
    That's about my response as well. Also, there's only three Sins to go because one of them was apparently killed.

And I don't even know how to try quantify that strength feat.
    Well... it's certainly in the Class 70ish bracket. I don't know how you'd factor in "shattering a barrier that ten Tyrant Dragons couldn't breach without even noticing it was there,"
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's about my response as well. Also, there's only three Sins to go because one of them was apparently killed.
    I'm not buying for a second that the sloth guy is actually dead. At least not until we see a body. He might just be hibernating or something and everybody else thinks he's dead.

Mysterious Girlfriend X - Akira can be so dense. I knew what was happening, like 6 pages in.
    Kurogane - It looks like they're starting a new arc? I thought this was going to be done in the next two or three chapters.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not buying for a second that the sloth guy is actually dead. At least not until we see a body. He might just be hibernating or something and everybody else thinks he's dead.
    Heck, I'm might even accept the theory the person is really dead...Just that he will rise from the fricking dead and act like nothing happened.

I mean Ban was imprisoned and tortured and that's like a walk to the park for him once he gets his ass off to do stuff. Not to mention Meliodas not long ago was practically close to death and once he got up, it's honestly no big thing for him soon after throwing down with both knights and even Diane.

...I'm sure each of these guys can do the fricking impossible in a world where even elite mooks are crazy tough.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Honestly, given what we've seen from the other Sins, the Sin of Sloth really being dead would be a real plot twist.

Especially since Meliodas reacted to news of his death with basically "Huh.". You'd think he would be more surprised/angry at one of his old buddy being dead.
    Although, this is the guy who apparently randomly decided to open a moving bar that serves terrible food but excellent drinks and didn't bother looking with his comrades for a decade, so maybe that was a genuine reaction.

Edit: Also, let's try to guess their names/sin based on that wanted poster from the first chapter. (Which, while it messed up Meliodas and Diane's apparent ages, at least got their names right.)

Let's see, from left to right we have:
    A woman with either "MERL" or "MEPL" in her name - I'm tempted to say Lust because Lust is usually a woman and she even looks like FMA Lust.
    (K)ING - Sloth
    An older man with "CAN" - I suppose Gluttony.
    (M)ELIO(DAS) - Wrath
    (DI)AN(E) - Envy
    Someone wearing a weird mask whose name is completely obscured - I am guessing that this i ...Pride?
    BAN - Greed
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Been a while since I talked about a new series I've read, but this one immediately grabbed my attention with the very first chapter.

Abnormal-kei Joshi
    Shinya is pretty much your typical high-schooler, save for his slightly misogynistic views that women are strange and tend to bring only trouble. This view is no doubt the result of the various girls who have involved themselves in his life. The first is Yoruko, a quiet girl who had no friends previously until Shinya spoke to her a few times in the library, has declared that in a past life, he was a king and she his knight and now has taken it upon herself to "protect him" despite his chagrin. Next are Masami and Satsuki, Shinya's friends from middle-school and childhood respectively. The former is a masochist who has brought Shinya into her play sessions after he unintentionally found out her secret, and latter may or may not be the mysterious phantom killer but is quite obsessed with the murders, nonetheless. The first chapters ends with the introduction of Tooka, who while the school idol, is stalker obsessed with Shinya. While his interactions with them have formed his distaste for women, he goes along with it all with an unnatural stoicism, perhaps making him the weirdest one.

While most of the chapter was spent on introducing the various characters (and even more were listed on the synopsis), I found that Shinya's reaction to everything to be random refreshing for what initially seems to be a harem story. I'm definitely waiting to see what else this manga brings to the table.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by blackpariah View Post
    Kurogane - It looks like they're starting a new arc? I thought this was going to be done in the next two or three chapters.
    Which chapter are you on?
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

So, I rediscovered Bonnouji.

It's still a very cute, yet surprisingly adult love story.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Yeah, i finally took the time to watch the end of the Bleach anime, this lost substitute shinigami arc thing or whatever you call it. (i don't read this manga anymore so it was all new to me)

Not bad, not bad at all. Lot of common elements with past arcs so i'm not going to prize the originality here (the memory twitching thing was nice though) but that was really fun to watch.

Almost made me forget this utterly crapastic battle of Karakura stuff.