View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

    0 0%
  • closed

    0 0%
Page 246 of 381 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5704
  1. #3676
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,768

    Default

    Never mind. I figured it out.

    Anywho, just finished something called Total Eclipse.

    Pretty darn good mech anime. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell's Brigade; 02-03-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  2. #3677
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,563

    Default

    Just saw the available episodes of Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

    Plot Summary: A small Community is in danger. Once upon a time one of the greats, they were beaten down by a Demon Lord. They lost land, status, fighters, their name, and even their loli vampire.

    The solution: Call the strongest force known to man, Superpowered High School Students!

    Pretty fun series. The animation is not bad. The world is interesting and the characters are fun (and for a change the main guy is strong right off the bat).

  3. #3678
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System
    Posts
    5,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just saw the available episodes of Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

    Plot Summary: A small Community is in danger. Once upon a time one of the greats, they were beaten down by a Demon Lord. They lost land, status, fighters, their name, and even their loli vampire.

    The solution: Call the strongest force known to man, Superpowered High School Students!

    Pretty fun series. The animation is not bad. The world is interesting and the characters are fun (and for a change the main guy is strong right off the bat).
    I'm following this one too. I hope Izayoi gets some good challengers soon though.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

  4. #3679
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm following this one too. I hope Izayoi gets some good challengers soon though.
    So far the only time he has willingly backed down from a fight has been with the Loli Demon Lord; so it's not like he is unbeatable. It just so happens that they are in the place with the lowest difficulty setting.

    That will probably change when they beat Perseus and get more attention though.

  5. #3680
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System
    Posts
    5,063

    Default

    I said "soon" in the context of the fact that only like 10 episodes were approved for this series, so it has a relatively short amount of time to ratchet up the tension.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

  6. #3681
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I said "soon" in the context of the fact that only like 10 episodes were approved for this series, so it has a relatively short amount of time to ratchet up the tension.
    I wonder about that too. We're about a fourth of the way in and the story is only just getting started.

    Really hoping they manage to pull the timing right.

  7. #3682
    The Could-Have-Been King Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Land of Lagom.
    Posts
    32,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    How much of it did you listen to?
    You don't get it. I haven't listened to it at all. I was considering it, but on second thought no. I'm not even going to aknowledge it. Because you know what? I don't have to.

    And that's not just me ignoring an opinion I don't agree with. I mean, it's that too. But the point is that if I listen to it, I might feel compelled to justify why I like Hayao Miyazaki movies and I should not have to do that. Nobody should have to justify these movies. They justify themselves. I should not have to defend them from the opinions of some internet yahoos. It's common sense.

    So no. No. This is where I draw the line. Just because you can criticize anything, it doesn't mean you should. These are good movies that I really like and I refuse to allow anyone to question that. Whatever opinions they might have on this matter, they can keep them.
    Last edited by Ghost; 02-03-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

    "Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

  8. #3683
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,679

    Default

    How many anime this season are going to have perverted grandfathers?

    How many?

    Even Kotoura-san has one.

    *Rages in silence*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You don't get it. I haven't listened to it at all. I was considering it, but on second thought no. I'm not even going to aknowledge it. Because you know what? I don't have to.

    And that's not just me ignoring an opinion I don't agree with. I mean, it's that too. But the point is that if I listen to it, I might feel compelled to justify why I like Hayao Miyazaki movies and I should not have to do that. Nobody should have to justify these movies. They justify themselves. I should not have to defend them from the opinions of some internet yahoos. It's common sense.

    So no. No. This is where I draw the line. Just because you can criticize anything, it doesn't mean you should. These are good movies that I really like and I refuse to allow anyone to question that. Whatever opinions they might have on this matter, they can keep them.
    This sounds awfully a lot like what people are actually talking about when they deride faith.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I said "soon" in the context of the fact that only like 10 episodes were approved for this series, so it has a relatively short amount of time to ratchet up the tension.
    Only ten episodes? That sucks. I hope managed to make remaining few count.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  9. #3684
    Member Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Watched the episode 231 of Gintama yesterday. One of the most f*cked up episode of the whole damn show.

    That was crazy, even by Gintama standards. I laughed mighty hard watching it, let me tell you that.

    But honestly i'm not even sure it would have been aired where i live.

  10. #3685
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Only ten episodes? That sucks. I hope managed to make remaining few count.
    Some research tells me this is based on light novels. If it does good enough we might we a second season.

    Saint Seiya Omega:



    The Time Has Arrived!

    Do it, Kouga! Use that Darkness!

    DARKNESS!!!

  11. #3686
    Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,629

    Default

    I just had the best cosplay idea ever.

    Ultimate Kars

    And I would make signs to attach to myself, like, one stuck to my crotch saying SEX: USELESS and one on my leg saying JUMP: 18 METERS and one attached to the side of my head pointing at my eye reading "Eyesight like a space telescope".

    Best idea ever? Best idea ever.

  12. #3687
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    I just had the best cosplay idea ever.

    Ultimate Kars

    And I would make signs to attach to myself, like, one stuck to my crotch saying SEX: USELESS and one on my leg saying JUMP: 18 METERS and one attached to the side of my head pointing at my eye reading "Eyesight like a space telescope".

    Best idea ever? Best idea ever.
    I endorse this idea.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  13. #3688
    Veteran Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,893

    Default

    Toriko 221:

    So Mansam used to be a bandit, huh? Interesting...Also Mansam with hair is hilarious.

    And I'm loving these fights so far. Good to see Livebearer's still...immensely creepy despite being a good guy.

  14. #3689
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,345

    Default

    so next issue, setsuna really shows her stuff.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  15. #3690
    Junkyard Willie's Son Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    One inch off the gutter
    Posts
    17,398

    Default

    Just read some chapters from Apocalypse Zero, and all I have to say is that Gantz is for pussies.

    That is all.


    Have beer, will drink!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •