View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 234 of 381 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5704
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Baby Steps 150:

The match is nearing the end and Mauro gets some pep from his girlfriend. His friends are there too but it's mostly his girlfriend!

Default Goku Vs Superman DEATH BATTLE!!! (DBZ Fans Edition)

IT. IS. EPIC.

I wont Spoil it to you guys. But after a fight like that win or lose you would be happy.

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/ori...ku-vs-superman
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    IT. IS. EPIC.

I wont Spoil it to you guys. But after a fight like that win or lose you would be happy.

That was so cool.

But the winner is really going to be unhappy with the state of the earth post-fight.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

God of Highscool 90:

Jin Mori and Park Il-pyo actually get to work together!

This remains solid and welcome thing to read each week. The sense of time and moment-to-moment events in the choreography is really stunning at times.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That was so cool.

But the winner is really going to be unhappy with the state of the earth post-fight.
    Meanwhile, on namek

random namekian: Hey elder, did you sense what just happened on earth?
    elder namekian: *sigh* get the dragonballs

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That was so cool.

It was fun.

Their strength calculations for Goku were a bit suspect, especially since they referenced the infamous 40 tons thing, but it was good clean fun all around.

Nice to see MasakoX doing things.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Not certain I liked the wide-beam heat vision contest.

It was enjoyable otherwise. I liked the random bit of kryptonite that was just randomly lying in the rubble, conveniently right next to where Superman would fall. Very Smallville-esque.

My favourite part I'd say is when Goku tries out the telepathy and Superman just smugly says "Attacking my mind, mm?" and shakes him off.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Not certain I liked the wide-beam heat vision contest.

It was enjoyable otherwise. I liked the random bit of kryptonite that was just randomly lying in the rubble, conveniently right next to where Superman would fall. Very Smallville-esque.
    I think the building destroyed beforehand was Lexcorp, so that was Lex's Kryptonite. Hell, he probably left it in that spot because he knew that this would happen.

How did he know? Because he's Lex Luthor, and he leaves random bits of Kryptonite EVERYWHERE in case Superman is there, and he's obsessed enough to do that.

Then he goes out and steals 40 cakes. Which is as much as 4 tens.

And that's terrible.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Transformers Animated fan

I finally read all 20+ chapters of Akaboshi-Ibun Suikoden. It's based on the Chinese Classic called 'Water Margin'. The main protagonist's name is Taisou who's part of a group of bandits that are attempting to ovethrow the government.

It had very interesting character designs and it's main protagonist reminds me of Fairy Tail's Natsu. The manga seems to have been cancelled though, which is sad considering it's latter chapters became very intriguing. And we get a glimpse of Taisou's past, making him interesting.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Nanatsu no Taizai 10.

Meliodas is the most relaxed Sin of Wrath ever.

And he continues to hilariously outclass the opposition.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

So far, looks like I'll be watching Vividred Operation and Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they? this season.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Transformers Animated fan

The new chapter of Bersek has arrived. I'd say it was a good idea of the author to make such a radical change the world. Normally as the manga goes on the mystery and exhilaration of the world they live in slowly fades as more of the world is revealed. But the author was able to change that trend by changing the very world they live in.

As time goes on, the mystery and strangeness just deepens. And that makes the series more enjoyable.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Vividred Operation
    I saw a trailer for that one. I looks awesome, but I have absolutely no idea what it's about.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I saw a trailer for that one. I looks awesome, but I have absolutely no idea what it's about.
    Take Strike Witches, his previous series...

Go from 10 main girls --> ~5-6
    Alternate Earth WW2 setting --> Far Future Utopia
    Fighter Jet Legs --> Magical Girls
    Panties --> Hot Pants and Bloomers
    Guns, Missiles, and Witch magic --> Nanonha-esque Magical Girl Science
    Extra Dimensional Alien beings --> Other...uh, Extra Dimensional Alien Beings maybe.

Very similar tone too; very upbeat, colorful, and fast paced. Only one episode in, so who know what direction it will take, but it was certainly entertaing and the visual and sound production values were amazing. The transformation sequence is around 800 frames; it looks like a beautiful combination of Sailor Moon meets Iron Man.

Also, "Dat Ass." Because I can see that's totally going to be something the show will occassionally focus on. Seems inherently less fanservicy than Strike Witches though.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    IT. IS. EPIC.

While I agree with the victor, (a few years ago I'd likely have argued otherwise). I'm not at all convinced by those calculations.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums