View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 246 of 381 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5704
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Never mind. I figured it out.

Anywho, just finished something called Total Eclipse.

Pretty darn good mech anime. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell's Brigade; 02-03-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Just saw the available episodes of Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

Plot Summary: A small Community is in danger. Once upon a time one of the greats, they were beaten down by a Demon Lord. They lost land, status, fighters, their name, and even their loli vampire.

The solution: Call the strongest force known to man, Superpowered High School Students!

Pretty fun series. The animation is not bad. The world is interesting and the characters are fun (and for a change the main guy is strong right off the bat).

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just saw the available episodes of Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

Plot Summary: A small Community is in danger. Once upon a time one of the greats, they were beaten down by a Demon Lord. They lost land, status, fighters, their name, and even their loli vampire.

The solution: Call the strongest force known to man, Superpowered High School Students!

Pretty fun series. The animation is not bad. The world is interesting and the characters are fun (and for a change the main guy is strong right off the bat).
    I'm following this one too. I hope Izayoi gets some good challengers soon though.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm following this one too. I hope Izayoi gets some good challengers soon though.
    So far the only time he has willingly backed down from a fight has been with the Loli Demon Lord; so it's not like he is unbeatable. It just so happens that they are in the place with the lowest difficulty setting.

That will probably change when they beat Perseus and get more attention though.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

I said "soon" in the context of the fact that only like 10 episodes were approved for this series, so it has a relatively short amount of time to ratchet up the tension.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

I said "soon" in the context of the fact that only like 10 episodes were approved for this series, so it has a relatively short amount of time to ratchet up the tension.
    I wonder about that too. We're about a fourth of the way in and the story is only just getting started.

Really hoping they manage to pull the timing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    How much of it did you listen to?
    You don't get it. I haven't listened to it at all. I was considering it, but on second thought no. I'm not even going to aknowledge it. Because you know what? I don't have to.

And that's not just me ignoring an opinion I don't agree with. I mean, it's that too. But the point is that if I listen to it, I might feel compelled to justify why I like Hayao Miyazaki movies and I should not have to do that. Nobody should have to justify these movies. They justify themselves. I should not have to defend them from the opinions of some internet yahoos. It's common sense.

So no. No. This is where I draw the line. Just because you can criticize anything, it doesn't mean you should. These are good movies that I really like and I refuse to allow anyone to question that. Whatever opinions they might have on this matter, they can keep them.
    Last edited by Ghost; 02-03-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

How many anime this season are going to have perverted grandfathers?

How many?

Even Kotoura-san has one.

*Rages in silence*

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You don't get it. I haven't listened to it at all. I was considering it, but on second thought no. I'm not even going to aknowledge it. Because you know what? I don't have to.

And that's not just me ignoring an opinion I don't agree with. I mean, it's that too. But the point is that if I listen to it, I might feel compelled to justify why I like Hayao Miyazaki movies and I should not have to do that. Nobody should have to justify these movies. They justify themselves. I should not have to defend them from the opinions of some internet yahoos. It's common sense.

So no. No. This is where I draw the line. Just because you can criticize anything, it doesn't mean you should. These are good movies that I really like and I refuse to allow anyone to question that. Whatever opinions they might have on this matter, they can keep them.
    This sounds awfully a lot like what people are actually talking about when they deride faith.

Only ten episodes? That sucks. I hope managed to make remaining few count.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Watched the episode 231 of Gintama yesterday. One of the most f*cked up episode of the whole damn show.

That was crazy, even by Gintama standards. I laughed mighty hard watching it, let me tell you that.

But honestly i'm not even sure it would have been aired where i live.

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Only ten episodes? That sucks. I hope managed to make remaining few count.
    Some research tells me this is based on light novels. If it does good enough we might we a second season.

Saint Seiya Omega:

The Time Has Arrived!

Do it, Kouga! Use that Darkness!

DARKNESS!!!

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

I just had the best cosplay idea ever.

Ultimate Kars

And I would make signs to attach to myself, like, one stuck to my crotch saying SEX: USELESS and one on my leg saying JUMP: 18 METERS and one attached to the side of my head pointing at my eye reading "Eyesight like a space telescope".

Best idea ever? Best idea ever.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    I just had the best cosplay idea ever.

Ultimate Kars

And I would make signs to attach to myself, like, one stuck to my crotch saying SEX: USELESS and one on my leg saying JUMP: 18 METERS and one attached to the side of my head pointing at my eye reading "Eyesight like a space telescope".

Best idea ever? Best idea ever.
    I endorse this idea.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Toriko 221:

So Mansam used to be a bandit, huh? Interesting...Also Mansam with hair is hilarious.

And I'm loving these fights so far. Good to see Livebearer's still...immensely creepy despite being a good guy.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

so next issue, setsuna really shows her stuff.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Just read some chapters from Apocalypse Zero, and all I have to say is that Gantz is for pussies.

That is all.

Have beer, will drink!