View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 225 of 380 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5696

Went through all 17 volumes of Shin Angyo Onshi and I'm not disappointed. I will say that things got a bit Berserk-like near the end.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Omamori Himari 60

The warring forces take big losses on both sides.
    Sad death scene is sad.

At least she went out all DBZ-style on Shuten. That was awesome.

I''m following it. Better than Hellsing, in my opinion, but then I never really understood the Hellsing craze.

The Black King is obviously spoilers:
    Jesus
    end of spoilers, by the way.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Hmm, checking out a seinen series called Green Blood.

I'm a tad mixed. On one hand, it's kind of cool to have the setting taking place in The Five Points, reminding me of the film Gangs of New York. Not to mention it had a neat premise, the action is kind of good for a seinen, and the protagonist despite his role is pretty sympathetic.

However, I suddenly notice the pacing is starting to increase, to a point it may possibly be a very short manga series from the looks of it, going as far as to tie loose ends.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You should try Defense Devil by the same author. It's like a mix of Chrono Crusade with hints of D.Grayman.
    I've gotten pretty far into it, actually and been meaning to get back into it.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”

JoJo:

In which we learns, Joseph Joestar operates on a rarely seen before level of Boss.

Saint Seiya Omega:

Having evil parents suck. Having your evil mother prefer the protagonist's evil side to you sucks more.

Good thing Eden doesn't know yet, well that and him switching sides. Which was boring as hell but whatever. At least the Leo Saint got some desperately needed character development. I kind of like him now.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    JoJo:

In which we learns, Joseph Joestar operates on a rarely seen before level of Boss.
    I still stand by my assessment that the actual subtitle for Part Two was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Joseph Joestar Is Awesome.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

So, apparently I ran into a bit of news: Nanatsu no Taizai will be getting its own anime soon. Naturally, I was ecstatic to hear this. Especially when the manga is recent(it was just released this year in fact) and barely has two full volumes worth of story content so far. But I was too excited to care about that detail. Eventually, I stumbled onto a site with coverage on the anime and it even had a few images, so I decided to take a look.

This is the anime, Nanatsu no Taizai.

This....is not an anime adaptation of the manga. In fact, the anime and manga have nothing to with each other and aren't even the same franchise. They just happen to have the same title. ^_^***

.................................................. ...

.................................................. ..

*Snap*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	light-yagami-45.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	105568

FUCK YOU, JAPAN! FUCK YOUR INANE ABILITY TO CONJURE UP ORIGINAL TITLES!!! YOU ROSE MY HOPES ONLY TO DASH THEM! DAMN YOU AND THE POSSIBLE EXISTENCE OF A JAPANESE EQUIVALENT FOR MIBURO, WHO WOULD PROBABLY BE ONE OF HIS MISALIGNED ETHNIC MIBURO-CLONES, WHO ARRANGED THIS JUST TO SCREW ME OVER!!! GRHEOHOAHOGIJNOINOAFNOLHGOAHLKHAFLAGUJFHLBFLAHFLHG ALGJG!!!!

*continues his incoherent tirade for another ten minutes--in between targeting random countries with his Dimension Cannon--before taking a long, cleansing breath* I...was mildly disappointed by such an unintentional troll. Yes..*twitch*...I'm sure it was unintentional.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, having a generic name like "The 7 Deadly Sins," explains why this happened.

That sucks. I bet Suzuki Nakaba is fucking raging right now.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, having a generic name like "The 7 Deadly Sins," explains why this happened.

That sucks. I bet Suzuki Nakaba is fucking raging right now.
    I guess if he ever allows a studio to animate his manga, he'll have to insist that they use the american translation as a title to avoid a potential lawsuit. It's either that or he'll just have to modify the title to distinguish the two.

He'll probably just add a subtitle. Or something like "X and the Seven Deadly Sins".
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Omamori Himari 61:

Loli-Kyuubi is PISSED!

Generic Harem Protagonist is also PISSED!

PISSED Shounen Fighting coming right up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I still stand by my assessment that the actual subtitle for Part Two was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Joseph Joestar Is Awesome.
    Hell, he's still awesome in Part Three. Dude paid for it though in Part Four.
    Quote of the Month